Current Page: 35 of 37
Re: The Gnostic Movement/Gnosticweb lead by Mark H. Pritchard (Belzebuub)
Posted by: allboutgnosis ()
Date: October 26, 2010 03:48PM

Not only he won't but also he will deny it ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: October 26, 2010 08:42PM

I am exciting to have finally come to understand Belzebuubs teaching on anger and to understand it fully.

Now I understand that anger is a horrible vial thing, unless you are using it to defend the Gnostic Movement or Mark or Edith Pritchard. Also if you use it to manipulate and indoctrinate a "student" than that is ok too.

Date: October 27, 2010 06:49AM

i meant Vile in the last post not Vial.

I've started a new discussion to specifically deal with the accusation that the right of the freedom of religion for the Gnostic Movement and its students and members is being attacked. This is a serious accusation so I think that we need to properly deal with this.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: October 27, 2010 02:44PM

Here is the most recent post from the Gnostic Movements blog, Gnostic Voice.

[gnosticvoice.wordpress.com]

You have to wonder why an organization that has its own website needs a blog to post where its agents can post anonymously. For the record it should be stated that people post here about their experience anonymously because they know how the Gnostic Movement treats those who speak out, based on experience.

Of most particular interest in this post is a statement that Mark Pritchard is not posting in the Gnostic Voice blog.

"For example, Mark Pritchard, Belzebuub, has never written even a word on this blog site. Anyone who says otherwise is therefore a liar, and this then serves as one amongst many of the lies they have spread and will continue to spread in their persecution campaign against the modern Gnostics, particularly Belzebuub."

It was stated in this discussion a few days that anonymous98361 was actually Mark Pritchard. From what I can tell that is actually quite likely considering his patronizing writing style, but personally I really can't know. What is quite interesting is that the piece in question was written by someone posting as apocryphalnow. How could this person know that Pritchard is not posting on this blog if they are communicating with one another? Clearly Apocryphalnow must be a high ranking member. Gnostic Voice is obviously an official action of the Gnostic Movement, with Pritchard as the leader.

We all know now that Gnostic Voice is not a place for open and far discussion, it is just meant to appear that way. Personally I think it is pretty despicable that they will not permit me to comment on the posts that are written about me.

It would also seem to be clear that the membership and leadership of the Gnostic Movement is reading this blog. So why do they not respond to the real concerns that been raised her? Why do they not come here to defend themselves as we have requested?

Date: October 28, 2010 06:54AM

I wanted to let everyone know that I have started a blog to tell my story of being with the Gnostic Movement as well as matters of related interested. I hope you will all check it out.

[notanantignostic.wordpress.com]

Date: October 28, 2010 08:11PM

Mark Pritchard (Belzebuub) continues his weird slandering campaign!

His Gnostic Movement group must be the only 'spiritual' group since the history of humanity, that not only they don't reply to the facts posted by people but they defend themselves by slandering people in order to make them appear as the bad guys who lie, who are unreliable, etc.

And now they went even further ... they justify what is happening by saying that they are going very well and thus all of the attacks :-). They even use quotes for their own convenience, as if people do not know that quotes out of context can be used to justify everything, including the worst crimes in the history of humanity!

I don't know if this is to laugh or to cry for...

Date: October 30, 2010 03:28AM

Here is a site worth having a look at for those interested in Mark Pritchard.

[wikibin.org]

This attempt at a wikipedia entry is interesting since it shows the moderators commentary

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: New Hope ()
Date: October 30, 2010 10:34AM

Great links, you can see you these people try to make him look like something he is not, and when actual comments can be made (eg wikibin) he just gets shot down!

I would like to know how many times they have tried to get him on Wikipedia, as I know they tried a few years ago and was judged to be self-serving/promoted - pathetic really...

I guess they keep trying and hope to slip through one day!

Date: October 31, 2010 06:26PM

It looks that another very interesting blog is on the air! I think the way that the Gnostic Movement and its members act will expose them more and more :-)

However the weirdos of his Gnostic Movement keep posting anonymously! And they expect people to believe them when apparently high ranking members like Scott Billings, Shane Blackman, Jordan Resnick and Edith Pritchard (I suppose more will come on the surface soon), write things like that:

"...Jordan/Dave, what information do we have on Free_955?? Usernames, IP address’s etc. Do we have any emails directly from them? The email information would give us the closest information as to where and who they really are. It may also be a good move for someone to befriend this person. ie in astraldynamics a logged in person could send them an email or communicate with them via some chat facility. We would then come from the angle of yes gw is a cult and I am with you etc. so that we find out who they are...." by Shane Blackman

"We are going to try to clear the name of the TGM and Belzebuub’s in those websites. ... I have asked Scott to get a list of people that would like to be involved in this task. ..." by Edith Pritchard

"A group of people is required that will be attached to the legal team to act to clear the name of The Gnostic Movement and Belzebuub across various sites on the internet.
This a delicate yet urgent task and will require a group of committed people to find sites, threads and posts with misinformation and slander and prepare responses. " by Scott Billings

"Many of you may have noticed that a new facebook page has sprung up dedicated to Master Samael. This page is supported and run by Gnostic teachings (Gnosis USA).
Whilst information about Master Samael is very good to support, we cannot support other Gnostic Groups.
If you have become a fan of this site please ‘un-fan’ yourself." by Scott Billing

And on the Gnostic Movement's blog here is what they say :-)

"... And although many do not consider it, there is also an essential spiritual aspect to the drama being played out. Belzebuub is a living enlightened master, who as part of his path is undergoing experiences parallel to what Jesus went through thousands of years ago. By effectively playing the role that Judas represented in Belzebuub’s story, XXXX has a prominent part in the religion of modern Gnosticism. One can no less ignore her than one could ignore the role of Judas in the stories of the Gospels. ..."

"...Belzebuub (Mark Pritchard) and The Gnostic Movement — two entities that have taken no part in this website ..."

One lie after the other, when the proof is being posted on this new blog! It is becoming ridiculously clear what the Gnostic Movement and Mark Pritchard are!

Everything is there on the new website: belzebuub2beelzebuub.wordpress.com. It looks like more ex-members have gathered to expose Mark Prithcard... This site also verifies that Mark Pritchard has changed his name from Beelzebub to Belzebuub in order to avoid connection with the demon (although he admits that he is the repented demon - but he does in secret).

It is getting more and more interesting! Wake up Pritchard guys!

Date: October 31, 2010 08:45PM

Here is the link to the previously mentioned blog.

[belzebuub2beelzebub.wordpress.com]

Current Page: 35 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.