Current Page: 33 of 37
Re: The Gnostic Movement/Gnosticweb lead by Mark H. Pritchard (Belzebuub)
Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: September 15, 2010 07:50PM

Hey how is everyone?

I have been wondering for a while if anyone might have made contact with any real negative entities? I would like to know so I can send some to Mark and Edith Pritchard so they will stop messing up so many peoples lifes and ruining so many families.

Thanks in advance I can be reached here.

A true Gnostic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2010 07:52PM by notanantiGnostic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 17, 2010 10:40AM

Here is a good article on Movements of Gnostics on how the Gnostic Movement is not being persecuted. I dealt with this same matter over a year ago but this piece speaks to the matter quite nicely.

[movementsofgnostics.wordpress.com]

Date: October 20, 2010 09:24AM

Today there was yet another good article posted on the Movementsofgnostics page. This deals with how Mark Pritchard and a number of his Cronies are attacking ex-Students and Ex-Members but they are going to the extent of using people names and they are also bringing up private details.

[movementsofgnostics.wordpress.com]

Posted by: PiscesRising ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:15AM

Thanks for the link notanantignostic.
It seams like the true nature of some of the members is coming to the surface. Hopefully more comes out soon.
I also found the blog in question. I'm surprised actually, that they have chosen to do this, it seams thoughtless and spiteful, especially coming from top members/teachers.

Date: October 20, 2010 10:33AM

The last two posts are a reflection of how the Gnostic Movement is putting out personal attacks against those who question the tactics and behaviours of its members and leaders.

I have been asked to not share those that has been written about others who question the Gnostic movement but I wish to share what has been said about me.

"Gnostic Voice
a voice defending Gnosis

The Jeff Farrell Affair – Part 1: A Positive Beginning
October 9, 2010 by experiencegnosis
“Nothing comes of nothing”. Yet, this is the story of someone who in my view, is trying to make a huge something out of truly nothing.

I’ve seen thousands of people come through the various free courses on Gnosticism for many years now; some stick around and decide to try and make it a priority in their lives, some decide to take some of the practices and try to implement them when they can, some simply enjoy hearing the various Gnostic ideas while they attend, some decide only to add a few new books to their ever-growing collection, but with a few rare exceptions, if they’ve decided they’re no longer interested in Gnosis, they simply seem to move on with other things in their lives.

This blog will give the beginning of an opinion of one such person who appears to be one of those rare exceptions: Jeff Farrell. It will detail in my view, his involvement with The Gnostic Movement, so that it is clear who it is exactly that is spreading what seem to me to be many negative and misleading things about the organization and the Gnostic teachings as if they are a credible source on the subject. The facts appear to confirm that he has taken to an anonymous username online (“notanantignostic”) and gone to many groups in person to heavily criticize The Gnostic Movement, modern Gnostic authors Belzebuub (Mark H Pritchard) and Samael Aun Weor, and various individuals who practise the Gnostic teachings in their lives. It appears that he is attempting to take away people’s free right to practise religion/spirituality of their choice in their own lives.

I believe that Jeff Farrell first professed an interest in Gnosis and the Gnostic teachings in May 2008, when he dropped in at the The Gnostic Movement’s Toronto Gnostic Centre and took flyers for some upcoming events. He also began attending some drop-in meditation classes mid-May, where he bought Belzebuub’s The Peace of the Spirit Within, to go along with a class he was taking online. He completed the first course online and then took it at the Centre the following course round, in August, attending various practice nights and events at that time.

While at the Centre, the teachers observed that he often came early and repeatedly asked to help in any way he could with setting up the cushions, watering plants, lighting candles, etc. He also turned up once during a big street festival in the area where the Centre was to volunteer in any way he could, handing out flyers advertising courses to people walking by. He spent many evenings chatting away at the Centre keeping the volunteers there until late at night. It appears he also often went to the chatroom on the website to converse with anyone available online.

He repeatedly requested in person and via email that the teachers of the Centre organize events (awareness walks) for him during the week, since he was unable to attend with everyone else on the weekends. He also requested permission to organize walks with students of the classes on his own if the teachers couldn’t do that. He requested for the organizers of the Centre to run one of the advanced courses just for him starting at the end of October 2008, and that it not be on particular nights of the week so as not to conflict with his schedule. The teachers agreed, but he never ended up attending this course anyway.

