Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: "Expansions" & Stewart & Janet Swerdlow
Posted by: xythos ()
Date: August 15, 2011 10:33PM

This link goes into much more detail as to Expansions and their brainwashing.

[www.hyperspacecafe.com]

The abbreviations in the first post relate to Stewart's books.

BBTB = Blue Blood, True Blood
MTAC = Montauk, The Alien Connection
HH = The Healer's Handbook.

Swerdlow has written some more material, notably "The True Reality of Sexuality" upon which Stewart Swerdlow claims that his mind-controlled (and programmed) clients need to be 'deprogrammed' by coercing them to have sex with him. And this applies to both men and women.

His workshops, especially the 'insider's group' are "specifically" and extra 'programmed' to help destroy the Illuminati. In order to be able to join that group, the Expansions member has to cough up $10,000 and is told that s/he is "very important" to help fight the dark powers and the 'take-over of the planet' by alien forces and entities.

His Hyperspace Techniques were stolen from a blind woman when Swerdlow was sitting in jail for embezzlement of funds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2011 10:41PM by xythos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 16, 2011 12:31AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Xythos wrote here about a reportedly problematic group called A-H in response to another correspondant, Harleygirl:

December 12, 2008 12:31PM

Quote:
Harleygal
Anyway, I fought this past year and a half for me and my children! I realize now how strong I am and I am very very thankful for that. You stay strong for you and for your children and keep posting to the board as it was healing tool for me!

Dear Harleygal,

Although I'm kind of "trundeling behind" on this thread, I've read through all the pages here & it is so very upsetting to read all the individual stories here...

I am glad & very relieved for you that you have been able to carve out your own path away from your soon ex-to-be(?) husband. I can only imagine the pain, the sorrow & the despair that diabolic couple has created in your own home base. Same goes for the enough poster & all the others who have suffered because of the A-H Law of S***.

Although I came in touch with A-H only briefly back in 2002, it really deepend the whole 'attraction law' crapology that people like Louise Hay had begun to 'promote' with her "You can heal your Life" book. A-H were just the 'better' BS merchants (kind of comes with the territory what with a MLM 'rip-off' mentality trying to sell ice to the eskimos, if you get my drift...).

And even though A-H 'exploded' onto the "public new age circuit" with the 'help' of "The S**t-Creed", my then 'manifestation coach' had completely been done & sucked in by the whole A-H 'isms'.... When I finally had the 'questionable privilege' to see "The S**t-Creed" on wide screen, I well & soundly fell asleep during the screening! I had me a nice little nap!

I'd seen all these self-made con-men-/women before & had been 'overexposed' to them from the www.manifestyourlife.com website...which is why I probably had gotten tired of that lot by then given I knew their whole spiel inside outside & like the back of my hand.... Booooring....!

All 'hail n' glory' it wasn't either with the mostly European audience I was watching it with. Most of the viewers thought it was "typical American BS" & being completely obsessed with the 'acquisition' of material goods & filling one's pockets.
and then

Same goes for all the other 'stigmatised' unofficial "outcasts" of society that is 'defended' with a zombie-like 'self-justification programme' (which, the Law of S**t-Creed really is) of the "mind is absent - nobody home, come back later" Hicksters.

I have also long suspected that those who open themselves up for 'channelling' purposes often "attract" (there goes that word again - uuuueeehhhwww!!!) questionable & dubious 'spirits' that often 'cloak' themselves as "benign" when in fact it is always a very, very mixed bag at best, & seriously distorted at worst...

Certainly, the 'entities' "Esther" (what a biblical name!) seems to 'channel' are, what could at best be described as "sharks in sheeps' clothing" (in blue chip circles, or as in recent months, the wheeler dealers of Wall Street are referred to as 'sharks' - lawyers are the other professional body that are 'honoured' with that dubious label). If one is a good 'actor' one has a quite some presence, even if that 'presence' is iffy... Any good sales person knows who to put up a good front.

The one thing I learned & took away from it is that taking real responsibility for one's own life (including one's unresolved issues that one inevitably schlepps around [un-]awares if not taken care of properly & which then finds the "perfect" soil to 'grow' some utmost bizarre 'solutions' to much deeper lying problems that, even with the "best of intentions" no 'LoSC' can solve), taking action as & when required are quite different from what the LoCrap is teaching.

Still, as empty-handed as they are 'left behind' (reminds me of another sect! Yiikes!), the drones nonetheless continue to 'propagate' the very thing that destroys not only their families but a genuine sense of 'right' & 'wrong', of ethics & morale.

