Current Page: 61 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: ThePoolman ()
Date: September 25, 2010 12:11PM

Apologies to Rick Ross and viewers for comments which are bordering on ... overly critical in light of insufficient evidence and are steering away from the topic being discussed.
emotions are not in check at this time.. i will focus my efforts elsewhere, my thanks to those who provided some feedback.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 25, 2010 09:14PM

V:

Nothing has been deleted from the BK thread.

Take the time to read the recovery articles. They can be quite helpful.

The overwhelming majority of people affected by cults recover and move on.

They key is understanding what happened and sorting through that process.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 25, 2010 09:44PM

ThePoolman: thanks for your input here. I haven't gone quiet and neither am I steering away from the topic, I just have other things to do.

Desteni will say things against ex-followers because they probably have something like the Scientology 'fair game' policy.

Their techniques are centred on gaining the most intimate personal details (on the false pretence of helping people become 'self-honest' or more 'equal' or some bullshit), so they can be used to gain control of the individual and if necessary use the information against them.

They will also be likely to fabricate lies to discredit anyone who's been excommunicated. They are the exact same techniques used in countless other thought reform groups. They might not use them on everyone who leaves the group, it might depend on the extent of their involvement.

I don't understand why if you've sought professional help you've been told that it's all false memories. I would've thought you'd have evidence in the form of internet communications.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 25, 2010 10:49PM

@ ThePoolman,

I noticed that the second set of links that the moderator gave you didn't appear on the page as clickable links. He has posted the same message elsewhere on the board and the link below will take you to the exact same message where the links are working.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Start reading on the information, it will give you a better idea of what has happened and you may start seeing that it is a common practice amongst some groups to try to destroy the person's feelings of self-worth by attacking them and their motives in an abusive way.
There is no need at all to believe anything that Desteni says about you.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 26, 2010 04:16AM

I've once made this one point awhile back,
yet allow me to re-state, they have the minds of sociopaths,
as such it's their goal.

HOW DARE, anyone EXCLAIM they have compassion for any individual being,
human, animal, plant - when so much else is unloved and compromised, it is only in 'self-interest' -
that apparently one would feel ANYTHING for one 'part' of the whole and not another,
and thus Desteni believes they as themselves whom understand this -
can cut themselves off from THE WHOLE, AND BECOME THE WHOLE -
and apparently fuck everyone else. -.-;;;

-Cresil

Posted by: SimulacronX ()
Date: September 26, 2010 07:07AM

Hi ThePoolman

I had to hold my breath reading about what you went thru, especially regarding those accusations about sexual misconduct.
This is even worse than I thought.

When did that happen?
Did you leave Desteni all of a sudden, and when did they begin to attack you?

I'm really sorry about all of this.
I was never a member, but they blocked and banned me when I asked questions, in a very arrogant and impertinent way.
This was the beginning of my anti-Desteni and anti-cult channels on YouTube.

When I read your story, I inevitably have to think about the harsh reality behind the pseudo-world-saving attitude and youthful appeal Desteni offers to the unexperienced eye.

Harsh, disgusting and mad things like the interview on the Desteni forum featuring prominent members Anna and Matti, discussing their sexual esperiences they had together, "moderated" by Sunette and the "Resonances" (Bernard Poolman?).

Anna & Matti discussing intimacy in front of Sunette Spies and "Resonances" - Desteni website

They openly talk about themselves having sex, about Anna crying, with all details no-one wants to know, that are no-one's business at all, and all of this is displayed publicly, commented and moderated by Sunette and the "Resonances", acting as pseudo-therapists I guess, like they were talking about the weather.

An other reluctant thing that striked me are those two interviews done by Bernard Poolman, where he interrogates member Katie Conklin, asking her trite questions, then suddenly asking her about her sexual preferences.
He mocks her and chuckles all along the embarrassing interrogation, he seems to get real pleasure out of it.
As it was not enough, he comments her every facial expression, telling her she's "faking" or "oppressing".
This is also publicly displayed on YouTube, humiliating the victim shamelessly.

By the German law for instance, Poolman could be sued for sexual abuse/harrassment.

I did a video on this on my YouTube channel, under my nick
SimulacronX.

PS.: If you wish to talk directly to someone, to PM me at my channel (SimulacronX), you are very welcome to do so.
The idea would also be to warn actual or potential members about those things you are experiencing, just an idea, if you agree, anonymously etc., soon, or in the future, as you wish.

