Current Page: 91 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: March 31, 2011 01:12AM

Thank you POLO for giving us insight as to how destini goes about recruiting.
POLO, were you asked to go to SA? What did they expect you to do once you
got there? And what is your perception of what you would actually BE doing?

Corboy, thanks for your excellent points. Hopefully anyone contemplating going
to their farm will find their way here before going, so they can follow these steps.

Re: bernard, how anyone can take this guy seriosly is beyond me. His video (on this
page or the one before) about 'why one should shave their head' sounded like
someone who just didn't care or give much thought to what he was going to say to
the public.

Thanks to all of you for keeping the truth coming

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni, what is a cult?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 31, 2011 06:42AM

Sometimes its hard to know if you are in some type of "cult" as it can be very subtle, as its not about the ideology, but the system of the group.

But in other cases, its very obvious.
If one gets to the point where you are living in the wilderness on a communal farm with a shaved head, working for no pay (slave labor), following the teachings of a badly channeled fake-Hitler and various Lizard Aliens, etc, etc, and are engaged in a global masterplan of an angry old bald guy, who's plan is to take over the world and install some type of Marxist financial system of which he is the Global UberLeader...with unbelievers being eliminated...uh...then its time to think very carefully.

Warning Signs [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: March 31, 2011 02:45PM

Hello all it's been awhile since I've been here but I just watched this latest Poolman video and had to share the irony. Titled The Best Brainwashing Around...
[www.youtube.com]

Desteni, brainwash you about brainwashing, as they are brainwashing
Date: March 31, 2011 03:49PM

oh he knows perfectly well he is engaging in attempts at systematic brainwashing. That is the Desteni schtick, that is what its all about.

What the brainwashers do, is they reframe the meaning of "brainwashing".
They brainwash you about brainwashing, as they are brainwashing you. Many of them will do it out in the open, with a detached irony, to show off to their friends, that they can even do it in the open, and still get away with it.

Its all been seen time and again. Call it what you will...
mindwashing, covert persuasion, overt persuasion, invisible influence, persuasion engineering, it all amounts to the same thing.

and when someone who tries to "brainwash" (persuade) people for a living, starts pointing in other directions, they are on the ropes.
They know they can't manipulate people who understand the Techniques being used.

So they reframe the word "cult" and "brainwashing".
But one doesn't need to use those words. Its a "group" and they are engaging in deep covert "persuasion" without your conscious awareness.

Or in street talk, they are screwing with your mind, bigtime. Its all about screwing around with peoples minds and beliefs, to fulfill the personal agenda of the groups leader, which usually starts with trying to get rich quick.

Sadly, even though Desteni has very amateur technique, they are still able to lure some people in. Perhaps even those will start to see what a sham the entire thing is, before it gets worse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 03:57PM by The Anticult.

Re: Desteni, brainwash you about brainwashing, as they are brainwashing
Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: March 31, 2011 04:25PM

I truly hope that happens Anticult and soon. There is such a sinister energy surrounding this Destini thing. I've been watching the members morph for awhile now and it's truly disturbing. I have not made attempts to dissuade anyone knowing how fast I will get booted off if I try.
I hope for the day that Poolman slips up legally and gets the punishment he so deserves for using people so horribly. Matti Freemans latest posted video has that show off mentality and irony. It made me grind my teeth at the blindness of Destini followers. The clip that showed slave labourers in India must have just whizzed over their heads. and on it goes...

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 31, 2011 10:21PM

Again, anytime one goes off on an adventure, whether its to climb a wilderness trail, human potential, a commune, an ashram, a weekend retreat, or into hospital for surgery, precisely because it is an adventure--write out your itinerary, your contact information, when you plan to return and where you are going and give legal permissiont to go the the police and empower them to demand your presence if no one will let you see visitors and if you claim you want to stay, that document should empower the police to remove you, even against your stated protests and take you home and for an inpatient medical evaluation.

This way, you cover all the bases. Before the adventure, you state you plan to return home and want to return home. If you are put through a mind changing process that you were not told about in advance and your mind is changed, your prior docmentation will give your family power of attorney to get you out of what has morphed from adventure into incarceration.

This may be a new frontier in cult recruitment prevention--discuss it with an attorney.

Again, if really thorough, make a videotape of yourself and your family to demonstrate you were uncoerced and in full possession of your faculties when you set up the document and stated your intention to return by a specific date. It will also give the police a good idea of what you look like if they need to find you in a crowd.

