Current Page: 80 of 84
Mike Federowicz "Darwin" rant: "sociopath" "cretin" “lunatic” "Nazi"
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: January 17, 2011 08:25AM

Melody Maxim [cryomedical.blogspot.com] has an amazing update about the Mike Federowicz "Darwin" cryonics Ranting Against Reality rant.
She is simply telling it like it is...very accurate. That is called reality.

But just to take one point out of many...how DARE this Mike Federowicz "Darwin" in an unreadable cryonics diatribe, start throwing out labels at those who are analyzing the cryonics businesses names like "sociopath" "cretin" “lunatic” "Nazi"?

Who is the "sociopath" "cretin" “lunatic”??
Who is/was the people and companies carrying out cruel pointless un-medical "experiments" on live dogs?

Who is the person bragging about doing this, which was horribly torturing innocent dogs, (supposedly hundreds of them) in the name of cryonics, doing things that are ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS?
Do we need to find the text that will stick in your memory forever, about the sadistic, cruel, evil and pointless cruelty performed on DIXIE the dog? Once you read up on that, you will never forget it.

Cryonics, useless live dog experiments, animal cruelty [forum.culteducation.com]

Its one thing to operate as a frozen funeral parlor and frozen cemetery, for those who are incurious and credulous, to get bilked of their Estate.

But to do this pointless un-medical torture to live dogs, for no actual real medical purpose, that is something else. This is not anything within a light-year of medical science, that could actually help anything to do with medical science.
It is grotesque, cruel, and horrible and they even use the word "Frankenstein".
Its lower than amateur hour, its lower than DIY.
Its not medical science, its Antiscience.

And then to have the outrageous bizarre lack of judgment to then start throwing those words at those who are looking into what is really going on?
These horrible cruel animal "experiments" in cryonics must be exposed to the powers-that-be and media, and stopped permanently.

CRYONICS FOR PETS (dogs and cats)
These are the same groups who also try to target pet-owners for pet-cryonics, when in fact they have done horrible experiments on other pets?
How many family pets have been "experimented" on before they were euthanized for their pet-cryonics?
Has anyone ever even considered that question?

Was the family present when their pet was euthanized? If not, what happened to that pet before it was euthanized? Was it kept alive for days or weeks? Were cryonics "experiments" run on those pets?
Where did they get their hundreds of animals to run their cryonics Frankenstein-like pet cruelties?

ARTICLE link:
" Alcor's Cryonics Experiments: Cold-Hearted"
[www.peta.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mike Federowicz "Darwin" rant: "sociopath" "cretin" “lunatic” "Nazi"
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:25AM

In the UK we have strict regulations regarding experimentation on animals with only a few beleaguered labs licensed for research purposes. There are probably anti-vivisection laws also on the statute books in the US that, if enacted, would put a stop to such unregulated experimentation.

cryonics and animal cruelty
Date: January 17, 2011 12:43PM

Excerpts from the article and comment excerpts from the public.

------------------------------------------
[www.peta.org]

...the nightmarish suffering endured by a dog named Dixie who was drained of all her blood and then infused with new blood, causing her to suffer severe seizures and brain damage:

"5:05 AM. Dixie is awake. Lifting her head up, fighting the endotracheal tube. Very restless."

"1:00 PM. … She exhibits a peculiar 'windmilling' motion with her forelegs. Suddenly, she tenses, the left side of her body goes rigid. Within a second she has a full-fledged grand mal seizure."

"2:50 PM. Another grand mal. This is looking bad. There is clearly some right brain injury. Her left face is slack, though her left limbs look okay with normal movement and response to pain."

"5:38 PM. Another grand mal, several petit seizures as well. … Hugh and I head off into town to the Spaghetti Factory. What a relief just to be away for a few hours. Everything is so elegant at the restaurant and all the personnel are so clean cut and attractive. … Returning from dinner we find Dixie is a real handful -- managing her I.V.'s, keeping her fed, cleaning her up when she urinates or defecates. Every five minutes there's a major task at hand."