I will never stop trying to get to the members, to give them a look behind the curtain by directing them to the Rick Ross forum, and to other uncovering channels on YouTube etc.
I persistently and patiently write to people commenting on Desteni videos, explaining some facts about Desteni, like there is no equality in Desteni, and that it is a normal, privately owned business with hidden financial records etc. etc., and Bernard Poolman even did a video called "Stalkers on YouTube" in which he reacted to our actions.

So, if you need a sympathetic ear, go ahead.

S.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 26, 2010 09:02AM

By being so carelessly open about it, or prying into
the subject or going public, they are proclaiming how irrelevant the matter is.

This is a topic I'll be speaking of for my half an hour bit on
Desteni member - Revolutionathand, whom seemed to very much want a little attention. -shrugs-

I'm hoping it'll go up tonight on my channel,
but considering I might have to convert the main video into three parts,
AFTER THE PROJECT has been converted into a uploadable format itself,

.. yeah... ^.^:

- Cresil

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 26, 2010 09:02AM

Is that supposed to be a transcription of a video?
Because it sounds very suspicious, parts of it sound written. As in written by someone like the Desteni guy mentioned before in this thread who calls himself a fiction writer, and makes videos to promote Desteni. Darryl Thomas.

What is going on there, is the standard cultic manipulation. They know that getting into their targets sexual responses, and inserting the "Desteni" junk and garbage into that, give them enormous power and influence over those people, and others who get manipulated by it.
Very vile material.

SimulacronX

Harsh, disgusting and mad things like the interview on the Desteni forum featuring prominent members Anna and Matti, discussing their sexual esperiences they had together, "moderated" by Sunette and the "Resonances" (Bernard Poolman?).

Anna & Matti discussing intimacy in front of Sunette Spies and "Resonances" - Desteni website

S.

Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:39AM

Just read the Matti+Anna forum. What convoluted rubbish. .ugh... Reading Sunette and the "resonances" dissect each action of M+A"s uncomfortable sexual liason was disturbing. It appears that disclosure of ones process must be shown to all and sundry no matter what the content. How incredibly manipulative. Since both A+M are high profile group participants I can only surmise that this was suggested by Poolman as a means to show newer converts the self-honesty in action lessons. What's next...video demonstrations for all and equal.This just keeps getting worse. Poolman's perversity has no bounds.

@ThePoolman
Many people here have felt the confusion, betrayal and emotional pain that I hear in your posts. You are not alone. There are many tools for recovery on the links here and I urge you to practice them as diligently as you can. You will find your grounding again. Please don't allow destini to be your destiny. Perhaps you need to switch counsel if they do not understand the damaging effects of cult involvement. Don't stop searching till you find the people you need to help you through this. They are out there...
Peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 11:42AM by wanderingcrow.

Desteni pyramid scheme, YouTube, poker tournaments, Poolman
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 26, 2010 04:21PM

According to Bernard Poolman, a new global economic system to eradicate poverty is being implemented by his Desteni company.

Of course, Desteni can't possibly make economic or political changes anywhere other than on the front porch of the Desteni farm, and it is all just an internet scam to recruit more disciples, but their efforts towards this appears to involve them taking part in fraud and gambling.

Desteni has abandoned their "sub4sub" campaign on YouTube and stopped accepting donations. They are planning a more aggressive recruitment drive on YouTube and Facebook involving financial incentives for recruiters.

Links to the unlisted YouTube videos listed below have appeared recently on the Desteni public forum.

These videos are promoting an "income plan" for Desteni members which sounds very much like a pyramid selling scheme. It is supposed to begin on Oct 1st.

"Process Support: Desteni Income Plan - Recruiting and Support" -- [www.youtube.com]

"The Income Plan Launch for Desteni" -- [www.youtube.com]

"The Power of Ten Report" -- [www.youtube.com]

"The Desteni Income Plan & The Power of Ten" -- [www.youtube.com]

"Process Support: Desteni Income Plan - Introduction Course" -- [www.youtube.com]

"Process Support - Desteni Income Plan" -- [www.youtube.com]

"God has Blessed Desteni" -- [www.youtube.com]

"Process Support - Donations @ Desteni - No More" -- [www.youtube.com]

"Creating a Financial Future in the End-Times" -- [www.youtube.com]

In this video, Poolman recommends online poker tournaments as a social and economic tool: "Process Support - Mixing Work & Pleasure" -- [www.youtube.com]

As far as I understand it, pyramid selling is regarded as fraud and is illegal in most countries, including South Africa.

Can anyone on this forum confirm the legal situation regarding such a pyramid selling scheme as is apparently being proposed by Bernard Poolman in these videos?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 04:24PM by Sandman.

Current Page: 61 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.