It is my view that he was for the most part an active student while he attended the Centre, trying to read the recommended readings, attempting to practise the relevant exercises, and giving feedback on what he thought of things as he went along in the first two courses.

Right as he first started attending, I made the observation that in my opinion he appeared to be a very fidgety person, for example moving around a lot both in conversation and even during what are supposed to be still meditation practices, rubbing his wrists and forearms together with his hands, repeatedly twisting on and off his water bottle without drinking from it, continually bringing up and discussing the exact same topics with others time and again, and had a seemingly hard time staying on the same subject in any one conversation. It became clear that while taking the courses, he began to be able to address these and many other similar things, in my view, to his satisfaction.

As such, as far as I could see he was quite positive about his experience with Gnosis, stating repeatedly how much he had truly benefitted from what he was learning through the courses. He mentioned that with the practices he had learned in The Gnostic Movement’s courses, he was able to change many things about his life for the better.

I believed he was going to be taking his 3rd course after the break in October 2008. Also, at that time, I observed him openly sharing with fellow students that he was really excited to take the course, had skimmed through many of the readings for it already, and that he found it very reassuring to read up on some of these Gnostic topics and concepts that he had questions about.

However, right before the course was to start, he sent an abrupt email stating that he was “unable” to continue with any Gnostic courses run by The Gnostic Movement in the future. He said thank you for helping him and that he appreciated all the efforts the teachers made for him. He wished all the best.

Yet at the very same time I opened the email that night, I observed that he changed his online profile on the site to read something along the lines of “get out while you can”, and he was found in the online chatroom giving links to a forum where he later wrote many what appear to be damaging and outright lies about the organization and its members. It was reported that he also changed his facebook profile/status to say similar such statements.

In conclusion, I have observed that he attempted to study and practise what he understood of Gnosis for a total of under 6 months; very basic and introductory Gnostic material.

At that time, many of the teachers and senior students alike at the Centre wondered what could’ve happened to make this person who had professed to have had such a positive experience with Gnosis and the people practising it so far, to all of a sudden at the tip of a hat become, in our opinion, quite negative and hateful towards both Gnosis and the friends he made while trying it?

More to come: what happened next and how we began to find out what might be behind all this…
Read The Jeff Farrell Affair – Part 2: The Great Escape

Posted in Jeff Farrell / notanantignostic | Tagged gnostic, cult, Jeff Farrell, notanantignostic, religious freedom, The Gnostic Movement, Toronto | 5 Comments
5 Responses
on October 11, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Log in to Replyunmaskurself
I feel it’s really weird that this guy would flip so quickly like that.

And this sets the basis for an interesting study of character: after all, what kind of a person who is supposedly interested in spirituality, spends time within a spiritual group, then decides to leave with an amiable parting email to those he knew, and at the same time posts “get out while you can” to strangers on the internet, all from behind the safety of a computer screen??

Obviously, someone who has completely missed the point of how to be spiritual! I mean, if a person decides not to practice gnosis, that is completely their decision, but it seems that the way he seems to have left is very telling of Jeff’s character.

When you say kind words to one group of people, and hateful, scary words to others at the same time, that is not only dishonest, it’s completely hypocritical.

on October 11, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Log in to Replyanonymous98361
It is very strange how you describe this person changing his views and behaviour so quickly and erratically. I mean, it’s not a problem to change your mind about something, but why turn and attack the same people that were your friends just a short time ago, when nothing really has changed? That seems like extreme behaviour to me.

on October 13, 2010 at 12:26 am | Log in to Replyrecordstr8
Yes, I’m curious to see your opinion of what may have been behind such a drastic change in perspective.

I’ve known a few people in my life who were always very extreme. Their moods, opinions, and behaviors would be one way for a period of time until seemingly out of nowhere, they become the polar opposite. There was never any real peace within or around these people; if they weren’t experiencing some kind of crisis, passion or drama, they would do extreme things to create some. One of the people I knew like this actually landed himself in jail for murder eventually!

I hope this Jeff Farrell finds some peace in his life. He definitely won’t find it by creating drama through hatred though.

on October 14, 2010 at 3:04 am | Log in to Replyfreetobegnostic
I’m interested to hear more about this, as I can’t understand what’s motivating this guy, since his actions don’t seem to make a lot of sense to me. I mean, it appears to me that he came along to the courses, liked it at first, changed his mind and then left… so what’s the big deal, and why carry on with what seems to be over the top drama and antagonism?

on October 19, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Log in to Replynickmoss
I have met someone at the Toronto Centre one time, who mentioned that they attended another unrelated event in the city where there was an individual named Jeff who showed up to that event seemingly just to complain about and defame The Gnostic Movement.

