Current Page: 83 of 134
Desteni unlisted videos, Desteni I Process
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: January 13, 2011 08:47PM

Here's another list of unlisted Desteni videos on YouTube, none of which have previously been made public. Some of these links may be the same as in other posts here, and one or two of the videos may have been deleted.

Process of Changing – Anna

Purpose of the Equality Equation

Emoto & the Water-Crystals

Physical Alignment Support for Flu or Cold SRA

When Seeing is Valid

Desteni Background - The Asset Test for Jack & the Portal

Desteni Background - What & How was a Demon Created

1 Challenging the Hypnotic Frequency

2 Challenging the Hypnotic Frequency

Problem-Reaction-Solution Bloodlines - Racial Purity

Process Support - Entertaining Spiritualists

Submission to the System

The Sneakiness of the System Design

Commenting -watched- on the YouTube Videos

Bernard - Describing System Designs from an InterDimensional Perspective

Esteni - Describing System Designs from an InterDimensional Perspective

Is Setting Goals Future Projection or not

The Choice of Who you Are and the Process of Earth

The Importance of Writing

What is the Difference between Constant, Stable and Stagnation

When is Something Real

Super Personality

Expansion Theory - Part 1

Desteni Background - Upgrade of Minds

Patience

Pledges

The Begging Bull of the Spiritual Hierarchy

Adrian - Childhood Experiences - Locked Doors

Adrian - Childhood Experiences - Not believing that you're in the Body

Adrian - Lao Tzu & Transcendence

When Do I Ban

Reverse Indicators

Why do we Only bring out Certain Points in the Subscription Forum

As well as deleting videos pertaining to the Desteni Income Plan (now part of the Desteni I Process), it also seems they deleted some other videos, content of which possibly relates to an apparently "political" message.

These had titles such as
Desteni Message & Cultural Programming
Desteni Leadership Development
Elite Tactics
Current Status of Money System

Poolman does likes to present himself as the pioneer of a new political vision and Desteni as subversive and a threat to "the system", but thought reform cults like Desteni have no political clout whatsoever and are the worst kind of conformism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Date: February 07, 2011 07:59PM

In these videos...

1. Criminal Investigations Involving Rick Ross and others
[www.youtube.com]
2. Recent US Copyright Law Adjustment
[www.youtube.com]
3. Collecting Information Prior to Laying Criminal Charges
[www.youtube.com]

Poolman refers to the idea that he has a law degree and worked for the police, and that this helps him put together a case against those he says have defamed Desteni, stolen their material and lost them earnings.

If he really knows about the law and is seriously putting together such a case then why on earth would he be so indiscreet as to publish videos about it on YouTube, even if they are unlisted?

Probably because he is bluffing.

Two months after links to the three videos listed above were posted on a Desteni site, Rick Ross has still not been contacted by any lawyers working on behalf of Desteni.

For Poolman to identify members of this forum he would have to first win a case in the civil court at his own expense to force the Rick Ross Institute to supply ISP addresses of individual members. Quotations from Desteni material on this forum and elsewhere would in terms of copyright be classified as 'fair use'. No-one quoting Desteni is making money out of it.

Everything written about Desteni here is largely common sense opinions, but Poolman would have to prove libel or defamation of character. He would have to provide evidence as to how Desteni lost earnings as a result of other people's statements, when they are based largely on an evaluation of Poolman's own statements.

And according to Desteni all opinions are invalid, so outsiders' opinions should be of no concern to Desteni anyway.

There was at least one instance where legal action was threatened against Desteni in response to them flagging a video for copyright violation on YouTube. They did not pursue the matter. Masses of text and audio-visual material from the 'Structural Resonance Alignment' course were also made available for free download linked to this forum and YouTube. Again, no action was taken by Desteni.

Are there any lawyers working for the Desteni organisation? I very much doubt it.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 08, 2011 09:19AM

That would be an interesting legal case, a claim for loss of earnings on a Ponzi scheme because someone publicised that the great deal on offer was in fact a Ponzi (pyramid) scheme, and therefore a scam. (Such a scam is fraud and therefore a criminal matter)

That would probably be a first.

Something else that gives the lie to Bernards claim of a law degree is that copyright infringement is a civil matter so no criminal proceedings can be pursued on that basis. Even the dumbest first year law student would differentiate between criminal and civil investigations and subsequent legal claims.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 09:44AM by Stoic.

Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: February 08, 2011 11:05AM

Wasn't proof asked for his degrees here on this forum? I seem to recall that he could provide none. The only attempted legal representation I remember was from this charming fellow:

[www.youtube.com]

The only real reason he is upset on this end is because Desteni is about making money for himself. Desteni's "Earnings" are not collective nor are they properly upheld to outside scrutiny. I think the more noise this little man makes in this context, the more unwanted attention he is going to attract.

Another quick point I want to make here is that Mr Poolman is quick to take advantage of current events to sway his followers. He addresses the riots in Egypt here:

[www.youtube.com]

He points out that rioting will solve nothing in the end. It occurs to me that he needed to make these statements because his followers desire to see the Equal Money system set up. Some of the more impressionable ones might decide to join such activities or similar ones. He wouldn't want these happening for two good reasons: 1. Desteni Disciples might actually begin participating in groups or social structures outside of his control and thus lead them away from Desteni. 2. He needs to protect his investments. And his disciples are his investments - for who else would send him the cash he desires?