"11:26 PM. The primadone isn't working. Seizures, seizures and more seziures. Valium, Valium, and Valium."

"12:00 midnight. She wakes me up crying. Belly very distended."

"1:36 AM. She's restless and crying again. I decide to pass a stomach tube and suction her. … She fights me powerfully, but the job gets done."
---------------------------------------------------------

-------------------public comments-------------------
#
Artur commented:
10-8-2009 3:46 PM
what a terrible thing! it's unacceptable to conduct such experiences on animals these heartless people should be throw to a jail for the rest of their lives.
#
Michael commented:
10-8-2009 4:04 PM
I am horrified by the log notes regarding Dixie. We must shut Alcor down now!
#
Aneliese commented:
10-8-2009 4:33 PM
How can people do things like this and sleep at night? I would kill myself if I ever became so heartless.
#
Heather commented:
10-8-2009 5:37 PM
...What is this I don't even... No words. I am going to be sick.
#
Brien commented:
10-8-2009 8:33 PM
People who abuse maim traumatize and kill animals are sociopaths. They have no guilt remorse or compunction. They will only resort to suicide as a means to avoid imprisonment or some other misfortune that besets their selfish lives.
#
Tasha commented:
10-8-2009 11:04 PM
Horrible.What kind of world is this becoming?
#
Jackie commented:
10-8-2009 11:54 PM
This is more horrifying than anything Eli Roth has imagined and I have seen both the Hostel films. We would be appalled if a baby was tortured like this a dog is defenseless like a baby. These people who do these experiments must have the type of mindset that Nazis and the people who worked at Unit 731 did.
#
Dman commented:
10-9-2009 1:14 AM
This is interesting. I wish to know more about this any links?
#
Tammy commented:
10-9-2009 8:07 AM
This is TERRIBLE! This has to stop! Why haven't these people been charged with animal cruelty? If someone on the street did this to an animal they would be in big trouble. One animals life and well being is no more important than any otherall living things are equal and should be treated that way. And these people are no different than anyone on the street.Why do they think they are so damn special they get to torture animals? EGOS! ANIMAL ABUSERS! This is barbaric! Mad as HELL!
#
Cory commented:
10-9-2009 10:23 AM
Words cannot even express how I feel right now. That poor dog having to endure all that pain scared alone. I'm so happy that PETA is involved.

#
TWrelated commented:
10-9-2009 11:00 AM
Please stay on this case! After reading what happened to my uncle Ted Williams at the hands of Alcor I believe they are in serious need of oversight and supervision.
#
Rev. Meg commented:
10-9-2009 2:40 PM
When I die I am perfectly willing to follow the light or sleep in peace until Gabriel blows his horn and we are all called back to face final judgement. The Bible says God will restore our bodies for this event in perfect health and form. That being the case I don't need cryogenics.

#
vegancoin commented:
10-9-2009 6:04 PM
ranks right up there with the totally sadistic and unnecessary vivisection experiments. this is totally unacceptable. junk science does have its innocent victims. unforgiving.
#
Robert Johanansen commented:
10-9-2009 6:36 PM
httpen.wikipedia.orgwikiUnit731 Read this it will make you pretty sick but I must say at least they didn't use animals.