In addition, as has been noted here throughout the thread, it truly 'nurtures' & brings out an obsessive, childish sense of 'entitlement' (the screaming spoiled brat in the store comes to mind here...!), a 'de-lineation' from anything to do with reality as is given that the Law of S**t-Creed is all 'plastic' in the sense of a "plastic, i.e., 'malleable' universe".

Part of being a genuine grown-up, mature & hopefully balanced individual is to become one's own 'guru' (without any followers, please!)...

Do note that at the same year (2008) as this earlier post, padeva church's website has a 2008 copyright .

[padeva.org]

News

News
Updates
13 Oct 2010 5:56 PM • Anonymous

Trouble with Web Services
13 Oct 2010 4:53 PM • Anonymous

Change in Retreat Structure
15 Jun 2010 12:39 PM • - Xythos -

Summer Retreats JUNE UPDATE
15 Jun 2010 12:24 AM • - Xythos

[padeva.org]:
Copyright PaDeva Church, 2008

http://padeva.org/beliefsBeliefs
Our Creed is this:

"Know the Self, Know the Gods, and Live as a Light in the World."

There are many ways of fulfilling this goal, but to know the Divine, and to honestly know our true selves is beyond the reach of most humans. Because of this, the Goddess has given us a piece of herself, a moment of her essence in the plant known as B Caapi from which we make the tea Ayahuasca. It is a physical incarnation of Her in this world, and it is our experience, our belief, that through the Mother vine we may learn how to enter fully into Her presence. When combined with the companion plants, we may walk with the God and Goddess. Through Ayahuasca we are able to go beyond ritual and worship to a living relationship of dialog, revelation and miracle. We have come to accept there is no other way in life for us to cross the divide, the bridge between this world and the next. Through Ayauasca we are able to experience the presence of all the energies and manifestations of creation. The God and Goddess, the Great Spirit, Animal, plant, mineral and spirits - they are all real, not just stories of power and dreams tucked away in old books.

Those of us who come to this path do so because we know that it is possible to know the Divine. We have gone though the world and have found no other vessel that would make that possible. When we come to this path, PaDeva, we know we are home because it is here that the full presence of the Goddess (or God, or Great Spirit) is at long last within our reach. There is no substitute, be it practice or belief, for an actual living relationship with the Divine.

We dare to touch the Gods themselves, to know the Goddess rather than just worship from afar and petition for help and relief from guilt over perceived sin. We who walk this path know with certainty that she is a friend, a teacher, and our greatest love. She is Love. By taking her presence into ourselves, we reveal our own core and divinity. That is the Mystery of PaDeva, and the power of Ayahuasca.

Through the vine, the Goddess heals us and prepares us for her presence. She prepares our bodies to know and commune with other plants as well, plants that are the incarnation of God. Together, we become the vessel of the Union of the God and Goddess, and we are the cup of the Great Rite. We are the host to the mysteries of the universe. Without the vine and the companion plants, without the sacred marriage of the Gods within us, the Great Spirit can be revealed to us only in whispering and in brief moments. We must bring their presence into us so we can be healed, prepared and awakened. That is the Mystery of PaDeva.

The companion plants are both the Master Plant Teachers known and used by indigenous peoples from all over the world, including Chacruna, Jeruma, Toe, Chaliponga, as well as the plants that surround us in our homes and our local biosphere. Each person learns from the Vine which plants are teachers and medicines. In this way, we believe in the Shamanic Path whereby a person learns not from a book about a plant, or rock or tree, but rather to hear the voices of these spirits for themselves.

The plants with which we share ceremony changes according to time of year and needs of the group. There are times we invite healing plants to work with us to heal our bodies, minds and souls. At other times, we invite Jurema to strengthen us through the difficult times of the year and in our lives. Each plant sings different songs and works in its own way to bring us back to center.

Some have been taught to use the Oak, and the Pine. Some have learned the powers of flowers and grasses. Long ago our ancestors knew these secrets. Any book showing "correspondences" or the "symbolic" meanings of plants and trees have unknowing glimpsed what is seen by practitioners of PaDeva. We do not learn about plants from books or stories, we learn from the plants themselves. We listen as they speak. We are the students, and they are the teachers.

We require a relationship with the Divine
There is no substitute for a directly experiencing we are both creation and creator. 8There is no substitute for the knowledge and presence of the True Spirit. We have come to this church because no where else in the world were we allowed to know the Spirit for ourselves. We have found no path, greater or equal whereby to know the Goddess and God.

