Current Page: 65 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 27, 2010 11:06AM

So if the observation didn't alter, it might be the observer's fault for being 'stubborn' 'perhaps',
that this PERSON that might not have beings channeling through her,
might have a 'dangerous personality type which apparently could have changed in a en-caged environment
where they block out everything but their ideology.

Also yes, it could be Bernard's influence.

-

Also if it were morning..., it's still been quite a few hours with little
claim to your comment.

- Cresil

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 11:17AM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 27, 2010 11:15AM

"Wandering crow, hm nah. I don't think so.
You? Ha...
Cresil? Ha...

You all certainly know how to toy with peoples caring natures. Pulling on peoples heart strings.
Anyway, this wont mean much to anyone else but rest assured, I know exactly what it means- to all of "you."
How insightful you all are, in how people perceive things at first glance...(people just don't have the time) Right Desteni?"

Ok, first you 'slam' me a little,
the "you" was completely vague,
not to mention this followed after the slamming, -but might be seen directed towards Desteni-

Then you speak of Bernard,

Basically it might have been your writing form,
and instead of explaining that, you decided to play around like a jack-ass?

That might just be an observation, but please confirm that.
Pardon you haven't confirmed why I'm a liar, and how your poorly constructed sentence
has really disproved my entire ability to 'see' in layers with everything that's followed.

- Cresil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 11:18AM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Date: September 27, 2010 11:32AM

Cresil, I think we both know why you are a liar.

Posted by: AvatarX ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:25PM

It is as if a group of people, who all get involved with Desteni, in some form or another, slide downhill into the sand of controversy. It is as if ‘familiarity breeds contempt’. Jealousies seem to weave in and out of all comments as if everyone was in bed together, someone threw them all out on the hard cement floor and as they are tending their wounds, scratching each others eyes out.

As for the blind leading the blind…. Those of us trying to keep track of all this would like names, times, dates and proof. As for ThePoolman, if genuine, my heart goes out to him-her… and it interests me that this person says Desteni is not a cult. So, What’s up doc?

Interesting. Between ForeverNoMatterWhat and Cresil that subjects get blurred with innunendo's and slights. Ends up with 'who's a shill'? Wherever Desteni is debated or contradicted; there follows an amazing amount of insults and a maze of ‘implications’. It's like keeping track of beavers who are building a damn and not telling anyone where the wood's coming from.

Then, ThePoolman states actual damages and psychological traumas; which get buried under debates about who is or who isn’t being truthful; a liar or shill….
Good Cop, Bad Cop. In the meantime, in the absence of the FBI or actual investigation; This is all piling higher and higher and at some point accountability will be called upon the table or examined.

I care if ThePoolman thinks of suicide and wish the Debate over Desteni on this forum might help this person regain some balance, and perspective.

Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:38PM

@ForeverNoMatterWhat
quote:
YOU
all certainly know how to toy with peoples caring natures. Pulling on peoples heart strings.
Anyway, this wont mean much to anyone else but rest assured, I know exactly what it means- to all of "you."
How insightful you all are, in how people perceive things at first glance...(people just don't have the time) Right Desteni?

Hmm..interesting inference ForeverNoMatterWhat... This is a forum for opinions and observations on Destini and whether it could be classified as a cult. I'm new here so please indulge me. I gather you have some intel on things that others here don't possess. Why the innuendos? Why not just come out with whatever it is you think is going on here?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 27, 2010 03:54PM

'Anyway, this wont mean much to anyone else but rest assured, I know exactly what it means- to all of "you." '

This exchange, while an interesting illustration of how Desteni teaches its members to toy with the language in an effort to gain some kind of 'win' over the other, is not particularly helpful to non Desteni-ites.

Who is the "you" referred to in the above exchange---is this those Desteni members who might be reading along here?

This form of mangling the language is a well known power-play intended to confuse and disorient the listener, and gives the user of such language ploys every excuse to evade being pinned down on any straightforward question.

It is used in various ways by all cultic organisations and even has its own name 'loading the language.'
If you have learnt this from Poolman and wish to be free of him and Desteni, it is important that you revert to straight-talking as continued use of this 'loaded language' keeps the user confused and within the circle of Desteni's control.

It also goes precisely nowhere except in ever decreasing circles, tying up the user so tightly until the user can only think in these vague and meaningless terms and loses the ability to think productively for themseves.

At that point Poolman has achieved what he wants, a person whose thinking is completely under his own control.

Date: September 27, 2010 11:41PM

"her videos to ANY FBI screening,
and I bet you, they'll see through her transparent 'acting' -

depending on what you believe is happening,"

GUESS WHAT!? If you paid attention from the beginning, I had already answered your earlier question.

However your right, I shall take into account my approach with people
a bit more directly and ask them for confirmations on their own statement before I begin,
thank you for that.

Now just state why I'm a liar, because I don't know -
apparently you know, share it.

- Cresil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 11:43PM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Date: September 28, 2010 12:15AM

one thanks one...thank you Mr. Ross...Rick for the allowance of openspeak to take place...and the acceptance of one's request to participate in...on this forum.
again thank you
One goes back...one being...
birth name reference is...Scott Patrick Donnelly...
and to go abit further...one's soc sec# 142-66-9723
and is beholder to a NJ Auto Driver License # D6419 69477 02632
current place residence is 53 Rockland Ave, West Paterson , NJ 07424
yes...one goes back...in terms of...hum...a presence...since WHat is term Desteni...since one's or near one's beginings on YouTube...and had...have the fortune and or misfortune of bearing witness to much of this...not only of one's carrying on's but...others...entanglements...drama...
thou...no direct words spoke...as to reply to one...as Scott...but...three going on four years...of press...push.
It is only till recent...that which is another presence is made known...reveal to one...a shadow figure that looms...instigates...one out of what is DP rank...ie membership...he goes by the name of...
James of...
a cult leader unto one's self...Wingmakers...
yeah that cult...his voice can be herd as narrator...
the one with the Queen's English dialect (youtube video's) that foo foo's anything to do with fair equal wage distribution...hum...a silver spooner...not keen with what...
money...where to who what yeah that guy...James of...
him and one's crew...operate to lure those away from DP...to whom...hum...
hidden agenda's all around...along with a slew of fake names...shadow operatives...
more like the battle of two Cults...yeah...
James is at the lead...as of present...seems if...sleeze...along with unscrewpeeyoulus behaviour...that which produces the loudest self induce back slap...then indead...James of...at present...is the clear winner.

Please...Queen's English...
this is a high brow society clash...those that wish to take it all with one...when one goes...
up against what...
fair...equal wage practices...
(yeah...Poor Howard...not around for this one...ringside event...Mr. Cosell...blow by blow commentary.)
James of...in one' corner...
Bernard...in one's opposeing corner...
someone check the gloves of James...yes the insides...outsides...for hidden stuff...fair play is not one's game.

signing off
DirtyJesus

Date: September 28, 2010 12:28AM

yes james of has been identified to one...as a presence...this is made know to one thru a cryptic box communicate.
yes...one is vulnerable and is keenly watch...protect.
Mr. Queen's English one's self...and the main hub in YOUTUBE...ANTI DESTENI disinformation VIDEO'S is the Cult leader to a sect that goes by the name reference...James of...James of Windmakers.
signing off

[...]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 01:05AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 28, 2010 01:06AM

DirtyJesusRayvins:

Please don't disclose social security numbers on this message board and/or individual names.

Current Page: 65 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.