Synchronicity Foundation Faber Virginia
Posted by: Galactic 035 ()
Date: August 10, 2009 01:27PM

Looking for any one of the four men who lived with Master Charles Cannon in his house at Synchronicity
Foundation. Looking for anyone who has come in Contact with BEN RADTKE. Ben lives
at Sync. He is 6'3 6'4 28 years old. Looking for anyone who has attended any retreats in Virginia
at Sync. Foundation. Looking for any historical information when Charles Cannon lived in India with
Muktananda. If any one has had any contact at all With Master Charles Cannon. I f you are a woman and
not scared to communicate on the forum or with me and you lived at Synchronicity please it would
be great to hear from you. Any one from Mumbai India who knows Charles Cannon please communicate.

If you are on the Beta Theta Delta Program outside Sync. Please let me here from you.
If you have had any contact with Cannon's books or programs or cd's let me here from you.

If you read this and your Name is Ben Radtke. I and everyone else welcome your input. Please tell
us about your life at Sync. and your level of intimacy with Mc. Please share with us your journey.
And how you have been brainwashed to turn against your family. This is a free forum, I invite
you Ben to share with everyone your journey, your years, your painful lifer style with all of us.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.