#
David commented:
10-10-2009 1:55 AM
Steve Harris is a sick mentally ill man. He needs help. People with far fewer problems have been hospitalized. He sounds like a serial killer. What kind of human being could do these things? Do he experiment on his children too? It wouldn't surprise me!
#
Carla commented:
10-10-2009 11:55 AM
Discusting and barbaric. How the hell do these sickos sleep at night???? This should be against the law.. these Bas.....ds... should all be thrown in Jail!!!!
#
Donielle commented:
10-11-2009 1:36 PM
I just don't understand.. It even says that it is not guaranteed that this process is completely applicable on humans. So why is it even useful to put these animals through the kind of process?
#
darla commented:
10-11-2009 3:56 PM
Whats really sadbesides people can be so very cruel to begin withis the law protects these abusers to do this crap.This world is full of so called humanswho justify all kinds of cruelty toward animals and even try to tell us these are only animals or they don't feel pain like us.BULL CRAP!These research labs hide behind a buntch of bull crap and the lawplaying these cruel actsplaying like its to help us.Our laws need change and they need to end all cruelty to animals and unborn babies! animals and these babies bleed as we dothey feel pain as we do they need their heart and organs to be working properally to livethey need to eatdrink to stay aliveas we do. they cry out in pain as we do. they are afraid as we are sometimes.Just because animals are a different living thingdoes not give permission to abuse and use. Animal can sniff out cancerecthumans can't do that.You think humans can be as loyal and unconditional to each other of its own kindlike animalshell NO.Do you honestly think these animals don't feel pain or fear?Abusers will tell you anything to get away with what they want to do.You have some bad animalsbut you also have bad people too.Abuse is abuseno matter who does it or for what reasonit's WRONG!

#
Michele commented:
10-11-2009 9:17 PM
I'm so enraged by this article I dont even have the energy to write a long comment. The cruel things people are capable of never cease to amaze disgust me. Everytime I hear of these experiments being done on these poor animals I just think "What's the damn point?" A dog bleeding to death in some lab WONT help me in ANY way. These people need to be stopped ASAP.
#
Stacey commented:
10-11-2009 9:57 PM
Please put an end to this sickness !!!!!!!!!! Anyone who does evil is pure evil. That is a given. Those of us who know better and have a good sense of morals and a conscience must no longer tolerate and ignore perverted sick acts like this. We must demand an end to such acts and furthermore punishment for anyone doing these things!!
#
lynda downie commented:
10-13-2009 10:24 PM
The 538PM report above is very telling of the mindset of the experimenters. They head off for the Spaghetti Factory where everything is so elegant clean cut and attractive. Honestly how can anyone even think of eating in the midst of such obvious suffering in this poor dog?
#
kalena commented:
10-13-2009 11:03 PM
COME ON PETA spill the beans give us the name and email so we can send a message to these devils.
#
Kelley commented:
10-14-2009 7:40 PM
I typed in ALCOR ANIMAL TESTING into google and found many recent articles they publish on the web themselves. The people who "work" at this company seem very proud of what they do. Odd. You can read their papers for yourself and then click and send a comment. They must ahve practiced a lot. The reports I read show the animals are drained of fluuid cooled for several hours brought back and then they boast about the dogs being adopted by staff members. They also found a local vet clinic to give them a unit of dog blood for a doberman Star who was having a really bad reaction to their "work." It is sickening stuff to read but I thoroughly enjoyed using the comments link.
#
Tony Chavez commented:
10-17-2009 1:18 AM
Hello I am very close friends with the author of the tellall book FROZEN My Journey into the World of Cryonics Deception and Death. I feel that he has done the right thing by exposing these people to what they have done to these animals in their so called "lab." Unfortunately he will pay dearly for his whistleblowing as I am sure these people will come after him both physically and legally. Please support PETA's efforts to bring justice to those who have committed these God awful acts. Please petition the lawmakers in Arizona and California to put an end to their madness by strict regulation. If they refuse to cooperate the only other choice is to shut them down.

---------------------------------------------------

Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: January 19, 2011 08:04AM

You Must remember this: [en.wikipedia.org] - Every web debate ends with one party comparing the other to nazis!

:)

I kinda View PETA as another Cult - Seriously they have taken animal rights 12-13 step's too far.

Theres definitly some horrible NEEDLESS stuff being done to animals in the name of cryonics research - but those PETA people have their own agenda and its like fighting fire with well fire. The problem with the Experiments isn't about Animal Rights - its about Animal Cruelty in my mind.

