Current Page: 59 of 134
Desteni 'muscle communication' Applied Kinesiology scam
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:43AM

The Desteni 'muscle communication' Applied Kinesiology, that is a self-delusion and a scam, and has been proven to be as such in double-blind tests. [www.skepdic.com]

And in this forum, it was shown how James Arthur Ray, now charged with manslaughter, used Applied Kinesiology to literally TAKE CONTROL of people's responses. This is why so many cultic groups are now using AK Applied Kinesiology muscle-communication-testing.
The person who is applying it to the patient/victim, literally CONTROLS THE RESPONSES. That gives them incredible power over the person, as they can determine their answers, either unconsciously or deliberately.
This was used by James Arthur Ray, and many others as a part of their system of taking control of people's responses to them.
[forum.culteducation.com]
But it all makes sense now, why James Ray promotes Applied Kinesiology.

You can make a Applied Kinesiology home-test. Get a scale, and put it on a flat table, and zero it. Then push down 2 ways with one arm, once with the back of the hand, then with the palm. With the palm down you can easily press with 2x the force, as the muscles are stronger.
That is the scam of Applied Kinesiology.
The guy pushing your arm down is able to apply more than 2x the force, of you trying to push your arm up. Worse, when you push up in AK, you can't use your body weight, like when you push down, so the guy on top has perhaps 4x the force.
Even worse, if a male like James Ray is pushing down on a females arm, he easily would have much more than 4x the force, especially if done standing.
Some AK is done with the victim on their KNEES while the lazy AK is sitting, that must function as a special bonus for the AK guy, to have the client on her knees.

So Applied Kinesiology (AK) gives James Ray COMPLETE CONTROL of your responses to his questions.

They sell AK as a lie detetector, so James Ray can ask his inner circle female followers any question, then control the answer. Its being used by guys like Ray as another tool, to control what the victim thinks is "true".
Engineering consent, and actually taking control of what the person believes is "true".

Of course, there are many AK people who "believe" in what they are doing, and of course make money doing it. But James Ray is not one of those people, he sees how it works, its a tool of control.

If anyone asks to do AK, just reverse the arm position. Have them try to PUSH UP with the back of their hand, and you PUSH DOWN with your palm, and then you can control the process. Grunt a bit to make it seem you are pushing harder when you are not.
Its another outright scam that gives the person ON TOP total control, and in the hands of someone like James Ray, a powerful tool to take ABSOLUTE CONTROL on a personal level of his inner circle followers sense of what is "true", as they ask deep personal questions to be answered.
That is truly diabolical.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2010 01:44AM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 25, 2010 03:06AM

I Cresil,
am working on re posting those lessons, but it takes a good three hours.
Can anyone help me find a free and more solid file hosting medium?

Mr. Ross, I see where you going with this,
yet if their way of doing things to show yourself for whom you are
by allowing yourself to construct dis-honest realities - THEN they
shouldn't have dropped you because of their half-assed techniques
in mirroring yourself to you - which apparently hadn't come full circle.

That's above and beyond inappropriate.
So don't beat yourself up, unless there's something else you haven't shared?

-Cresil

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2010 03:09AM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 25, 2010 03:17AM

@ The Poolman,

Nobody here will criticise you, most have had similar experiences themselves so understand what you must be feeling.
Forget about the self-honesty, it isn't possible to be totally self-honest as everybody is driven by impulses we only barely understand at best.
You say that you must start again with nothing, thats not a bad starting point if you resolve to leave the past in the past and avoid too much self-blame.
Take the moderator's advice and read up on the links he gave you. It is important to understand the manipulation so that you can stop blaming yourself.
It does get better.

Date: September 25, 2010 03:53AM

Ni hao long pigs,
I Cresil re-present the 11 SRA Lessons - Complete

[www.mediafire.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 25, 2010 04:40AM

Some people have exposed cultic material on the website Wikileaks. [wikileaks.org]
There are many links on Wikileaks for Scientology.
Maybe at some point there will be Wikileak entries for Desteni?

Some people have had success with files of course to Torrents, but many people have to be looking for it to keep it online.
Others have had success posting to offshore sites, in Netherlands, and Europe or Russia.

A list of file hosting sites. [www.filehosthome.com]

Posted by: ThePoolman ()
Date: September 25, 2010 06:36AM

Well I was drawn into the group by a 21yr old woman... very attractive, at first seemingly highly intelligent. After some time she started exhibiting signs that she was mirror'ing the behaviour of one of the leaders, was very influential, I didn't see it coming and kept me unable to see what was really going on for 10 months, at the end of it we both felt like a couple of caged animals and neither of us felt so intelligent anymore, she's still a part of the group. she appears to be under some kind of hypnosis or is acting as a conduit for one of the leaders. it's all terribly confusing and surreal, my attempts to contact her have gone badly, she doesn't know who I am anymore. I don't know who I am anymore and health professionals won't take me seriously but I know what I saw and I'm still living it, it's awful and I don't know what to do.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 25, 2010 06:43AM

To whom it may concern:

The human mind really isn't that strong.

Rather than blaming cult victims by labeling them "gullible" or "cowardly" it's important to understand the manipulation, coercion and deception that is involved in cult recruitment and retention.

It is possible for people to simply be "brainwashed" and therefore unable to think critically or independently enough to break free.

Read these links:

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Date: September 25, 2010 07:00AM

The other thing that concerns me... is that there were posts in this thread, containing information about the Portal and about how it closed and it's status "changed" so that it could no longer be reached. Such information has apparently disappeared. Likewise, there was a large chunk of information in the Byron Katie megathread that also disappeared, from around the July/August time, in recent days.. all of this information was not only important but relevant to the activities taking place.

Date: September 25, 2010 07:06AM

Could this female be Andera or Sunette, dare I bring up the 'higher arc' of
the Desteni food-chain?

Hm, I wonder, if all it takes is but to proclaim something,
like, 'I'm standing for everyone's equality, so if your not on my side, your a abuser.',
then...,

I AM THE DISCIPLE OF ENKI!! O_O
Don't you DARE question it!!

-Cresil

Date: September 25, 2010 07:18AM

Mr. Ross, perhaps you can shed some light on what happened to several messages in this thread and in the Byron Katie 'megathread' which have seemingly vanished into thin air in recent days? In the latter the amount of information which evaporated exceeded that of 30 days worth. Important and relevant information.

Current Page: 59 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.