The person telling me the story was a relatively new student of the intro courses who has since stopped attending as well, not someone with any kind of vested interest in Gnosis or the Centre, and yet they were quite unimpressed with Jeff who they said based on his actions that night seemed an unbalanced individual. Apparently this student attempted to discuss the issues that Jeff was bringing up with them, but said that they soon gave up because Jeff was not up to any kind of rational discussion and was just there to push his point of view on others. It is interesting to me that when met in person, Jeff Farrell’s true qualities and zealous fanaticism seem to really come through, and yet disguised behind his username online, this individual presents himself as authority on the subject…

On a separate note, I have to agree as well that the logic of all this is completely beyond me. He attended a few introductory courses, liked them at first, then abruptly changed his mind and decided to devote endless hours to religious persecution against an organization he willingly began participating in and then freely decided to leave. Something doesn’t add up here – sounds like a bit of a drama queen situation to me, or perhaps the old Ethiopian proverb: “A fool looks for dung where the cow never grazed.”

Date: October 20, 2010 10:37AM

The Jeff Farrell Affair – Part 2: The Great Escape
October 13, 2010 by experiencegnosis
When after having attended for just under six months and in my view having gained many positive experiences with the various practices of Gnosis, Jeff Farrell sent an email stating he would no longer be taking any courses with The Gnostic Movement in the future, he also stated in that email that he would continue on his spiritual journey to work upon himself. From his own words, it seems clear to me that spirituality was, and possibly still may be, of interest to him. In this post, we will examine from my opinion what then transpired…

It was and still is my sincere hope that Jeff Farrell is able to move on to pursue some sort of spirituality or peace in his life. From my opinion however, his next actions went down quite a different track.

In what I believed to be his first post on a website seemingly in my view dedicated to the suppression of the free right to practise religion or spirituality of nearly any kind, his very first sentence, paraphrased, states: I know a great deal about The Gnostic Movement as I have just escaped the movement.

Two things strike me as quite odd in that statement:

Firstly, “a great deal”?

As we discussed in part 1 of this story, Jeff Farrell spent a grand total of under 6 months attending classes, during which time, he took two introductory courses. What exactly in that period of time could he “know” about the movement that tens of thousands of others don’t?

Apparently, he would seem to present many “facts” and claims about so many aspects of the movement and its dealings that, as I mentioned, tens of thousands of people that have taken the courses, including his very own teachers, are certain and can confirm in many cases from experience, from being there, and from being involved for years are not the case.

But going back to that statement again, there’s the even more perplexing question of “just escaped”…

Escaped!??

Escaped the free courses with an open door at the front?
Escaped the meditative practices and exercises of Gnosis to be implemented in one’s own life, when and where one so desires?
Escaped the friendly chats in the cafe after a class?
Escaped the rides home from the Centre at the end of the night?
Escaped the time, care, and help given to any questions or concerns put forward?
Escaped the incense and comfortable cushions at the Centre?

Escaped indeed

The way I see it, to hear Jeff describe his “experience” with the group, and considering the type of language he employs, one gets the sense he was being kept in some sort of horrible damp underground cell for years, starving to death, and somehow all the while being forced to accept some sinister idealogy—not stopping by after work to sit on comfortable cushions a couple times a week meditating or listening to classical music and enjoying tea and cookies in the cafe.

But in any case, to escape means that one was first somehow confined.

The one time it was pointed out to Jeff Farrell that he had left entirely of his own accord, just as he had come entirely of his own accord, he stated that he never claimed that anyone tried to keep him.

Well, which is it then? Was he being held captive, or was he free?

You can’t have it both ways…

If this was all some sort of joke, it wasn’t very funny to me. I think it’s a serious matter to play around with damaging words and accusations against innocent people such as cult, escape, dishonesty, ethnocentrism.

But where was this all really coming from? What could possibly be behind this?

