Current Page: 4 of 37
Re: The Gnostic Movement/Gnosticweb lead by Mark H. Pritchard (Belzebuub)
Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: February 19, 2009 10:35AM

If there was ever a chance to receive the content that was posted at Gnosis-sos.org and repost it here for anyone who wants to see it that would be great.

If anyone is interested in trying to translate some of spanish anti weor information this site may be helpful. I am not interested in this research at the moment but I am sure this will be helpful.

[babelfish.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: February 20, 2009 08:11AM

notanantiGnostic
If there was ever a chance to receive the content that was posted at Gnosis-sos.org and repost it here for anyone who wants to see it that would be great.
I personally dont have it. Maybe by slight chance someone else might.

Date: February 20, 2009 08:41AM

Yeah I am not sure there is any. I may have been mistaken but I did do a translation of a good Italian paper on Samaeleanism from a sociological point of view. I posted it in the forum that you started.

[forum.culteducation.com]

It give some good biographical information of Rodríguez that should help to indicate what I nut he was, common the guy called his son Osiris that is pretty telling. Lol

Posted by: Keir ()
Date: February 23, 2009 07:30AM

If I knew Gnosis-sos.org was going down I would have certainly down loaded information off the site.

Rodriguize name all his children after dieties. Talk about being a meglomaniac huh?!

Well you know the Ecuadorean government bann Weor groups proselytizing in their country (just like the German government banned scientology).

[www.catholicculture.org]

Date: February 23, 2009 09:59AM

Of course Keir you couldn't have expected Gnosis-sos to be taken down, it was probably run by a concerned individual or a group of them. I wrote about posting its information here in case any comes across this who may still have the content.

Paradoxically informing more people about how Samaeleans attack freedom of speech would help more people keep away from the garbage, pleaguerized teachings of Samael Aun Weor.

I would like to try to give my best response the rational that the Gnostic Movement teachers give to how they are not a cult. Their most powerful point is that they allow students to leave when ever they want. This may not be entirely true as there is a fare amount of implied failure placed on those who leave. Regardless I believe that this escape velve is very helpful for the organization as it allow them to not have to deal with the most powerful criticism. Not only do they allow people to leave but they have a well developed culture of people leaving. It is used to make the people that stay feel better about themselves with a thought process that creates a pyramid or hierarchy with less and less of humanity being able to reach the special place in which they are in. This is also how they explain that more people leave the more they know about the believe system, with the most dramatic drop off being after the first session.

In an elitist cult letting people going is like kicking an arguementative critically thinking kid out of sunday school. The problems with the teaching are not dealt but those who remain can continue to receive the indoctrination.

Date: February 28, 2009 01:57AM

I was just on Gnosticweb and I came across their terms of service. They are very disturbing now That I have left. Here are the terms of use if anyone wants to look at them [www.gnosticweb.com] . There website seems to be intentionally hard to navigate, but that is of course my opinion, as is anything I say here.

In the liability section they attempt to relieve themselves of any responsibility including "coma and death". This seems rather hypocritical of Mark Pritchard, a man who preaches about people keeping with their responsibilities. But it also highlight the danger, which he is fully aware of, that his teachers continuously deny when they state that there is not danger in Out of Body Experience exercises and anyone can do them. This is contradicted by any other experts who are researching these matters, as far as I have seen.

The other major problem that I had was with their claiming to have policies of respecting freedom of expression and religion. How can that be true when their leader says that all other religions and teachings have been created or allowed to exist to keep people away from his teachings. This does not speak of tolerance. What I do think is going on is that Mark Pritchard wants to take people in from any background, deceive them with ideas of not having believes (if you think you don't have believes then your believes become absolute truths), and convert them to his way of thinking.

There is a reason why most of Pritchard's believes are left until the last book that students are allowed to read. Secret Knowledge Hidden Wisdom may be available for anyone to buy now as Jordan but it is still not available for anyone who wishes to objectively read it to look over it, as they take great efforts to destroy the efforts of anyone who makes it free online.

Everyone should read over the terms of use very carefully, regardless of how involved you are with the organization of the Gnostic Movement or Gnosticweb. These terms protect no one but Mark H. Pritchard the man with the fantasy that states he is the mythological creature called Bezlebuub.

In case you are curious why I am so sure Bezlebuub was never a real person, you just have to look at the epistemology of of the word. Bezlebub comes from the god Baal and Baal was originally not a god but they god. Baal was the male consort to the supreme devine female god in the area that is now Israel and Lebanon in the preneolithic era. This makes Baal the regional equivelent of Gaius, the male consort of Gaia, who by the way was originally above Zeus or Jupiter. I am of course no expert this is just my understanding of the subject. I encourage everyone concern to research the material. a source I have really liked is a Pagan History of Europe. by Prudence Jones and Nigel Pennick, it really gets to the root of things.

It is think read but it avaiable on google books if anyone wants it [books.google.ca]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2009 02:00AM by notanantiGnostic.

Date: March 04, 2009 04:12AM

Hi

I just thought that I should state that if there is anyone else out there who spent more time with the Gnostic Movement or Gnosticweb led by Mark Pritchard (Bezlebuub) then me and has a better or deeper understanding then me and they would like to help the greater world understand their practices, it would be great of them to post that information here. They do appear to be spreading so the information that people have about them the better.

If anyone is looking for a place to continue working on Astral Travel or Out of body Experiences but longer wishes to be involved with The Gnostic Movement and Mark Pritchard I would suggest looking into the website [www.astraldynamics.com] The seem to be the best alternative so that I am aware of so far.

If you are interested in learning about what I would call true Gnosticism in a modern context I would suggest reading The Pagan Christ by Tom Harpur or The Jesus Mysteries By Timothy Freke, Peter Gandy.
These are the books that I am planning on reading, of course there are many others. I am just trying to offer a lifeline. There is a discussion going on about the history of spirituality like no other time in history.

Posted by: heron ()
Date: March 05, 2009 01:43AM

Hi

This is my first post and I would like to share my views on Gnosticweb. I have had no real direct contact with the people concerned but I did unwittingly buy both of Pritchard's books on Amazon, and I have viewed their website. If its ok, I would like to post a detailed opinion based on my own observations and I would like raise some issues that I don't think have been discussed here at the moment.

I'm a bit stuck for time at the moment but will post again in the next day or so. In the meantime here is a link to post on a Yahoo board that you might find interesting...my apologies if you are already acquainted with it.

[ca.groups.yahoo.com]

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a cult and quite a dangerous one at that.

I will post again soon

Cheers

Date: March 05, 2009 03:53AM

Yes Heron please do share your perspective on how the Gnostic Movement lead by Mark Pritchard (who calls himself Bezlebuub) appears to be a cult and thanks for that link.

There seems to be a scattering of voices against Gnosticweb all over the internet the more references we have, the better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2009 03:58AM by notanantiGnostic.

Date: March 05, 2009 05:22AM

That is an excellent link that Heron gave to help understand the problem of the Gnostic Movement. I would suggest everyone read it.

Current Page: 4 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.