It is through the sacred plants that the Goddess has chosen to reveal herself, to heal, purify and Teach us.

More on our beliefs is not simply stated - we do not tell people what to believe or know. We agree that belief is not something taught - that would be dogma. For us, belief is something we have tested; we have learned for ourselves or have gained working with another. We strive to give each person an opportunity to experience the Divine, the Goddess, God, the Great Spirit, in their everyday lives. Without personal knowledge, there is no magic, there is no PaDeva.

Similarly, we define Faith as a belief in what we know not just through teaching, but through first hand experience and practice. This is one of our highest ideals for which we strive: real lasting Faith.

We define religion not as commandments to be followed by a diety, not as a path to redemption and not as a code of morals and beliefs. We define religion as a process by which we learn about and connect to our deepest selves through a community of like minded individuals sharing in mutual support and direction. Religion is a language with which we may relate to ourselves and others in the face of the mysteries of life. While many religions seek to define the mysteries and give solutions, the very diversity of religious belief indicates that no such solution is to be had. Therefore, PaDeva embraces uncertainty. We do not try and bring the world of spirits into manifested flesh, rather, we leave behind our mortality that we may partake the eternal and sacred. We know that the wisdom obtained there does not belong to the flesh, does not belong to the ego or mind, therefore no story, book or lecture could ever contain them. There simply are no words to express what we experience there, there is only art that helps to point the way.

We, as a group, have similar goals and experiences, we use similar tools and language and have an agreed upon code of conduct and sense of family. We do not have a "holy doctrine" as we do not believe that the Spirit can truly be expressed in words to be absorbed by the Ego. We cannot express what we cannot separate ourselves from, it is like trying to turn the eye upon itself... We cannot find Truth anymore than we can try and find our elbow - it is something we cannot loose.

It is therefore far easier to explain what we do. What we do reflects what we believe more than any words can. It is in their actions that the truth of a person is learned. All that we believe and do comes directly from our relationship with Spirit. To know our wisdom is to know our members, to work with us, be with us, share in both our pain and sorrows. It is to accept our flaws and humanity as well as our strength and knowledge. Our power comes from what we accomplish together, our ability to push eachother further, and to accept no less than that which we are ultimately capable.

The Swerdlows beliefs

Considered two of the world’s foremost metaphysical leaders, Janet Diane Mourglia-Swerdlow and Stewart A. Swerdlow have the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns. With their cutting-edge research in health and spirituality, they are both powerful intuitives who use Universal Law to resolve everything from health, money, relationship, and mind-control issues even reaching into your other lifelines and beyond.

Janet Diane Mourglia-Swerdlow is an internationally renowned Oversoul Intuitive – enabling her to directly communicate with God-Mind. She has a special ability to replicate tones of creation from Hyperspace. Due to her blend of American Indian and Celtic genetics, as well as her Magdalene lineage which extends back through her Waldensian descendancy from Southern France, Janet sees and hears frequencies on all levels. This allows her to consciously access information within the Oversoul matrix. Using mind-pattern analysis, Janet teaches self-balancing techniques in a simple, direct manner that can easily be incorporated into daily living.

A gifted Hyperspace Intuitive, Stewart A. Swerdlow moves his consciousness beyond time and space to determine your foundational mind-pattern upon which all your life experiences are based. His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was “recruited” for specific government mind-control experiments, including 13 years at the Montauk Project, which enhanced his natural abilities.

Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, is an expert in deprogramming and determining which Illuminati programs are embedded in the mind-patterns of any individual. His mission is to help others heal themselves in a positive way, thus avoiding the negativity he experienced.

[www.expansions.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 16, 2011 01:51AM

This forum not a place for churches or belief systems to fight out their battles.

This forum is not a place for advertising or business promotions. Helpful relevant links posted are appreciated, but please don't post links for the purpose of promotion.

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Regarding the hyperspace forum--its classic cultic milieu stuff--the kind of material that is pseudo science because it cannot be disproven or tested.

Until legally admissible evidence does becomes available, its best to discuss such unprovable controversies over on venues such as Hyperspace. Here is a menu of discussion topics.

[www.hyperspacecafe.com]

HSC goes by different rules and standards of 'proof' than Ross Institute's messge board.

The material that has traction on this discussion board (Ross Institute) is material that can be disproven according to objective standards. Over on Hyperspace, one is not bound by such constraints.