To be continued in part 3…

(Back to part 1)

Posted in Jeff Farrell / notanantignostic | Tagged gnostic, cult, Jeff Farrell, The Gnostic Movement, gnosis, Toronto, escape | 6 Comments
6 Responses
on October 13, 2010 at 11:31 pm | Log in to Replygnosticessence
I’ve seen, “Escape from Alcatraz” but this story takes the cake.., those cushions and cookies must have been formidable obstacles when he was breaking out

Let’s hope Jeff “escapes” into a peaceful way of being where he respects the religious freedom of others and doesn’t persist with what it seems are petty arbitrary attacks.

on October 14, 2010 at 1:35 am | Log in to Replyrecordstr8
He probably means that he escaped having his brain “washed” by the teachings of gnosis, though still seems quite a contradiction as you’ve pointed out. From what I’ve read so far about this guy, he appears to be one of those individuals who is very easily swayed by the opinions of others. That could explain why he was so ‘into it’ in the beginning only to then make that drastic swing of ‘escaping it’ later.

Most of the people I know that practice gnosis are normal people that think for themselves and understand the difference between using the techniques that gnosis teaches to better their lives and becoming a seemingly devoted fanatic of gnosis that just gets absorbed into the teachings and loses their sense of reality.

I truly hope there are more people in the world that have their eyes open and their feet on the ground so that the atrocity stories of these individuals are seen for what they are.

on October 19, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Log in to Replynickmoss
Yes, I have to agree with you on that. From what I’ve observed in interacting with Jeff is that he definitely is easily swayed by and heavily concerned with others’ views and what others think of him.

You can see that very much if you only compare the nasty things he is saying now about his involvement with The Gnostic Movement vs. the things that he was saying in favour of the organization while he was interested in Gnosis. The two extremes are quite shocking, and not typical behaviour of a balanced individual who has his feet on the ground…

It’s just unfortunate that this individual apparently chooses to blame this disposition on others, rather than simply accepting that Gnosis wasn’t for him and moving on with his life.

on October 14, 2010 at 2:45 am | Log in to Replyfreetobegnostic
The Gnostic Movement must not be very escape-proof if thousands are doing it (if you consider attending a few courses and then ceasing to attend an ‘escape’).

Maybe you need some refurbished prison cells?

on October 15, 2010 at 9:15 am | Log in to Replytruewitness
Ethnocentrism? lol, that’s creative

I think it’s interesting to see how people can react by blaming a group for their former commitment/devotion to it rather than just admitting that it wasn’t for them and move on.

In my opinion, it doesn’t do them any justice to try to convince others they were manipulated by a ‘cult’ when they weren’t, because as soon as others see through it, they’re left wondering what sort of person makes such a fuss over a voluntary group that runs free meditation classes?

on October 16, 2010 at 12:46 am | Log in to Replyanonymous98361
Heaven preserve us from the soft cushions and the comfy chair

I think some people like to portray that they have been through something dramatic and heroic, even though the scenario may actually have been pretty unexceptional.

Perhaps that could explain why it appears that Jeff Farrell is taking an innocuous situation and spinning it into a very imaginative story.

Date: October 20, 2010 11:21AM

Here is my response to the first post, so far.

Wow this is special.

Why are personal attacks justified by this divine master? I at least had the decency to not write a blog called “Jordan Resnicks still stuck in a cult that he got caught up in while a drug addict”.

“This blog will give the beginning of an opinion of one such person who appears to be one of those rare exceptions: Jeff Farrell.”

Clearly from your need to respond to a number of people I am not such a rare exception any longer, eh Jordan? Nice attempt at spin.

“It will detail in my view, his involvement with The Gnostic Movement, so that it is clear who it is exactly that is spreading what seem to me to be many negative and misleading things about the organization and the Gnostic teachings as if they are a credible source on the subject. ”

If its your view or opinion than how will anything be clear? Is that not a contradiction? Are not only making your opinion clear? I think we should try honesty for a change and facts. Something new for a follower of Mark Pritchard.

“The facts appear to confirm that he has taken to an anonymous username online (“notanantignostic”) and gone to many groups in person to heavily criticize The Gnostic Movement,”

Ok first of all the rules of the Rick Ross forum state that you are supposed to have anonymous username or at least those were the rules according to my understanding. You will find another personal attack by Jordan here. [forum.culteducation.com] You will notice that Jordan said he wanted to work through my supposed lies, he has not kept his word on that matter.

Next please state what groups i have been to to criticize your organization. Also please state why it would not be my right to do so?