Far better they test on animals than 10 year old girls like the Mark Plus Thought experiment. my problem is Mike (Darwin) Fedocewitz is not qualified or doing Animal testing properly - He is simply killing animals to appease his nasty fascinations. The research he does is not ever going to be used to further Medicine its just another part of the veil of respectability that the Self Proclaimed Scientists are giving their "work". Mike has had a fascination with killing animals from his boyhood - he got his cryonics gig for his gruesome freezing experiments on tortioses. Saul Kent Knew this and that is why he "recruited" him because he already knew he had the stomach for it! I think that Mike Darwin likes killing - that simple - dogs, sea creatures, old ladies: whatever - he will kill it and he will do it in more imaginative ways each time. Sadly when Kunzman triedc to get Mike back in the 80's for Murder - Rick his partner messed up the arrest so they had to drop it. Its a shame because I think if they had been successful a lot of animals would of not been killed and lets be honest - How many old ladies too - Mike Knows thats why he stayed away from the scene for a few years battling with "depression". I don't even get why hes being all high and mighty - Hes almost a laughing stock in his own community of cryonics - some treat him with awe but its mainly the younger crew who don;t seem aware of his murky past.

Mike Darwins a sicko no doubt - How anybody is even prepared to listen to his manifesto knowing 10% of what he really is about must be stark raving bonkers - as Mark Plus recently demonstated by his "death threat". Marks response to my playful threat of egg bombing Ben Best is a complete over-reaction that only a hill billy gun nut that was bullied in school would say - "If people say nasty things or push you around use this to make them go away forever". I abhor guns and have no respect for anyone who owns one. Sorry I don't think there is any need if someone wants to kill you (or You think that someone may) and you are going get a gun for protection. All you are doing is saying you will kill them first to protect yourself - thats not Self Defence thats incitement. I am actually appalled that somebody who is saying they are sticking up for a science is willing to show how high he can pee up the wall by flashing his "peice" at me. Makes the Larry Johnson Death Threat Claims seem all the more disturbing and accuate - poor guy must of been really scared if he had people like Mark Plus knocking on his door and chasing him around town.
Seems like these Cryonicists really do have that survivalist cult mentality and a lot of What LJ was saying must really be true.

Also as promised :

Max More Update -

E-MAIL FROM MAX

At last, it's up:

[www.libertarian.co.uk]
[www.libertarian.co.uk]

I'm sure the people on your website will have renewed fun, but it says
all that I'm going to say about the old article.

Max

Posted by: Digger ()
Date: January 20, 2011 05:47PM

Richie quotes Max More as follows:

"E-MAIL FROM MAX

At last, it's up:

[www.libertarian.co.uk]
[www.libertarian.co.uk]

I'm sure the people on your website will have renewed fun, but it says
all that I'm going to say about the old article.

Max"

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I find it's difficult to read
the entire "justification" without gagging.

However it's the comment "but it says all that I'm going to say
about the old article."
that surprised me.
I think on almost any TV or radio promotion of Alcor that he undertakes
in the future may well result him having to say an awful lot more about
that old article.
Let's hope so anyhow.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 21, 2011 08:43AM

'Those of you looking for an abject apology for what I wrote
almost three decades ago will, however, be disappointed. I
do regret my mistaken thinking as a young, naïve man of 18
in the early 1980s but also know that my motivations were
benevolent and reflect the same values that I hold now.'

I found the self-justification to be more of a quick gloss to effect some damage limitation rather than a considered reflection on the problems of lack of informed consent and the abuse of power issues that Max More states are still the same values he adheres to now.

Strangely, those are the same issues, lack of informed consent and abuse of power that give rise to the fundamental problems in cryonics that are examined here.

No change there then.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2011 08:45AM by Stoic.

Posted by: shakti ()
Date: January 22, 2011 01:09AM

Richie, do you know if Max is planning to do an essay explaining his apparent Satanism? Or is that something he is still into?

Lucifer is still in bed with cryonics.
Date: January 22, 2011 02:05AM

Oh no, Lucifer is still in bed with cryonics.
"Satan" seems to be deeply involved with "cryonics" for some reason.
Birds of a feather.

