Current Page: 23 of 24
Re: Eckhart Tolle - Aaaarrrggggghhhhhh!
Posted by: Cinammon ()
Date: May 22, 2008 10:30PM

CNFT: If it truly makes no difference to you what people think, why bother posting in the first place??

Best

Cinammon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle - Cognitive Suicide
Posted by: Cinammon ()
Date: May 22, 2008 10:37PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2008 10:47PM by Cinammon.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 22, 2008 10:50PM

csp:

In private messages you have repeatedly stated (twice and counting) that you were unhappy and quitting this message board. You even demanded that your membership be removed.

But you keep posting here.

Why is that?

Why not post whatever you want Shadow to know on this thread publicly rather than through private messaging?

Posted by: csp ()
Date: May 22, 2008 11:55PM

rrmoderator
csp:

In private messages you have repeatedly stated (twice and counting) that you were unhappy and quitting this message board. You even demanded that your membership be removed.

Why is that?

Why not post whatever you want Shadow to know on this thread publicly rather than through private messaging?

He made a personal remark about me, so I was trying to send him a personal reply.

Date: May 23, 2008 12:19AM

csp:

Wasn't his remark posted on the message board publicly?

Post your remarks here.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: May 23, 2008 09:55PM

csp,
Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I sent you a pm.

Date: May 23, 2008 10:40PM

To whom it may concern:

In my opinion, based upon the many private messages csp has sent to me, he is little more than an Internet Troll here to subvert discussion about Tolle.

He has no genuine interest in discussion, but rather apology, subversion and general mischief.

It appears that he has come to realize that since his attempts to manipulate the discussion on the board have failed, his next step is to attempt using the private messaging feature to further his goals. In this way he apparently hopes to single out and target individual message board members for manipulation.

Remember that this guy has made dubious professional claims, switched his arguments back and forth like a shape shifter and/or repeatedly evaded answering questions directly.

Be aware and beware if he sends you any private messages.

And to you "csp" whoever you are, again you are very close to being banned from this board.

If you have something to say come out and say it openly on the thread.

Don't try to play people's emotions and manipulate them through private messaging.

BTW--based upon csp's performance I wouldn't trust any statement he makes.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: May 25, 2008 05:49AM

rrmoderator
csp:

Why is that?

Hi rr,
thanks again for your vigilence.

i have just come on now after a few days away, so i don't even know what csp wants or has posted...and my private email is full and i have not figures out how to empty it...

so i shall go to the thread now to see what is the jist of csp's posts and comment if necessary.

thanks again,
regards,
Shad

Date: May 25, 2008 05:51AM

csp
rrmoderator
csp:

Why is that?

He made a personal remark about me, so I was trying to send him a personal reply.

csp,
i cannot recall what personal remark i made about you, so will check the thread, but we are all honest, straightforward adults around here, so please feel free to say what you need to me on the public forum. If i have said anything untoward or erroneous i am perfectly willing to retract if necessary.

regards,
Shad

Re: The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle - Oprah
Date: May 25, 2008 06:00AM

csp
Hey Shadow (aka Shad) ... clear out your box and I'll send you a private message. :-)

csp,
right, now i see...you perhaps object to me suggesting that your analysis of my response to your question to me is simplystic???...[not actually a personal comment about you...but i'm not really interested in verbal jousting, and not really interested in engaging in a personal e-mail communition either (until i get to know you a bit better anyway) - nor am i interested in defending my position on my utter distain of Tolle! - need i say more?
regards,
Shad

Current Page: 23 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.