“It appears that he is attempting to take away people’s free right to practise religion/spirituality of their choice in their own lives.”

How could I possibly be doing that? Am I government official? It seems a lot more like you are attacking my right for freedom of expression and speech. Why can you not just answer the questions?

Sorry I am hoping to empower people to make their own choices in regards to religion and spirituality.

Lets all remember that Pritchard has stated on a few occasions that he is not spreading a religion, but yet religions are dogmatic and fanatical.

Date: October 20, 2010 11:49AM

jefffarrell
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Oh moderation probably means that Jordan gets to decide what gets published.

it has been requested several times that Jordan returns to Rick Ross to do what he promised he was there to do.

[forum.culteducation.com]

There is the link so that Jordan can start to catch up on his homework.

“I believe that Jeff Farrell first professed an interest in Gnosis and the Gnostic teachings in May 2008″

No, I first took an interest in Gnosticism in the summer of 2007 when I started researching the matter. In May of 2008 I had become so desperate to find a group that was interested searching for Gnosis that I was will to try out a group (aka the Gnostic Movement) that did not meet most of the requirements for such a group, but did work on such important matters as dreamtime work and meditation.

“He completed the first course online and then took it at the Centre the following course round, in August, attending various practice nights and events at that time.”

So we are clear, I took one of the spirit within nonsense courses online and once in the centre, but I also did the dreams course online and I went through a whole round of the meditation course. I did enough of the meditation course to be given full access to the discussion online. Also I read the book for advanced course and it was at that time that I decided that could no longer make excuses for what was going on in the Gnostic movement. I feel ashamed I ever gave support to such an intolerant organization. As a result I feel a responsibility to act.

“He also turned up once during a big street festival in the area where the Centre was to volunteer in any way he could, ”

Actually no, I spend three evenings at said street festival helping to promote the Toronto Centre. This was initially because the teachers of the centre had planned an extra session during a well known street festival of the city. The teachers of the centre did not seem to be aware enough to know of this conflict (or considerate of students) nor that they had to pay for a permit to participate in said event. I continued to help as I wanted to be part of a community and I felt it was right to give back. Also I gave a lot of money to the centre. Just before I left I spent a very stressful day with one of the trainees putting up posters around the city. Their was a lot of aggression expressed by said trainee for suggesting that he gets a proper meal instead of rushing to the centre, as he did every evening. The real bother was finding a restaurant that had no pork in it.

This is some beautiful spin

” He spent many evenings chatting away at the Centre keeping the volunteers there until late at night.”

Actually no, the times that I was there really late was because I was in fact volunteering and helping with various events. Nice try Jordan.

Date: October 20, 2010 12:23PM

jefffarrell
“He requested for the organizers of the Centre to run one of the advanced courses just for him starting at the end of October 2008, and that it not be on particular nights of the week so as not to conflict with his schedule.”

As I recall you were due to run the advanced course again. You were “only running it for me” because you were not able to get anyone else to take the course. When I found out I was the only one taking the course, I requested that it be on a night that best fit my schedule. It made sense to run the course on a night that the only student could take it. Is your organization really that clueless or do you admit that expect people to be completely multiple to your ways?

Really it was my intention to take the course as agreed but seeing how truly badly the teachers of the centre treated one another, how cold one teacher was upon leaving the country and how clueless all you were to how conflicted I was at our last meeting I decided that I could not continue with your organization. Of course I have to add to that what nonsense your masters teachings are and how dishonest all of you had been to me about the later teachings.

“It is my view that he was for the most part an active student while he attended the Centre, trying to read the recommended readings, attempting to practise the relevant exercises, and giving feedback on what he thought of things as he went along in the first two courses.”

I was an extremely active student. From my observations during the time I was involved in the centre I was there more often than Jordan. I did not try to read the recommended readings I read them and more and I had no problem with the relevant exercises. I tried them all until I realized how harmful they were.

What really did it to me was the teachers of the centre admitting that they had justified lieing to me about the later teachings, just so we are clear. Also trying to walking death or whatever you call it told me that it was all nonsense.

Again what is an Ego? and please to not tell me what they do, tell me what they are.

“continually bringing up and discussing the exact same topics with others time and again, and had a seemingly hard time staying on the same subject in any one conversation.”

As someone who offers a service to the community (or at least claims to) to you not still under the concept of confidentially?

Did you ever think that the same subject was brought up because you had not offered a satisfactory answer?

