Current Page: 82 of 134
Re: Desteni, tithing, start your own religion to get rich, Scientology
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 18, 2010 04:18AM

'WE ARE LOSING THE CHURCH WE NEED MORE MONEY FROM YOU'

Well Bernard has already begun on that one, except that they will lose the farm without the tithing of members and selling of books (penned presumably by himself) at more than normal book prices.

I hope that at least a few of the Desteni members will recognise this very naked plea for cash for Bernard's benefit only and begin entertaining a few doubts about the whole set-up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni, tithing, start your own religion to get rich, Scientology
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 18, 2010 06:05AM

Yes, they might start thinking...hmm....this guy is out for a naked cash grab....for his own benefit...

Re: Desteni
Posted by: Mindtracker ()
Date: December 28, 2010 07:00AM

I just noticed on their forum Bernard wants people to tell him about their masturbation experiences when they keep their eyes open and don't fantasize. I was amazed how many followers responded with detail about this "masturbation experiment". Talk about control, he is going to use this one day in his favor. Also, just to remain on topic, what happened to all of the money raised for the new farm? How is it they were ever in the position to purchase a new farm without securing the one they are on? I think the "we'll lose the farm" tactic is a lie, and if it's not it would be a major win for society if they did lose the indoctrination opportunity they have procured with the farm.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:29AM

I just noticed on their forum Bernard wants people to tell him about their masturbation experiences when they keep their eyes open and don't fantasize. I was amazed how many followers responded with detail about this "masturbation experiment".

Imagine how difficult it will be for anyone to have doubts about this guy or imagine leaving if they've confessed this sort of thing to him.

Very heavy cognitive dissonance.

And a radical application of confession tactics.

Date: December 28, 2010 10:36AM

Another thing to consider: masturbation is usually explored when we are at the age of seeking increased autonomy--adolescence.

This is the one area of sexual expression where one can be 100% private, socially, psychologically, physically.

Allowing a leader to access this area of is to surrender a most private area of human behavior--and thats exactly the turf that an authoritarian leader would want to access and control.

Re: Desteni, manipulating people's sexuality
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 29, 2010 02:25AM

Manipulating people's sexuality, and their sexual identity is a standard trick of many sect leaders. They know if they can insert themselves and their sect into a person's sexuality, then it gives them enormous influence and control over that person. You can see it in this bizarre method being used by Desteni, to try and screw around with people's sexuality.
Its the same junk seen time and time again.

Of course, they phrase it like its part of the "liberation" of the person, but its not, its the opposite. Its a part of their indoctrination.
And as others have said, once the sect leader gets all this personal information filed on people, he has enormous power over them. They must have learned this one from the Scientology Auditing sessions, which is just a way to build a massive dossiers on their followers.

Posted by: breaktheggs ()
Date: January 05, 2011 04:25AM

Hello!

First post on your sect-disclosing forum. First of all I salute you for your intensive and remarkable work at exposing cult movement. Brief info about my experience. Year and so ago while researching topics about 2012 and indigo children, I stumbled upon Sunnette's channeling and gave it a go as I do it with any other info with open and critical mind. As I continued further to investigate into this group, checked few of Bernard's teachings-ranting, I could not brush off the feeling of something not being quite right. I'm glad I trusted that gut feeling, and did not buy into it, there are numerous reliable source to get the information I wanted.
To get to the point of my writing. I would normally leave it behind and forget about everything. But as it goes friend of mine got hooked completely and tried to lure me into with wishy-washy and deluded tactics as "only group on this planet which stands ...WITH AND AS EVERY MEMBER for WHAT IS BEST FOR ALL", "I don't beLIEve it, I know it for myself. Investigate Desteni and you'll know as well", "Desteni ...is a group that produces SELF-STANDING individuals (there's no leaders), without fears and limitations, who will stop at nothing to protect life and implement an Equal Money System IN OUR LIFETIMES" and "we have self-trust, gained by extensive application of self-forgivenes" and even blaming me "you're part of the problem, and not the solution, because you have no real solution" and giving me ultimatum "Join Desteni or be one of the sheep that will be lead, those are your only options" and when trying to expose the lie all I seem to get in response is some repetitive mind-washed mantra.

The question/request is as follows : as I clearly see you guys being quite experts on this field, did anyone came up with the deconstruction process of this poor deluded minds in order to help them getting back to reality. As if you can suggest for example a way of pointing out facts and all the nonsense they are producing to stop their programmed mind just for a sec or two in a way it wouldn't provoke defensive stance.
I feel I need to help my friend and can't seem to find a way to break through, it acts like highly evolved-mutated virus. antidote anyone ?
Much appreciated for all your useful info, we need people like you!

cheers

BE

Desteni, unlisted videos, Esteni De Wet, Desteni Income Plan
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: January 05, 2011 08:30PM

breaktheggs: Thanks for your post.

The article, Coping with Cult Members describes how friends or family of cult members can deal with the situation. Please feel free to add any further info on progress with your friend in Desteni or any other related matters.