Welcome to Hyperspace Cafe,

This is a forum with discussions on Ancient Mysteries, Astrology, Current Events, Dreams, Earth Changes, Esoteric Knowledge, Government & Secret Societies, Health & Nutrition, Mind Control, Paranormal, The Language of Hyperspace, Science & Technology, Space & Astronomy, Simultaneous Existences, Time Travel, UFOs & Aliens, and more.

I hope everyone enjoys the site.

If you have any questions or problems with registering, you can contact the administration here.

This site is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Some features may not work properly with Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

[www.hyperspacecafe.com]

Date: August 16, 2011 01:52AM

Corboy, what are you getting at?

This has nothing to do with Expansions save for the last part. Yes, unfortunately, those that have been hurt by the Swerdlows are scared sh*tless. Especially since Swerdlow threatens people that try to unmask him for who he is with legal actions, libel and even black magic attacks.

It still, BTW does not explain why you dig up old posts that have nothing to do with the Expansions site themselves.

I do understand your point of trying to point out the difference of forum rules and regulations between HCF and RR, but as I said and as I would like to emphasise Swerdlow's former clients are absolutely freightened out of their mind because he tells them that he can attack them astrally. He trashes anybody who doesn't kiss up to him on his website with no chance to defend oneself. It's happened to me as well.

I know that this forum is professionally run which is why I was trying to get Swerdlow's former victims to post here. But so far, they're just too scared. And, I'd like to remind you that I was thoroughly taken advantage of by him as well. It is precisely because of this extremely difficult subject matter that it is hard to prove that Swerdlow is running a cult.

One should hope that there is more openness to allow former victims the space to come forward and speak out and not be discredited from the get go. If sexual abuse does not count for cultic behaviour, I don't know what is.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2011 02:05AM by xythos.

Posted by: Revelations ()
Date: August 16, 2011 04:22AM

I don't understand the connection of expansions being exposed as a cult with Hyperspace Cafe forum. Expansions has been exposed as a cult on a few forums. Why connect the cult with the medium the cult is being exposed on?

Posted by: mmasters ()
Date: September 09, 2011 08:50AM

Stoic
Your link does not work, mmasters, can you post it again?

From the link:

I am not normally suckered into crazy ideas such as Stewart and Janet present but while working in New York City relatively high up in the financial industry I learned about some conspiracies that do exist like fractional reserve banking and peak oil. After learning about these things I became more open to wilder explanations about the world we live in and came across Stewart’s Coast to Coast interview. At first when I heard Stewart I thought it was just nuts, but felt some desire to entertain it logically. Slowly I got sucked into the rabbit hole but remained skeptical until I got techniques like the Lion frequency to actually work. This is what led me to entertain the idea that what they had to say was real and I eventually bought into it hook line and sinker.

I still don't know how to account for the hyperspace techniques like the White Winged lion or Dragon but found that over time as I merged these things into me I went increasingly nuts and started thinking I had all kinds of abilities to remove mind patterns and such using these frequencies and also that I was being attacked electronically and being tortured by the Illuminati. I even felt at times some creative use of the hyperspace techniques such as merging in healing energy saved my life.

In the end I removed the frequencies using the Oversoul level and have gotten away from all of it. It's just too much and I cannot reconcile how much all of it was real versus delusional. As soon as I stopped using the techniques all the ELF bombardment and torture went away.

After having a psychotic episode largely associated with expansions techniques where I thought my family was CIA and everyone was out to get me (which nearly cost me my life) I was hospitalized and diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Since then I’ve regained myself and take medication to help manage myself mentally, however, largely due to the stress of the whole situation my mother suffered a stroke and died and now the closest person to me in my life is now gone.

At the end of the day I realize I wasn't quite in my right mind when I found Stewart and Janet, however they were at the right place and time to take advantage of it. I am now doing better but have lost the person that was nearest and dearest to me and my greatest support in life. It's very difficult but I do think people should know about my experience no matter how embarrassing it is for me to talk about it.

I got involved with the wrong people, plain and simple.

I still for the life of me cannot make sense of the hyperspace stuff since these techniques can yield actual results for better or worse. I would however warn people to be wary of using any of it.

In my opinion Stewart and Janet are somewhat talented mentally ill psychopaths who prey upon others that meet some or all of the following criteria:

1) Have gone too far into the conspiracy world
2) Are not well grounded in reality
3) Have some predisposition to being mentally ill themselves

They are potentially dangerous people and my interactions with them include numerous consultations, having spent a day with Stewart and attending a conference. I have had many experiences consistent with the negative interactions others have had here.

