Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: "The Game" "Pickup Artists" and "The Seduction Community"
Posted by: sparrow ()
Date: July 14, 2009 03:42PM

Here are some clips of some of the "Gurus" of "The Game"

I think this is useful because it will educate people as to some of the techniques being used so you can spot them, and thus avoid them!

Those with NLP, Hypnosis knowledge, spot the hidden manipulation techniques being used on the audience.

Its also pretty funny to read some of the comments written under the clips (not everyone is convinced!)

And ladies, when you see those creepy ski goggles coming towards you! run like hell! ;-)

Mystery:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Neil Strauss (Style)

[www.youtube.com]

Tyler Durden:

[www.youtube.com]

Lance Mason:

[www.youtube.com]

Ross Jeffries:

[www.youtube.com]

David DeAngelo

[www.youtube.com]

Wayne Elise (Juggler)

[www.youtube.com]

A couple of the "better" students who are now attempting to break in to the market:

Sean Messenger

[www.youtube.com]

AFC Adam

[www.youtube.com]

I think this gives a comprehensive idea of whats out there. In fact any search on youtube using the search terms "game" "PUA" "direct / indirect game" "seduction" will bring up reams of this stuff.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2009 03:50PM by sparrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 15, 2009 01:28AM

I dont know if this site still exists, but there is one called www.dontdatehimgirl.com

It may be a source of info from women who have identified these creeps in action.

We got some great stuff about One Taste from this site.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: July 15, 2009 04:29AM

Thanks for that Corboy,

Thats really interesting. There are obviously a lot of creeps out there! Yup that site does exist:

[dontdatehimgirl.com]

I wonder how many of the guys listed on there are part of "the Game"

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 15, 2009 07:09PM

sparrow,

I watched some of the very creepy videos you supplied, and can see how compelling a presentation was made by Jeffries and Mystery? to the 'students' I can see why these students buy in to the promises made by these types who take absolutely no account of the wishes or rights of the 'target'.
Quite worrying.

I then watched this clip which I think is Jeffries with a better personal image, demonstrating his technique to Louis Theroux. This doesn't look at all staged to me and the induction is quite slick. I assume there is a post-hypnotic suggestion planted for the girl seems to follow the two men the way a lost duckling will follow any moving object.

pick-up in action

What I particularly problematic is that Jeffries then deepens the woman's trance and walks away, leaving her in a sort of hypnotic no-mans land--no attempt made, even though this is a demonstration for the purposes of the camera, to return the woman to any kind oof normal state.
A demonstration of the complete lack of responsibility and callous disregard for anyone else.

With Theroux, I felt sick watching this. And presumably this was a sanitised demo showing just a basic induction.
Scary that these sociopaths are teaching their tricks to all-comers.

Date: July 16, 2009 05:04AM

Hi Stoic,

I remember watching that episode of Louis Theroux when it screened and being really saddened by what I saw. As you say a complete lack of concern for the target.

One of the major concerns about stage hypnosis in general is that the hypnotist knows nothing about the history of the person they are hypnotising. That girl might have had an underlying psychological condition that would be aggravated by hypnosis. Some of the "patterns" used by the seduction community try to regress the woman back to a time when she was a little girl in order to try to take advantage of the bond young girls often feel with their fathers. If you know nothing about a persons actual history this is potentially very dangerous as some people do not have happy childhoods. There was a famous case here in the UK where a stage hypnotist did this kind of regressive technique and the subject suffered a psychotic episode as a result. Since then stage hypnosis has not been so popular in the Uk.

What is particularly nasty about the covert use of this material is that the person on the receiving end does not know what is happening to them. As you say no attempt is made to reorientate the victim afterwards. Experimentally it has been shown that people will follow through on post hypnotic commands given 10 or more years earlier! This means that being the victim of an unscrupulous user of these techniques could negatively impact on you for a very long time afterwards.

Very worrying indeed.

