Current Page: 89 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: March 17, 2011 02:50AM

Thanks Mindtracker,
It is amazing to me as well. I find it very interesting that a group that wants to start a political party is so into people's minds, ie: their thoughts, why they have these thoughts, so they forgive themselves for RIDICULOUS things, etc. To me they are all over the page on the above issue. From what I can see they are:

1. an online school of their learning (?)
2. trying to be psychologists and medical professionals from what I read, with their members, which is very dangerous, because theyAREN'T!
3. An online 'insider member only' media device for them to talk back and forth.

Now this is just an observation, but I've been around a few years and I know that if you're trying to get a political party up and going it's alot of hard work. How is this going to be accomplished I wonder?
For example:
If you are McDonald's you deal with ordering, supplying the public with hamburgers, chicken McNuggets and shakes. I don't expect the person taking my order to ask me personal questions. The same with all businesses and pretty much anyone that we know. Except maybe a family member or close friend, may ask a personal question. I think we could all agree that we would not ask or talk about these things so openly.
My point is: you cant be everything bernard. sunette is the portal, go with that. But then you had to go and bring in the Equal money system and now a political party.. it's just too much even for you to accomplish.

Just my opinion, think, think THINK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HildaRac ()
Date: March 18, 2011 12:01AM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hilda Rac, and I am a fully blown Destonian. Not associated with Desteni, mind you, but one that has applied the knowledge and has changed beyond a shred of a doubt for the better.

I still have massive ego issues going on though, and I have primarily joined this forum to satisfy my boyfriends wishes, because he really wants to get me to stop with Desteni, and asked me to join here.

Secondly, this would be a good exercise for me to see how firmly I stand within my principles of doing what is best for All versus my own ego and self-interest. It would also be good practice to test my political skills of persuading people that what is best for All, is best for the individual.

I stick to Desteni, because it proposes a system that will end world hunger and poverty. I don't see anything wrong with that, does anyone else?

Here are some videos in which I explain myself. If anyone has any questions, just fire away :)

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

I don't believe in god, but I do feel sorry for him sometimes :)

I do not believe in god, but I do feel sorry for him sometimes.

Date: March 18, 2011 12:05AM

Hello, I posted in here and don't see my post.

Date: March 18, 2011 12:06AM

hm

Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: March 18, 2011 01:34AM

HildaRac
I stick to Desteni, because it proposes a system that will end world hunger and poverty. I don't see anything wrong with that, does anyone else?

HildaRac,

I would think that many of us here on the Cult Education Forum have nothing against ending world hunger and would probably support such an endeavor. However, you have chosen Desteni as your method for dealing with this problem. We see Desteni as a scam where it says one thing and does another. It preaches Equality but practices separation. It wails about the hungry masses but does nothing practical in action to do anything here in the present time. Ask yourself why does Desteni keep you so tuned into Desteni but denounces actions like charities or participating in other groups that have similar goals. Would it be ok for you to help at a soup kitchen or perhaps something like the Salvation Army as a volunteer? And if it was allowed, would you be inclined to stop participating in such a group since it is not tied to Desteni?

Also, in the last vid you linked at about 10secs, are you stating that it would be impossible to get you realize that Desteni is a scam and to leave it? If that is the case, is there really any point in having a discussion here? Also realize that there would be nothing wrong with admitting that you have been duped. I personally have been duped by people and organizations. But this is one of life's hard lessons which teaches us to be more careful.

Posted by: freespeech4tw ()
Date: March 18, 2011 01:57AM

I'm afraid I disagree.
The best for all is not automatically the best for the individual. You should watch some StarTrek occasionally.

Re: Desteni WARNING SIGNS, ending World Hunger is a media ploy
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 18, 2011 02:24AM

Why do you think Bernard Poolman & Co picked "world hunger" as an issue to use?
Because no sane person is against children eating food!

Its simply another PR stunt, like head-shaving, like the Hitler nonsense, sex, and the rest of it. The Raelians use similar techniques.

The people posting here about Desteni are very very experienced people in the world of identifying these kinds of manipulative groups like Desteni. There is AMAZING info in this thread.

These kinds of groups SAY one thing, and DO another.

But to just take one issue, how is "Desteni" going to do anything to end world hunger? Desteni can't even pay their own bills themselves!
It looks like a founder of Desteni went bankrupt a few years ago, as shown in this thread.

There are dozens of WARNING SIGNS about Desteni to the trained eye.