Date: September 09, 2011 09:08AM

Revelations
I don't understand the connection of expansions being exposed as a cult with Hyperspace Cafe forum. Expansions has been exposed as a cult on a few forums. Why connect the cult with the medium the cult is being exposed on?

The whole point is to expose them so they can't continue to victimize others through their sick and twisted methods. The hyperspace cafe is the #1 venue they have been exposed through so people should be aware of it.

A few people have died because of their health advice. Stewart has raped a number of people using his "methodology."

I personally experienced a great deal of psychological trauma by falling into his methodology and ultimately encountered life threatening Schizophrenic episodes as a result which played a part in the premature death of my mom.

And once I reported my experiences at the hyperspace cafe I recieved the following email from Stewart himself:

It is my understanding that you have recently posted on HCF blaming me and Janet for your mental condition and the death of your mother. You know that you have had a mental illness long before I ever met you. I liked your mother and had nothing to do with her death, as you well know.

Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal. If you do not retract your lies and deranged statements, I will have to speak with my attorney about it.

I feel very sad for you.

Stewart A. Swerdlow

Expansions Publishing Company, Inc. --Helping YOU Harness the Infinite Power of Your Mind

P.O. Box 12

Saint Joseph MI 49085 USA

[www.expansions.com]

stewart@expansions.com

His assertion that I knew I had mental illness before I met him is completely false.

Date: September 20, 2011 12:01PM

The lawyer is part of their cult and is now sending letters threatening legal action to those who have broke free and are seeking to spread the truth about their cult (and their known IRS fraud by way of depositing monies in an overseas account).

Here's one person that recieved a letter
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: jacaranda_tree ()
Date: September 20, 2011 06:55PM

Having received a number of encouragements to share my story here, despite the numerous threats received to not post on the Rick Ross Forum, I would like to do so now, and despite of the threats received. At the same time, I can recommend many of the posts made by various people on www.hyperspacecafe.com, a forum that discusses many subjects, but where many former Expansions followers discuss their experiences, which confirm a very similar pattern. I am mentioning the existence of this forum here on Rick Ross, as I am not certain all of the posts made on the HCF Forum will be repeated here in the same vigor, considering the number of threats many posters there received, including slander and maligning them publically, and in some case threatening them with legal action, and worse.

I got involved in 2009 with Expansions, and in particular, with Stewart Swerdlow, after reading one of his books, which had intrigued me quite a bit at the time, and after having consulted the expansions.com website for the first few times. Both the books, as well as the website, got my attention.

I have been looking for answers to philosophical and metaphysical questions for a long time, which can be tedious and long-term work, but fascinating, nonetheless. With time, after reading many different sources, and through careful observation, one can draw certain conclusions and connect the dots. The more one learns, however, the more questions one has.

Stewart’s work had interested me, as it summarized a lot of what I had already read and / or seen elsewhere. Only very little of what he said was new, but this was in particular pertaining to the element of mind-control, which is what interested had interested me the most.

Here is an example of the sort of writings that got my attention at first:

“Do you or someone you know struggle with strange inexplicable experiences? Do you ever feel as if something is just Not Right... But can't put your finger on it? Ex-secret government mentalist and clairvoyant Stewart Swerdlow once again explores the unknown zone where few dare to tread. Globally known for his ability to guide others out of the same darkness that tried to envelope his own life, this is definitely one book that will cause you to question your own reality!”

Perhaps then, due to convenience, I had given his writings more importance than they actually deserved, especially since most of what he writes and says, can be found elsewhere. You don’t even need to look very hard to find it. Eventually, however, I also bought his other books.

I had of course read the various warnings on the internet about dealing with Stewart and Janet Swerdlow, such as his criminal record, his conviction for fraud (embezzlement of funds), or some of his seminars in Europe being cancelled by police order, due to some of their extremist views, especially relating towards the (neo-nazi based) Fourth Reich, the vast number of angry former clients, etc. I had also read posts by people who wrote that Janet had been institutionalized for a short period of time in the past. Yet, I chose to ignore these warnings. For one, I was curious to find out more, and a criminal record or institutionalization does not necessarily make one wrong, and after all, people who say inconvenient things have been under attack since time immemorial. More importantly though, I wanted to believe in what they said. The element of mind-control - as they ‘explained it’ - offered a convenient and fitting explanation to a lot of questions that I had myself. At the same time they offered solutions to mind-control,which seemed just perfect. After all, I had no genuine evidence on hands to confirm any of the stories that I had read about the Swerdlows.