Desteni farm, ecstasy, drugs, MDMA
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: March 31, 2011 11:09PM

Regarding what goes on at the Desteni farm, Poolman and members of Desteni use the illegal drug Ecstasy on an apparently regular basis at the farm.

In Process Support - Transcending Existence
[www.youtube.com]

Poolman suggests that his followers "do the very things you judge as bad... The answer is in the things you judge as bad like sex, money, gambling and all kinds of stuff like that... dare I say, drugs, if you have the power to stand."

Ecstasy is his drug of choice, and for obvious reasons. It creates a sense of love, affection and interconnectedness between users. More "oneness and equality" for the Poolmanites.

While Ecstasy (MDMA [en.wikipedia.org]) may be regarded as an acceptable recreational drug in some social circles, it would be another thing altogether to take Ecstasy in a very remote place thousands of miles away from home while under the controlled supervision of a self-styled "life coach" such as Poolman.

There's more in this video: Process Support - Drugs & Self-Support
[www.youtube.com]

A comment by CenkKaptanoglu reads:

"Never took E in my life. Never used a chemical. I've had certain fear of chemicals, all my friends were hitting E, I resisted. I might do it to take on this fear. Jozien had told me that she had taken it with you guys on her first night on the farm and how you stabilized the whole situation. Now I understand. Thanks Bernard."

Re: Desteni farm, ecstasy, drugs, MDMA, Osho Rajneesh
Date: April 01, 2011 12:29AM

And surprise surprise, Desteni is linked with the Osho/Rajneesh cult, who also used the drug Ecstasy/MDMA on people.
[forum.culteducation.com]

[forum.culteducation.com]

Quote: "sex, money, gambling and all kinds of stuff like that... dare I say, drugs,"

Guess where any money that the Desteni sect brings in is going? Late-night internet gambling from an aging wannabe Guru.

This is Rajneesh II.
Desteni is literally copying the techniques of Rajneesh the Golden Guru.
People better be very careful, and do their homework on where these things end up.

Osho, Rajneesh, Bhagwhan Shree Rajneesh [www.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2011 12:31AM by The Anticult.

Re: Desteni farm, ecstasy, drugs, MDMA, Osho Rajneesh
Date: April 01, 2011 12:56AM

And search Google for these keywords, to see some links to Osho/Rajneesh.

desteni osho
desteni osho poolman

Rajneesh/Osho was one of the more destructive cult leaders to come along, and all he cared about were his luxury cars and his own self-indulgences.
Osho/Rajneesh was a criminal. A drug-addict. A pimp. And worse, his sect began to engage in terror operations against the general population.

Why is it that Desteni has an obsession with channeling criminals?

Desteni, equal money, Jim Jones
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: April 01, 2011 01:28AM

Poolman has often openly expressed his admiration for Osho Rajneesh and recommended his books.

Some commentators have compared Poolman to Jim Jones, for his statements about equality, something which Jones was also keen on, and because the "equal money system" appears to be a totalitarian ideal with overtones of both Communism and Fascism. Jim Jones was an admirer of Stalin, and like Poolman, an admirer of Hitler.

The Jim Jones Peoples Temple cult [en.wikipedia.org] retreated to a remote place in Guyana to live away from what Jones called "the system". The Desteni farm is presented as being outside of "the matrix" of the "mind consciousness systems" and Poolman constantly refers to how his followers need to overcome "the system".

Statements such as

"The way we are existing Must Stop
I had enough"

in the description of I Am One Vote For World Equality by the Desteni "portal", Sunette Spies' brother, Fidelis Spies are typical of many of the Desteni members. It is obvious that some of these people are in a very negative, depressed state of mind. Their negativity is directed at what they call "the system".

Poolman tells his followers that in order to "stand up" for life they must "STOP" the mind, and all thoughts, feelings and emotions. But anyone who does that for real will not be alive.

Poolman likes to make a joke out of the idea that Desteni is a cult: ARMAGEDDON International Cult Exposed! Stop a Mass Suicide
[www.youtube.com]

The fact is, the Desteni group will never be able to realize any of Poolman's ridiculous pseudo-political ambitions for bringing about some kind of welfare state "equality". But they will go to the Desteni farm and do whatever Poolman tells them is "best for all".

The man in this video suggests the Desteni cult is a tragedy waiting to happen: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2011 01:29AM by Sandman.

Current Page: 91 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.