Also, his new stay at home and make scam money plays right into this plan. It keeps Desteni members tuned into him while minimizing any possible outside influences. Thus Power of 10 members (who are high in the pyramid) can quit their jobs and do the Destibot all the time. Sadly, his scheme needs wage slaves at the bottom in order to continue.

Date: February 08, 2011 04:32PM

'He wouldn't want these happening for two good reasons: 1. Desteni Disciples might actually begin participating in groups or social structures outside of his control and thus lead them away from Desteni. 2. He needs to protect his investments. And his disciples are his investments - for who else would send him the cash he desires?'

Brilliant statement of his method of operation; his entire body of propaganda is geared to keeping the students focus firmly turned inward towards Bernard, the group centre-pin, so that they remain under his control and continue to feed him money and adulation.
Sadly, all such schemes rely on the hoodwinked wage slave feeders at the bottom in order to continue.

He's quite the opportunist to make such fast PR fodder for his own cause out of the real and desperate problems the Egyptian people are currently grappling with.

Perhaps if Desteni-ites looked a little closer at real-world human problems, perhaps if they got a bit more involved in the inevitable human struggle, they would not find Bernard's lurid pipe-dreams of world domination quite so compelling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 04:47PM by Stoic.

Desteni I Process, Desteni Income Plan, Introduction to Desteni
Date: February 08, 2011 06:49PM

Stoic
That would be an interesting legal case, a claim for loss of earnings on a Ponzi scheme because someone publicised that the great deal on offer was in fact a Ponzi (pyramid) scheme, and therefore a scam. (Such a scam is fraud and therefore a criminal matter)

That's more or less what Desteni are proposing.

In Desteni Income, multi-level marketing, and pyramid schemes - points to consider (part 1) Cameron Cope practically admits the Desteni Income Plan (now part of the Desteni I Process) is a pyramid scheme. He justifies taking part because he says it's 'best for all', but is slightly concerned that they could get taken to court for it.

He says they're going to need really good lawyers.

Another Desteni member agrees with Cameron Cope that his video, Why Desteni need good lawyers - Capitalism as a giant Pyramid Scheme (part 2) contains information which could be used against the group and so it should must remain unlisted.

Cope suggests that any decent lawyers will argue against capitalism in order to defend the Desteni Income Plan pyramid scheme in court.

* If either of these videos are deleted from YT and anyone would like to view them, feel free to make a request and they can easily be re-uploaded elsewhere.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 06:53PM by Sandman.

Re: Desteni I Process, Desteni Income Plan, Introduction to Desteni
Date: February 08, 2011 09:50PM

'Cope suggests that any decent lawyers will argue against capitalism in order to defend the Desteni Income Plan pyramid scheme in court.'

Dream on, Cope.

I blew a raspberry at reading that. This is a truly ridiculous notion that betrays Cope's lack of any real-world contact with either decent or indecent lawyers, all of whom would be committing career suicide to take on such a case. Lawyers good and bad are sworn officers of the court system--they might present a defense of an accused person but would baulk at attempting to defend a recognisably fraudulent pyramid scheme.

Such an argument might sway an already besotted and committed Desteni-ite but will not hold water with anyone else, let alone a lawyer with a reputation to make and keep.

This is moving into the realm of ludicrous delusion, which is the realm Bernard feels most at home in.

I'll agree on one point though, Bernard may indeed need good lawyers at some point in the future, but being an ex-policeman with a law degree I'm sure he is already aware of that-----the question is, are his followers prepared to go down with him--or in his place?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 09:55PM by Stoic.

Date: February 08, 2011 10:20PM

I watched Cope's vids......I can only say that he is listening to the wrong person in listening to Bernard and his delusions of grandeur.
If the Desteni-ites really want to get to grips with inequality and the arguments for and against capitalism they really ought to read Karl Marx who bent his considerable intellect to these problems over 100 years ago.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Perhaps they should also mug up on the history and results of the various communist social experiments that have already been tried while they are at it-----they might see then that Bernard's delusions of a pyramid scheme to solve the world's problems are ludicrous in the extreme.

A pyramid scheme, by definition, is at the extreme end of the unacceptable face of rapacious capitalism. That is why it is rightly classed as fraudulent and illegal.

Both Bernard and Cope appear to think they have stumbled on a great unknown truth but both are trying to re-invent the wheel--and making it a square while doing it.

Date: February 08, 2011 11:25PM

I read a good quote today from an Egyptian dissident protesting the tyrannical Mubarak regime in Tahrir Square:
"We are learning a culture of respectful disagreement here"

Desteni-ites might take a hint from that rather than from Bernard's fear-mongering on the Egyptian protests----the ability to express respectful disagreement is one of the joys of freedom and worth fighting for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 11:26PM by Stoic.

Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: February 09, 2011 12:29AM

Stoic
If the Desteni-ites really want to get to grips with inequality and the arguments for and against capitalism they really ought to read Karl Marx who bent his considerable intellect to these problems over 100 years ago.

Desteni continually demonstrates how unread they are. And when these flaws are pointed out, the threatening external information is demonized. Here, Desteni recently engaged an actual Marxist in debate. Unfortunately, they weren't able to ban or block him when their arguments ran out of steam:

[www.youtube.com]

Desteni tried to point out that war is unacceptable. However, it has been shown that what they deem as unacceptable is completely malleable in their minds. The same Marxist goes on to make another video warning people of Desteni's Equal Money scam:

[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 83 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.