“He said thank you for helping him and that he appreciated all the efforts the teachers made for him. He wished all the best.”

Thank you for showing that I had no ill will towards those supposed friends I had made.

“and he was found in the online chatroom giving links to a forum where he later wrote many what appear to be damaging and outright lies about the organization and its members. It was reported that he also changed his facebook profile/status to say similar such statements.”

If these are outright lies than why have you not tried to correct them as you said you would? Who is the liar now?

And why are people reporting you what i was doing on facebook?

on October 20, 2010 at 12:22 am | Replyjefffarrell
“quite negative and hateful towards both Gnosis and the friends he made while trying it?”

What exactly has been done that is hateful to said “friends”. It is the rules of the Gnostic Movement that keep you from having contact with me. If you actually were a friend you would not close your mind to someone who does not support what you support. All I did was say I wanted to not continue with the Gnostic Movement course, and I can continue to be able to say that I have said nothing against anyone in the Movement, except for its leaders unless they have spoken out against me, ie Jordan who never acted much like a friend anyways.

Date: October 20, 2010 12:53PM

These are my responses so far to the responses of Jordans posts. I've posted them here in case they get deleted.

jefffarrell
You ask who would do this? How about someone who feels betrayed, lied to and conflicted. One who doesn’t want to loose friends he was made but can’t stay in the organization that he met them through because he has learned it is nonsense?

Did Jordan mention to his friends that I left shortly after I finished reading the book for the advanced course and I could no longer take the nonsense?

“if a person decides not to practice gnosis”

Sorry I practice “Gnosis” every day. Those pseudo-Gnostics that follow Mark Pritchard do no have a monopoly on such concepts. This is why I picked the term notantignostic, because I am not an anti Gnostic.

” but it seems that the way he seems to have left is very telling of Jeff’s character.”

Who are you? Do you know me? How can you say if something is telling of my character?

jefffarrell
“It is very strange how you describe this person changing his views and behaviour so quickly and erratically. ”

Yes it is quite strange that Jordan would describe events which is rather ignorant of in such a way.

“but why turn and attack the same people that were your friends just a short time ago, when nothing really has changed?”

How by the way did I attack friends? In fact I am at the best helping friends to see the nonsense that they got themselves stuck in years ago, if they decide to do so.

It should be noted that Jordan got involved in the Gnostic Movement when he was still a technically a child from what I understand, while I was an adult with life experience before I am came across the organization. This helped me to know what I was seeing while in the organization.
jefffarrell
“Yes, I’m curious to see your opinion of what may have been behind such a drastic change in perspective.”

Why bother being curious about what Jordan thinks, I’ve just posted what caused my reaction. You will be able to read it if it does not get deleted. Otherwise you can find it here. [forum.culteducation.com]

“I hope this Jeff Farrell finds some peace in his life. He definitely won’t find it by creating drama through hatred though.”

Why are you repeating my last name? is this a planned strategy? Why are you exposing me but not using your real names? Is that not dishonest?

“I mean, it appears to me that he came along to the courses, liked it at first, changed his mind and then left… so what’s the big deal, and why carry on with what seems to be over the top drama and antagonism?”

Have you even read this discussion? Despite what has been written it is an open Forum. [forum.culteducation.com]

Why don’t you bother to ask me about why I have done what I have done, instead of getting so excited about this gossip?

This is all really quite general.

“they attended another unrelated event in the city where there was an individual named Jeff who showed up to that event seemingly just to complain about and defame The Gnostic Movement.”

Please enlightenment me, nickmoss, because I have no idea what you are talking about, because so far (as the person who is said to have done these things) I have no idea what you are talking about. What event are you talking about?

“The person telling me the story was a relatively new student of the intro courses who has since stopped attending as well”

What a surprise? Yet another student has decided that the courses were nonsense and left. But its also quite convenient that this Nick person can not provide any evidence for their claims.

“It is interesting to me that when met in person, Jeff Farrell’s true qualities and zealous fanaticism seem to really come through, and yet disguised behind his username online, this individual presents himself as authority on the subject…”

I’m sorry I don’t remember ever meeting you in person Nick. When did we meet?

Ok what is it going to be, am I hiding behind a username and a computer or am I running around the city screaming at the top of my lungs?

Oh and Nick when are we going to get together to discuss this nonsense?

Current Page: 33 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.