rabbi b., what the bleep? ,His sister the medium...
Posted by: speakable truth ()
Date: December 25, 2008 01:13AM

Check this site out!

www.rabbib.com/rabbibsotherwebsites.html

Please see what this "rabbi" is working on for his growing group of "spiritual" followers in Swampscott, Massachusetts. And check out his "recommeded movies"!

Re: rabbi b., what the bleep? ,His sister the medium...
Posted by: jingles ()
Date: December 28, 2008 01:20PM

This movie is a marketing tool for JZ Knight's school, RSE (aka Ramtha's School of Enlightenment), and was produced in part by some Ramtha students.

Date: December 29, 2008 10:41PM

Frightening how something could start off small for Knight and morph into a gigantic worldwide phenomena!

In that same light, I would love to hear everyone's opinion about this "rabbi' b" website!
Please take a look at www.rabbib.com. I am very interested to know what you think... His congregation in this relatively small community is now over 1000 followers!
Especially, please read his "spiritual journey/ biography" and the many new age "services" he offers, as well as his recommendations. I look forward to hearing your insights. Thank you!

Date: December 30, 2008 07:29AM

It is so remarkable how a group like Knight can begin small and then become a worldwide infamous plague.

In that regard, I would be most grateful if this forum could please check out the website of "Rabbi B.". His is a growing Jewish based congregation being unwittingly subjected to new age influences, i.e., his recommendation of "What the Bleep?".

His website is www.rabbib.com.

I am very interested in your shared insights as to his biography and recommendations and where you think this may all lead. Thank you so much!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.