Groups like Desteni are NOT about what they say in their PR and online statements. That is the DISTRACTION.
The trained-eye looks behind the curtain at what is really going on.
What is really going on with Desteni is explained in this thread.

@HildaRac:

If your boyfriend asked you to read this thread, please consider it, and open your mind, and look at all sides of the issue. People posting here are trying to help those who are getting duped by this Desteni system, which has been seen hundreds of times.
When you see groups use the EXACT same techniques 400 times, it gets pretty obvious.

Guys like Bernard Poolman, in fact, are much less experienced in these techniques that many others, including many posting in this thread. But even an amateur like that, can do SERIOUS damage.

James Arthur Ray was also an incompetent, talentless hack, but he made a lot of money, and now 4 people are DEAD, there is a criminal trial, and many others injured in many ways.
James Arthur Ray [forum.culteducation.com]
James Arthur Ray. James Ray, the greasy salesman pitchman guy from The Secret [forum.culteducation.com]
James Ray was identified and EXPLAINED in these threads in MINUTES after he appeared on Oprah, over a year before 4 people ended up dead.
--------------------------------------
JAMES ARTHUR RAY EXPOSED Feb 2007 [forum.culteducation.com]
"Oprah has also unleashed 2 more new Age Gurus on the soccer moms of America to be milked like fattened cattle.

James Ray: who is a new Werner Erhard type, very slick and sleazy, and who is a Tony Robbins clone, repeating Robbins exact words verbatim, over and over.
He said there is World Peace in HIS world, because he ignores the world.
Oprah just crowned this sleazy salesman James Ray the new Werner Erhard. There were some horrible complaints about this guy on the Oprah boards, people getting ripped off 10K, and lots of people burning their feet in his "fire-walk" and not being allowed to go to the hospital. This guy is very bad."

Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: March 21, 2011 03:47AM

Inferring from comments made at me on youtube from DarrylWThomas: [www.youtube.com]

DarrylWThomas
You're not hurting us at all, in fact, we gain more attention every day, and wait, in a few years, you will be amazed.

It seems Desteni is expecting a global apocalypse of some form. It has been mentioned before by them in various videos that the current economic system is going to collapse. This dooms day which will infact result in more suffering in this world is something Desteni hopes for. However, in their consideration it is what is best for all to bring about their Equal Money System. However, Desteni members have not been remiss in showing strain over their wanted global vision. MarlenLife here expresses a need for patience as mounting resistance to Desteni materializes on the internet:

[marlenlife.livejournal.com]

Desteni seems to be hedging bets that the global economy will break within a few years. Through the fear of the collapsing system, Desteni would possibly be flooded with more new recruits. Cults in the past have preyed upon people's fear of disease, hell, and nuclear war. Desteni is desperately trying to paint itself as a foundation of stability for the coming chaotic times. Furthermore, MarlenLife, along with many other Desteni members, expresses her disdain for charity in the here and now as such charity is not applied universally. So instead of doing a little good here in the present, nothing is done at all. Therefore, they excuse their sin of not helping through this flimsy justification. Furthermore, some members ridicule charity as exploitation since some can make money off of it - denying that even though some might profit from such activities, help is still given to those who might need it. Thus this mindset ensure what is best for all is really only best for the cult infrastructure and Poolman's pockets.

Only time will tell how far their patience will extend and how well their hypocrisy endures.

Desteni, Zeitgeist Movement, Equal Money System, EMS, Venus Project
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: March 21, 2011 07:35AM

Darryl Thomas writes:

"Yes, it would be difficult to start EMS from scratch under the current economical design. There may well be a transition just to get to the EMS. But where the EMS is most likely to come in is after the inevitable collapse of this current economic system, which will descend on us as sure as rain is wet. Only from out of the aftermath of the worldwide financial cataclysm, a destruction so complete and pervasive that not even the elite shall escape, will the idea of the EMS come as the savior of humanity."

[zeitgeistandvenusarenotgreekgodsdotcom.wordpress.com]

Desteni, Zeitgeist Movement, Equal Money System, EMS, Venus Project
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:12AM

So, the message is, give as much money as you can to Desteni now so that by the time the big financial crash comes around Desteni can save the world.

We've heard it a thousand times before: "Disaster is coming! Join our cult!"

Even if there was a worldwide financial crash, Desteni would have no influence whatsoever in reconstructing the economy. It's not as though they are capable of it.

This kind of scenario suggests an 'us and them' situation where as it becomes clear to Desteni that their demands will not be met they will turn further in on themselves against the rest of the world. To some extent they are already doing that.

Current Page: 89 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.