Date: July 20, 2009 04:39PM

Heres an example (one of many) from a PUA forum discussing the use of NLP age regression techniques as a seduction tool:

[www.fastseduction.com]

And here is an article illustrating what happens when that kind of technique goes wrong in a stage hypnosis setting.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:33PM

Stoic
<SNIP>
I then watched this clip which I think is Jeffries with a better personal image, demonstrating his technique to Louis Theroux. This doesn't look at all staged to me and the induction is quite slick. I assume there is a post-hypnotic suggestion planted for the girl seems to follow the two men the way a lost duckling will follow any moving object.
pick-up in action
What I particularly problematic is that Jeffries then deepens the woman's trance and walks away, leaving her in a sort of hypnotic no-mans land--no attempt made, even though this is a demonstration for the purposes of the camera, to return the woman to any kind oof normal state.
A demonstration of the complete lack of responsibility and callous disregard for anyone else.

With Theroux, I felt sick watching this. And presumably this was a sanitised demo showing just a basic induction.
Scary that these sociopaths are teaching their tricks to all-comers.

THis is the only clip I've watched so far, and it scared me.

Did he really hypnotize this woman? It looked real to me, especially because of her dazed, lost, tranced-out mien at the end of the clip, but I just can't bring myself to believe it.

I totally thought she'd do anything he wanted. And a little cafe like that, outside in the middle of the day with a girlfriend, most women's defenses would be low. And both of the guys looked fairly reasonable and harmless.

Can someone explain to me step-by-step what he did? I just can't bring myself to believe this sort of nasty manipulation is really going on.

The guy in the clip was dorky and unattractive, and if a strange man plopped himself down that close to me while I was out with a girlfriend I'd like to think my defenses would shoot right up to high alert, but I honestly don't know.

IOW, this is not a guy I would automatically hand a crutch to. That fact upsets me.

Date: July 20, 2009 08:20PM

I feel this may be staged.
Jeffries is walking towards the cafe and there just happens to be a man at that moment unsuccessfully chatting up the same lady at the table.
From which he then proceeds to successfully 'charm' her.

Date: July 20, 2009 11:14PM

Hi Christa,

Despite the fact he started "the community" Ross Jeffries' stuff is regarded by that community as being outdated and relatively unsophisticated when compared to what has come since. (Mystery etc) however the methodology is sound and based well and truly on NLP and Ericksonian hypnosis (conversational hypnosis)

To me the clip seems genuine (all the correct trance indicators seem to be there, from what small amount you can see in the clip).

Louis Theroux is well respected for his shows and I doubt that he would allow that sort of thing to be staged (he also has nothing to gain from it, it probably would have made better journalism if Ross had dismally failed in his attempts!), bear in mind that the small section on Ross Jeffries was a fraction of the whole show where Louis interviewed a lot of people in the Hypnosis community who are involved in different areas other than seduction.

Even if it was staged somehow by RJ, I can confirm that I have seen techniques like this used in real life and yes they do work frighteningly well when learned and applied correctly.

My entire point is that this sort of nasty manipulation is going on and it should upset people!

This is also only one half of the equation. The other is when these "Gurus" use similar techniques to sell their courses to their followers.

As pointed out in other threads these techniques are also being used by other LGATs and individuals to manipulate the public.

I would suggest you watch some of the other clips I have posted, and read the articles. This will explain a bit about the variety of techniques used and how some of them work.

Date: July 20, 2009 11:57PM

An interesting article about some of the techniques used to manipulate and control the public is:

"The Battle for your Mind"

By Dick Sutphen

Although I dont agree with everything he says, its a good overview of some of the techniques out there. Some of these are being used within the methodologies of the seduction community.

I am sure many on this forum will be familiar with this article. Theres probably a link from RR to it somewhere! But if not, it can be found here:

[www.hiddenmysteries.com]

Usful for many of the discussions on the forums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 11:59PM by sparrow.

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.