As an aside, read some stuff the other week about how some of those fake TOV "vampires" were into cryonics, as apparently they believe if their body can be frozen, then their vampire-spirit-body can stay attached to the body, and live forever, or whatever.
Probably, that is just what someone thought up, to sell them cryonics contracts, and then get their big-fat sales referral commission for each cryonics contract.
Cryonics referral network marketing.

www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/persp/persp026.htm Max More
Date: January 22, 2011 03:00AM

www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/persp/persp026.htm

What is new and improved in the comments by Max More on his article Sex, Coercion, and the Age of Consent?

He opens by saying he didn't really remember what he wrote? One has to be a complete fool to believe that BS. Of course a person remembers one of their first published articles, on such a terrible topic. Seriously, one really has to be credulous to believe that opening crock. Not a good opening for trying to build credibility.

Then, back to BLAMING others for attacking him, which is FALSE. He wrote the article, and someone found it, and QUOTED his own text. He's trying to twist quotes from his own writing, into an "attack"?
He wrote that trash, and he's the one responsible for it. Its not the internet publics fault for quoting an article that he wrote and published and promoted.

Then back to the "teenager" BS. He says he was 18 years old, or perhaps its even 19+ if someone wants to check out the actual birth date? But even 18 is an ADULT. Stop with the lame attempts at concept reframing.
Anyone can remember back to being 18-20, and starting university. At that ADULT age, you obviously know the difference between sex between consenting adults, and criminal sexual activity that is illegal and evil.

Who is asking for an abject apology?
He wrote the article, and since he chooses to NOT abjectly apologize for it, then it stays on his record permanently. That is his choice.
This guy is incredibly ARROGANT, to this day.
In fact, the question is not about "compulsion". The laws on these matters are clear in each area.
Its not an article about the defense of free speech, anyone can see that.

He then closes with an absurd straw-man, and has the gall to talk about RATIONALITY and SECULARISM.
This is from the Joy of Lucifer absurdities, flowing in the same pen.
Here's what real Skeptics think when it comes to "cryonics" [www.skepdic.com]
Quackery and Wishful Thinking, never mind the financial scamolas running top to bottom.

Then back to the same old BS pile...never read the article in years...didn't remember the content...wasn't aware it was on the internet...didn't know it was listed in the writings list even though it appears to be listed on every webpage since the dawn of the internet...

Now for a taste of real rationality, Occam's razor [www.skepdic.com]
What is more rational,
- that a self-professed intellectual "forgot" the content of one of their first published articles on such a topic, that was listed on the internet and their own webpages, and updated for many years...
- that an article slipped through alleged extensive background checks, when it was found in seconds on the public internet...
- had lost contact with a UK website www.libertarian.co.uk due to being in the USA "max more" site:libertarian.co.uk
- the self-obsessed self-promoting writer doesn't have a Google Alert set-up for their own name to monitor new postings using their name(s)... when in fact as soon as the article QUOTES were reposted the blog writer was contacted in hours...
- and oh...didn't know it was posted online, when other Lucifer articles are posted and had the authors name removed at the authors request...? etc, etc... [www.lucifer.com] QUOTE: "In Praise of the Devil – 1999 Postscript...the author has asked me to remove all references to his or her real identity from this essay."

Or that they were proud of an article written under another name, until it conflicted with the public face of a new job?

Please.
The public are not dumb enough to buy that one for a dollar.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2011 03:23AM by The Anticult.

Sex, Coercion, and the Age of Consent - Max More
Date: January 22, 2011 03:40AM

---------------------
26. Max More, A Self-Critique of Youthful Folly: On Sex, Coercion, and the Age of Consent, 2011, 8pp
ISBN: 9781856376280
www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/persp/perindex.htm

[www.libertarian.co.uk]
[www.libertarian.co.uk]
A Self-Critique of Youthful Folly: On Sex, Coercion, and the Age of Consent
Max More

Personal Perspectives, No. 26

ISSN 0267-7156 (print)
ISSN 2042-275X (online)
ISBN 9781856376280
-----------------------

Current Page: 80 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.