Current Page: 37 of 37
Re: The Gnostic Movement/Gnosticweb lead by Mark H. Pritchard (Belzebuub)
Posted by: allboutgnosis ()
Date: March 25, 2011 09:25PM

After Belzebuub has shut down his Gnostic Movement (at last), fanatic students of his have started to gather their remaining strength in order to attack anyone with different opinions and spread lies and even threats!
A girl is on a hunger strike in order for the Gnostic Movement to resume and everyone opposing Belzebuub to cease talking! Horrible!
[www.movementsofgnostics.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cogito, Ergo Sum ()
Date: July 01, 2011 01:42AM

It seems a bit of a shame in some ways, about the website that you have referenced. There seems a negative side to it. It appears to also be an outlet for apologists and fanatics from other so called "Gnostic " groups to vent their displeasure, and although this appears quite a popular past time with these groups, it seems far less relevant. It seems to have the effect of encouraging opportunist religious fanatics to denigrate Pritchard at the expense of deifying other seeming cults and deluded charlatans. Some of what appears there this way seems to be quite delusional within itself. Though I guess this is the so called modern "Gnostic" way. My "Master" is better than yours, my group follows the true teachings (facepalm) your group is evil and hell bound, let's become enlightened by hating all groups who do not follow exactly what we do etc. The whole thing started by Victor Rodriguez is absolute nonsense.

Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: September 20, 2011 02:52AM

Do Anyone know if the Gnostic movement is still in operation? Are they still running centres? It appears that all of their sites are gone except for the Belzebuub one, which has always been tightly controlled.

Posted by: River ()
Date: October 19, 2011 05:11AM

I've just been asked by a client in the UK to investigate Ernesto Baron, it's taken me quite a few days to decide what his relationship to Weor was, I couldn't work out what relationship the Gnostic "cult" was to Baron, now I'm thinking that Baron has found it convenient to "adopt" it, presumably because Weor is dead (?)

I see a pattern emerging here, lots of ruthless impersonators of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky purporting to be "International Geniuses" and making a big fat cheque at very regular intervals. Count me in as a spanner in their works :-)
Ps - further "enlightenment" would be welcome

Date: October 19, 2011 10:23PM

Hi Think,

Baron was a fallower of Ernesto Gomez (aka Samael Aun Weor). This thread prodominantly for dealing with Mark Pritchards mess. There are a number of other discussions that will give you the informaion you seek on Baron. The general Aun Weor discussion and I think there is one for an ex student of Barons teachings. You should do a search through this site using his name.

You say this is for a client. What kind of work?

Date: October 19, 2011 10:38PM

It appears that those who worship Mark Pritchard have gone through their greatest cameleon act yet.

I found a poster yesterday that let me to this website. At first the poster looked like theirs yet it was not for the Gnostic Movement. I was suspicious when it was offering a free 8 week course and it was also for astral travel not astral projection. No one else uses the arrogant term of astral travel.

They are using the name mysticseekerstoronto. Are all the schools calling themselves mystic seekers now?

[www.mysticseekerstoronto.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:39PM

If you want to find what's been written here about Weor and Baron, read these citations and go from there.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Current Page: 37 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.