Berkeley Psychic Instistute
Posted by: anastasia_2023 ()
Date: December 27, 2002 04:41AM

Well I posted a reply but now I can't find it.

I took classes for two years at a sister school of the Berkely Psychic Institute (BPI) here in Chicago at MPI - Midwest Psychic Institute (now called InVision I believe).

Suffice to say that it started out positive, but turned out damaging.

In the past the Director has slept with the female students, often at the same time. There's a lot of jealousy and competition between the women as a result. I don't know if he still does date them. Who knows. The other teachers date students as well. There's no privacy, and everybody knows your "stuff".

There aren't a lot of men around taking classes or as teachers, except for the Director. I ofted felt "pimped out" doing psychic readings for the school, but never could put my finger on why.

If I didn't want to go there anymore, I was told I was in "resistance" and that if I "blew the picture" and cleared the resistance energy, I would be fine. Essentially what they were saying was "be a robot and don't have feelings about the crappy way we treat you and others".

I have very mixed emotions about the experience, cry a lot, and still feel loyal in some ways to the teachings, but am very confused. I have a Dr. I'm seeing, but I still feel like I'm missing something. There's nothing like that warm feeling that comes from feeling special like a "chosen one" for choosing to "turn on" my psychic abilities.

If there's anyone out there who knows what I'm talking about, pls. post or email me private. I am also available for phone interviews, as I'm intimately familiar with their teachings (having gone throught the Scientology-based training myself).

Ana

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.