Yet, their website has always had, and still has, an enormous number of contradictions, discrepancies, based on association fallacies, and a too vivid imagination. Many sensational statements are made, which in the end turn out to be hoaxes based on extremely poor research. At least I can give my self credit for always having viewed their website with great skepticism. After the new website was up, some time in 2010, I stopped reading it, as it had become simply too creepy for my taste and it had scared me off.

Some of the more outrageous claims made from their website include the following:
- to only drink distilled water
- that psychiatry is a form of mind-control
- that the US government has created the HIV virus to eliminate the African populations in order to stop planet Niburu (a supposed comet) from invading
- that planet Niburu was, however, destroyed in 2010
- that Amy Whinehouse died as part of a Satanic Ritual sacrifice
- etc.
There are countless further statements of this sort. From day one I knew that while Stewart and Janet may have interesting information on mind-control, their analysis of current affairs is, in my opinion, completely illogical and irrational , designed to scare, mislead and misinform people. It would be very interesting to see them to try to prove their own claims (statements).

In March 2009, I contacted Stewart for the first time, as I had a number of questions I wanted to ask him. I did not receive any answers, but instead was invited to have a consultation with him, which I had a few weeks later, and for which I pad US$ 325 for two hours. Now, only two years later, the same consultation is priced at a whopping US$ 597.

What I was told during that first consultation was highly disturbing. I was told that my current partner was not right person for me and that I should consider leaving her, as I would meet someone better. In fact, Stewart (and Janet later also) constantly tried to convince me that I should break off and cut my relationships to my family, my girlfriend, my friends; and anyone really who was close to me and who could represent a threat to Stewart’s legitimacy and sole point of ‘reference’ to turn to as friend, family and ‘helper’ all rolled into one. The method of ‘divide and conquer’ certainly took on a new dimension in dealing with Expansions. Throughout my experience with Expansions at the time, I was constantly doubting myself, and my relationships to the people close to me. As a result, I felt as if I were in between two chairs, one to stay loyal to the people I loved and still love today, and another one to please a self-acclaimed guru who told me the contrary as to what I knew deep down in my heart to be real.

I was told that my profession was not suited for me, and that I should consider leaving it as soon as possible. However, no alternative was given as to what else I could or should have done instead, never mind the loss of income that would have resulted from following their advice. My work is my life though, and I could never imagine to leaving it. It seems ironic in hindsight, as this should have been an obvious warning sign to me, but I simply chose to ignore the obvious.

In particular, however, I was informed that I was ‘specifically programmed’ and part of Satanic Sexual Rituals of the Illuminati (the shadow government). My own subsequent research into this matter (a subject which in turn is documented rather too well) left me with a very horrible impression and sensation of these rituals. It did not help me to know that Stewart himself was also claiming to be a part of this, but I was traumatized by this information for months.

Today, it strikes me as odd, how every single client of Expansions that is known to me, is specifically programmed, when at the same time, the Swerdlows claim that only 2% of the population are specifically ‘programmed’ (as per their specific interpretation). Ironically, their answer to that question is always that ‘programmed’ people attract each other. Some of the more cunning answers are that “they must be mind-controlled, or they would not have found us.”

What should also be said here is, that with the number of consultations that I received with Stewart, and the few I had with Janet, his wife, one thing which in hindsight spells fraud, yet which I chose to ignore at the time, is that a few patterns repeat themselves during all consultations. The Swerdlows have constantly tried to drive a wedge between others and myself. The more distressed and difficult my life would have become, the more I would certainly have consulted with them. Of course, the solution to all of that would have been "de"-programming myself.

Second, all other information pertaining to my own life and situation changed constantly and there was absolutely no consistency. In a few cases, there were even a number of contradictions. Finally, and especially towards the end, the consultations, for which I paid, turned out to be counseling for Stewart, for a number of his personal issues. Not sure how I ended up there, but nonetheless, I ended up paying for consulting someone else. Indeed, very stupid for me to do so!

Still, this was however all very upsetting to me, and I had no idea what to do with all this information. I felt disgusted by myself that I could be part of this, but worse, I felt as if the reality I was living, no longer matched what I believed what was real. He gave me a number of techniques to try to help me “deprogram” myself. Deprogramming, I was told, would help me eliminate the functioning of these programs (though not eliminating them), and by doing so, I could extricate myself from being a part of these rituals, solve all the problems in my life, and make everything all wonderful again (though things hadn’t been particularly bad at any time before or after).