Continuing on from my posts beginning end of October last year...

[forum.culteducation.com]

... for anyone who's interested, here are the remaining links to unlisted videos sent to me by a contact in Desteni. All of these were, as far as I know, originally posted on the Desteni subscription forum.

However boring, pointless or absurd they are, these videos provide a behind-the-scenes insight into the Desteni "process".

Breath Accumulation Equation

Energy Reversals

1 The Extreme Mind Version

2 Extreme Mind - Undermining Equality and Life

Example of SRA training in year 4
1 Identifying Physical Support - Physical Indicators

2 Identifying Physical Support - Giving a Name

3 Identifying Physical Support - Facial Expression - New SRA Phase

4 Identifying Physical Support - Energy with Names

5 Identifying Physical Support - Arrogance of the Self

6 Identifying Physical Support - Happiness Machine

7 Identifying Physical Support - Mind Constructs to Deal with Reactions

8 Identifying Physical Support - The Blob

9 Identifying Physical Support - Nature of the Mind

10 Identifying Physical Support - Expanding on The Blob

11 Identifying Physical Support - Blobs as Oil

General Process

Background on Desteni
Internet South Africa Follow-up

Desteni Background - Portal Secrets
4 Portal Secrets - Testing out Points - Response for Joanne

Feelings-Reactions towards Abuse

Dare to ask questions
Seeing Women as Sexual Symbols

Child Dies of TBC & Ignorant Love - Response for Catherine

People that are Bad

Process Support - Bladder Infection Pattern - Andrea

What is Timeloops

The videos of talks by Esteni De Wet are particularly weird. They are also rather tedious and silly. She takes on the function of a sort of clairvoyant healer, hallucinating various bizarre "interdimensional" forms...

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - 3D Pin-Point within System

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Dagger in Chest

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Dust In Solar Plexus

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Jawline & The Integration of Self

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Left Shoulder

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Lever in Throat

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Part 2 Family Rounded System Manifestation

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - Star of Hope – Fantasy

System Matrix Designs with Esteni - The Vicious-Looking Thing

1 Feedback Deedra - Do beings walk into these in the physical as a gridline...

2 Feedback Deedra - What is it like when beings do not walk their preprogrammed existence

3 Feedback Deedra - the size of the rods

4 Feedback Deedra - Do the rods move as one moves

5 Feedback Deedra - If the rod is larger does that mean that particular system is more extensive

6 Feedback Deedra - Are the rods transparent

7 Feedback Deedra - Viewing System manifestation in flesh - from distance

8 Feedback Deedra - Do you see inter-dimensionally at all times

9 Feedback Deedra - touch stuff inter-dimensionally

10 Feedback Deedra - How do you know what to do when you see these things

11 Feedback Deedra - Removal of System & Correction

There were numerous more videos in the original list pertaining to the Desteni Income Plan with titles such as

Desteni Income Plan Research and Training

Desteni Income Plan - Pilot Group

Desteni Income Plan - How the System will Function from January Course Launch

but they have all been deleted.

Presumably, this is because the Desteni Income Plan is verging on the illegal.

It's possible, of course, that in response to this post any of the above videos could also get deleted. In which case, I'd suggest anyone concerned should copy the files from YouTube.

More to follow...

Posted by: Citizendc ()
Date: January 07, 2011 04:08AM

Hi breaktheggs,

I havent had the "opporunity" to sit down with a desteni member yet.
But If I did, I would pose a simple question:
"What evidence would it take for you to acknowledge that BP and-or Desteni is full of crap?"
"What would it take for you to go, woah, wait a minute?"

All the best in getting your friend to return to reality.

C

Date: January 11, 2011 04:04AM

FYI to correspondants on this thread:

Am not sure what this is, but saw a couple of posts from a user on the 'Tech Support'
thread who posted here. User name 'valerie thomas' writes that he/she cannot post.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Hi All; I've been trying to post with the password given me by the site,but both assigned passwords have been tagged as not valid.
(Am interesetd in contributing to the thread re;Desteni cult). thanks! Val

Options: Reply To This Message Quote This Message
January 10, 2011 02:40AMvalerie thomas Re: can't postStill unsuccessfully trying the passwords mailed me by the RRI site so I can access the forum and post comments relating to Desteni cult,(esp. in response to recent post by "sandman".) Each time I use a newly generated password I'm told it's either inactive or not valid. I shall soon expire from old age, never having posted my deep thoughts I fear.....:) Had to use my husband's email to post this because mine is "in use", by me. Oh help. Have finally found something more frustrating than cults!!

BE CAREFUL about clicking on the persons handle

I clicked on the handle and instead of getting the customary RR.com
profile page, got this--an activated e-mail page tied to the program run by my browser,not the Ross Institute PM system.

A personal e-mail address was in the header

If I had mindlessly responded, this could have 'outed' my email address and above
ground name.

No idea whether this was an honest user error or something else.

But to quote the old TV show, Hill Street Blues--'Be careful out there'

Current Page: 82 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.