Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: School of Philosophy & the SES - Learn the Truth
Posted by: Ttocsnylieac ()
Date: April 21, 2019 05:02AM

Hi. I was a student fir over 15years. At first it felt good and I found a happiness but then it got very involved and we had little time as a family. But if we didn't do all of thus then we weren't followingvtruth and a lower rebirth would be the result. I was easily controlled by fear. 1991 I had a severe psychotic breakdown on one of their retreats. A year later my husband took the chikdren and made me homeless. All this with the support of the school. Then he married the sister of a fellow student he attended with. With my father and my husband remained in the school. That was 30years ago. I still have nightmares and they still icy I fkuencing me. Ive had years of councilling. And when i get strong and feel I dependant again I feel myself being pulled back. I'm able to hold a job but not a relationship. My chikdren Now all live overseas. And the husband is onto his third marriage. In that that transfer their hindu views on to the face of what is commonly believed. I think they are a dangerous group to get involved with. It's about being sekfrealised and restaurants and therefore. wtf!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: School of Philosophy & the SES - Learn the Truth
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:07AM

From Dialogue Ireland - a collection of articles about SES

[dialogueireland.wordpress.com]

School of Philosophy & the SES Cult 2020
Date: November 01, 2020 12:08AM

The School of Practical Philosophy cult is still active and now advertising again.

Katie Bloom did her research and has provided an update on SPP's activities.

Enlightenment can be yours for just $10

The School of Practical Philosophy promises sustainable happiness at an affordable price, but what is it really selling?
The Outline

Katie Bloom

Re: School of Philosophy & the SES Cult 2020
Posted by: SGA SESNYC ()
Date: December 31, 2020 11:53AM

I was raised in the NYC branch of SES (School of Practical Philosophy), and it is absolutely a cult. It was a terrible and traumatizing experience.

Date: December 31, 2020 09:27PM

Thank you for the update. This is especially helpful as you refer to the US branch of this group.

Posted by: SGA SESNYC ()
Date: January 01, 2021 07:43AM

@corboy Of course. Yes, the US branch does
not get nearly as much attention, and I’m not sure why. I’ve read a couple of pieces by women in the U.K. who were monitored with respect to their sexuality and spied on as girls and teenagers; I had a similar experience. Maybe other girls growing up in the NYC School did not. I do know there was a chiropractor who was molesting the girls, and they asked him to leave The School, I think after “counseling him” didn’t work, but it was never reported to any authorities, and of course none of the girls who were sent to him for treatment were ever talked to or given real actual therapy. I found it particularly hard as a girl growing up in it; from a distance it seemed the boys in NYC had it so much easier, but of course the gender and sexuality norms that they enforced, and the opportunities for pedophiles to abuse without any real accountability, hurt everyone, not just the girls.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.