These techniques never really worked. I only felt more confused and irritated. I had trouble sleeping, had constant headaches, with my head frequently spinning and I felt dizzy. Rather than abandoning the techniques and realizing that I was paying for nothing less than an ‘idea’ of some questionable technique to help me get better, I sought further advice, in the form of yet more consultations. To make a long story short, it only made matters worse. Moreover, with increasing the number of consultations I had, I felt increasingly disconnected from my own reality, Self and life, and thus a greater need for yet more consultations. This was like a vicious cycle to me.

At some point, after I had already ordered so many DVDs, books, and had had multiple consultations, I was told during a specific consultation that I was ‘a Chosen One’; I was told that I was a Kuiper’s Belt agent. Kuiper’s Belt Aliens, according to the Swerdlows, are extraterrestrial life forms, which have amassed in the Kuiper’s Belt in our solar system, and they have, as per the Swerdlows claims, a few agents here on earth. According to Stewart, there are supposedly 36 main agents, whereas there are some 2000-3000 secondary agents, who supposedly "support" the 36 main agents. Their mission is to defeat the current Power Elite and replace it with something else. From emails received I learned that the most likely scenario was a one-world government run by the (neo-Nazi based) Fourth Reich (which in hindsight doesn’t strike me as much different than what the current Power Elite is said to be aiming at). Of course, if you disagreed with any of what Stewart told you, and at any time, the Kuiper’s Belt Aliens would simply switch you off, that is, you would no longer be a Kuiper’s Belt Alien agent, and thus lose your unique chance to save this planet. At the same time I was told by Stewart that we had shared several life times together and that this was our "sacred mission".

My first reaction, of course was that all of this was complete and utter nonsense (and that first reaction, as it turned out, was correct). Furthermore, why would I want to help rid the world of one evil, only to replace it with another? At this point, one would have to clarify that Expansions constantly pounds on the "Illuminati" (shadow government/Power Elite) as a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in the world, as well in their own personal lives. Indeed, the Swerdlows see themselves as victims of the Illuminati. From my own experience, the Illuminati are certainly not designed for human charity. However, it is also something that we create ourselves (if one understands the concept of co-creating our reality via the mind, our feelings and emotions). Still, at this point of my life I was already very gullible and susceptible into believing the nonsense I was told, and in spite of having no formal evidence that anything that man told me was true. His explanation at the time was that this information is too complex (multidimensional) and secret to be written down, which is why there was no written evidence.

There were a few topics that I did not like about this whole theory. For one, I remember recommending to Stewart that the 36 people (of which he claimed to know 26) should meet, which was always dismissed. Never once was I told who else was "A Chosen One" (except for Stewart himself). Second, I noticed that all information he had about the Kuiper’s Belt Aliens came essentially from other people (many of whom I suspect had no clue either what they were talking about). Also noticeable was, that there is hardly any other source available to qualify or disqualify his claims and statements. I also realized in other areas, where, when I would find out about something interesting, say a news story, I would write him about it, and a few days later, he’d present it as his own ‘discovery’. This happened on several occasions and this unethical behavior always disgruntled me. Not long thereafter, I stopped posting on their Q&A section, and was relieved when that Q&A disappeared after their new website came up.

As time went on, Stewart suggested and told me that it would be good to “deprogram” me, using what he calls, “Wilhelm Reich techniques”. These are outlined in detail in his book “The True Reality of Sexuality”.

In a nutshell, what happens is that the deprogrammer (in this case Stewart) masturbates you to the point of just before orgasm and keeps his ‘client’ there for as long as possible, while the mind ‘de’-programs. After orgasm, the deprogramming session ends. The idea of that man touching me is disgusting and terrifying to this day. I always knew I would never ever let this happen.

I felt pressured and coerced into having to accept and please this man, or else face ‘punishment’ and retribution from him in of some form or other. So, as a security precaution, I played the game, yet on the day that the planned ‘de’-programming session was to take place, I refused. In Summer 2010, we met for the first time and Stewart wanted to sexually deprogram me right there and then, which I politely but firmly objected. I was completely panicked and felt disgusted by his offer, and the situation I found myself in. I will never forget the look he gave me at the time, which still haunts and traumatizes me to this day. He insisted for a while, but I continued to resist and in the end he gave up on it. We discussed this idea on subsequent occasions over the phone and via email, but I made sure this never happened. Thank God is all I can say! Had I allowed him to do this to me, he would have destroyed and executed my soul.

I have since learned that this is not an isolated case at all and that there are a number of people, who have reported the sexual stalking and harassment to the point of actual rape. I can of course only speak for myself, but I was told by Stewart Swerdlow that he had sexually deprogrammed other people. In spite of what Janet would later claim as to be mere rumours, this is very real.

