Current Page: 86 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: February 25, 2011 02:08AM

randomusername
Euthanasia? Seriously? They propose euthanasia to those who are unable or unwilling to participate in this "process" of theirs?

Thanks for posting this Randomusername.

This demonstrates how their "Best for All" justification is just a slippery slope. Wasn't there another funny group that started out euthanizing handicapped people and then moved on towards extermination camps? ....gee their name is slipping from my mind at the moment. I'm sure it will come to me later. :P

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 25, 2011 04:11AM

Right, ThomDarc! I think Spies channels the dead leader of that euthanizing group also, does she not?

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 25, 2011 08:52AM

Who was it who made that quote, about euthanizing people, who refuse to go along with the Desteni masterplan?

Was it the leader of the Desteni group?

If so, those quotes with names and references could be sent to those who look into these issues in Germany, as Desteni has websites and connections with Germany.

There is a special place in Germany called the Graybar Hotel for other admirers of Hitler, which is accepting customers, according to the news.

[www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: randomusername ()
Date: February 25, 2011 01:01PM

It was not the leader, just someone I used to know years prior who has been participating in desteni for a few years. Seems to be pretty involved with the SRAT and income plan and all, so I thought the tidbit I took a screen of was probably from somewhere inside the organization that wasn't presented publicly.

Desteni cult, euthanasia, murder
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: February 25, 2011 07:04PM

Thanks, randomusername. This gives a clearer picture of what Desteni is really about.

Poolman and his cohorts have stated numerous times that those in disagreement with Desteni 'don't deserve to live', so 'euthanasia' would just be a more definite description of their policy. Except it's not really euthanasia.

No two ways about it: they are advocating murder.

The core group of around 100 people participate in the Desteni Private Forum and the Desteni Subscription Forum.

The SRAT course is available to approved members only. There is almost no information available about what goes on at the Desteni Ranch apart from innocuous videos of surrounding flora and fauna.

Much of what they are really concerned with is not public, while publicly available Desteni information is focussed on inconsequential personal YouTube v-logs of members and Bernard Poolman and Sunette Spies' propaganda campaign. All the fuss about 'equal money' is a front to try and appeal to people to join the group.

The planned murder of dissidents will only be one amongst a number of official Desteni policies that are not usually made public.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 07:05PM by Sandman.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: February 26, 2011 01:47AM

Does anyone here know if the authorities in SA are 'watching' destini and the going's on of this evil man? From my personal experience, I have found that destini is ONLY interested in everyone in the world having the same... PIE IN THE SKY at best. I know that he has a big plan for him and the few up on the top, but I've never seen this. (euthanasia). This is very dangerous and I think that the authorities should be notifed. I find their forums very disturbing, particularly some of the subject matter that bern asks.
Please let me know if what we can do...
Thanks,
concernedmom83

Date: February 27, 2011 02:29AM

concernedmom83
Does anyone here know if the authorities in SA are 'watching' destini and the going's on of this evil man?

If anyone knows about authorities in SA monitoring Desteni, then it wouldn't make a lot of sense to place the information on this forum.

Date: February 27, 2011 11:17AM

You're absolutely right Sandman. Sorry.

Date: March 01, 2011 04:12AM

concernedmom83:

It's curious that, as well as inquiring as to which authorities in SA are investigating Desteni, you've also been sending PMs to me and other forum members here suggesting that you would like to obtain the contact details of ex-Desteni members.

Care to elaborate?

Date: March 01, 2011 12:01PM

To be perfectly honest, I was quite taken back at the mention of euthanasia. A loved one of mine is a 'member' of denstini. I have
combed the internet trying to find former or ex members, to see if they could help us, and then found RR. I can see how my posts may have looked suspicious to those who deplore cults, (as I do I can assure you), but it was certainly not my intention.

This whole cult nightmare is one I would have never expected my loved one to become involved in, and for the past 2 years, I have been listening to all the 'quickspeak' talk.. equal money, etc. I am new to voicing my opinion online about such a personal subject as I hope you may all respect.

Your forum has helped me a great deal and I thank you very much.
concernedmom83

Current Page: 86 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.