Eventually, by Winter 2010/11 and after a lot of pressure from both Stewart, and Janet in particular, I joined what was called the Swerdlows call the “OMG” (Oversoul-Mastermind Group), which is an elite group within Expansions. The aim is for like-minded people to discuss conspiracy theories too secret to discuss openly in public. Yet I never ever met any fellow group members, nor did I know who the members were, nor did I receive contact details of any fellow members. As far as this ‘mastermind’ group was concerned, there was no exchange whatsoever between the different "masters", to form any form of "group mind". The monthly teleconferences were scheduled so late I could never participate in them due to timezone difference, yet membership was sold at a yearly fee of U$ 10’000.

Eventually, in July 2011, I left the group, after only a few months, as I considered it (and still do) as a complete and ruthless fraud to extort money from gullible Expansions followers.

In Spring 2011, when I visited the Swerdlows at their home in Michigan, I became aware of the many conflicts and small wars both Stewart and Janet were having with former business partners and friends, even very close long-term friends and neighbors. Their explanation was always that all these people were “triggered” and did not know what they were doing. Stewart and Janet always insisted they were the victims of attacks, and mentioned frequently that they were being attacked by ‘unseen forces’. It was if they felt possessed and not having full authority over their own minds. This visit led me to start opening my eyes on the realities of who the Swerdlows and their cult really are. This constant theme of being the victim was very obviously spinning the truth of what was really happening, such as, that almost all attacks were initiated by Stewart and / or Janet themselves.

During the days that preceded my visit to St. Joseph I had been put under a lot of pressure to leaving my girlfriend, as I would be meeting my true soul mate within a short while of being in St. Joseph. I have learned since that this was an attempt to match me with another now former client of theirs, in order to keep the cash flow generated by both that former client and myself.

I also found out a number of very gruesome details while I was there, which go beyond what one could post on an internet forum.

Eventually, in the summer of 2011, the Swerdlows travelled to Europe, part of which I helped organizing out of my own free will and outside any contract. I was certainly extremely naïve to do this. I had at this time, already serious doubts on whether Expansions, Stewart and Janet Swerdlow, were legit and truthful in what they said and promoted. I also learned there was a criminal investigation against Expansions under way, which had made their presence extremely uncomfortable for me as I did not want to be associated with a criminal organization.

The trip was a disaster, as in spite advertising in a number of locations, only a small number of people who had initially signed up to their seminar actually came. The interest in their work is almost near insignificant, as I know today, even though this is made out to be very different on their website.

Subsequently, as perhaps in frustration that their trip was such a disaster, they attempted to sue me for compensation for their business expenses incurred during their stay, which made me realize that the sole purpose to keep Expansions going is money, but which also included threats to not post on a forum such as Rick Ross.

I have further learned since leaving their cult that I was put on a death (hit) list by the Swerdlows, information I received from a former associate and client of theirs. It is said that this list has been handed on to someone ‘to take care of those on the list’. There are said to be 12-15 people on that list, all of which are former clients, friends, and / or business associates. The question one would have to ask is; if their message and work was so neutral and charitable, why are there so many disgruntled former clients and why would it be necessary to put these people on a hit list?

It is terrifying to see that such people continue to hurt people and I sincerely hope that proactive action can be taken with the help of Rick Ross to stop further abuse. My post here is to share my story as I know it to be true, and I hope it can help others to make an informed decision and choice, and to be at least a bit more careful and discerning when dealing with Stewart or Janet Swerdlow. Not everything they say is wrong or bad.

In the mean time, Janet Swerdlow in particular is slandering and maligning many other former clients of Expansions, and has attacked me publicly on her podcasts, and on their forum, adding lies after lies and yet more lies, which is ridiculous, considering the true facts exist on paper. Perhaps nothing more can be expected from someone who believes in their own distorted reality they have created for themselves.

So everybody who deals with Expansions should be very careful what to believe or not.

I would like to warn people from dealing with them. Stay vigilant and scrutinize and try and find out for yourself what is true and what isn’t. Don’t part with your hard-earned money because they seem to offer ‘solutions’ to problems that were not there before you met them. Instead, stay clear from them and do not let yourself be misled to believe they have answers to your big questions in life.

Date: September 21, 2011 02:30PM

What a disturbing but not really surprising story, knowing Stewart's tricks.

Thank you for coming forward and sharing your story here. I genuinely hope that more people will find the same resolve, courage and determination to tell their story even though it is not easy by any means.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.