Current Page: 58 of 134
SRA Material posted by Cresil
Posted by: ThePoolman ()
Date: September 24, 2010 10:56AM

It was difficult reading through that material, but appreciate the sheer amount of time which has gone into preparing it.
I am not done and are still reading through it all. I could not view the videos as my internet connection will not allow for it at this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 24, 2010 03:45PM

Cresil,

Am I right in thinking that you found the Desteni material to be valuable in itself, if used in an honest manner, and that the problems arise from those (presumably running Desteni) who are abusing it, that is using the material for their own devious purposes?
Or am I mistaken in what I understand?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 03:47PM by Stoic.

Date: September 24, 2010 09:43PM

And here I was thinking that the material provided was actually relevant to my own situation, relevant to my own spiritual "death". I am nothing, merely deluded. My slate has been wiped clean and I haven't the slightest clue how I ever came to be here.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 24, 2010 10:56PM

There are key topics,
which has been over-all accepted, that
were never Desteni's own made information or ideals.

An example would have to be social or self workings, of what we construct for ourselves to be reality.

Very little of what the group is giving out is truly original,
inter-dimensional beings are not a new topic,
only the enslavement bit, of how everything imaginable to us was
used to en-cage us,
and what the afterlife or unseen world, of beings or what makes up everything is supposedly 'currently' doing,
there's also a few catch phrases, and not the big ones, with the resonance 'classes'.
- after THAT, nothing BELONGS to Desteni.

For god sakes, personality demons and 'self-forgiveness' isn't even theirs.

PROOF:
[www.youtube.com]

- Cresil

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 11:02PM by Cresil1HumanOST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 25, 2010 12:54AM

Cresil,
I watched your YouTube vid and Underground Track 01. I saw a simple demonstration of what is called Applied Kinesiology, or muscle-testing. What was it suggested that this is to be used for? Is this to be used to find truth?

AK is nothing other than a natural muscle response to a particular position that the limb is placed in, there is no special magic involved. Why were you taught this? Do you think it was to impress the students that Desteni has some special knowledge?

I missed copying the lessons that you put up as I find it quite horrible to listen to Bernard Poolman and avoid it as much as possible, but your own video clips are helpful.

After Desteni
Date: September 25, 2010 12:54AM

Note - I am not the 'real' Poolman, but definitely involved in the discussed topic.

I was a desteni member for 10 months and they were like family to me. They took me in and made me feel most welcome and it was not deceptive, it was genuine. I am not a fraud, nor did I approach them with plans of controlling anybody or their finances, but I was afraid - of myself. I let them and myself down because I had not let go of things from my past which were holding me back from being who I could be, fear being the main one. I was developing a marketable piece of software but was disillusioned by grandiosity and only generated minimal income during my time there. I was dependant on a drug which impaired my thinking in a number of ways, at times it made me anxious and even more afraid, I rushed and I made mistakes that could have been avoided. I didn't pay the people around me the appreciation they deserved. They didn't brainwashed me, I brainwashed myself. I wasn't honest with myself and I was excommunicated, forcing me to leave the most important person in my life behind. I was angry at them in the beginning, I could not see my own problems. After I left I had a mental breakdown and I cried often and at inappropriate times. After a few weeks, I died and realized that I am nothing. They would not tell me much, and what I was told contradicted itself ad infinitum and that is only because they were showing me for who I am. I sought outside help and it was hard, I felt that if I explained the situation I would be saying the wrong thing about the people that I loved. Some of the people that I went to for external support turned me away, not wanting to deal with what I took to them. That was nearly 2 months ago. I am depressed and struggle to get by, but it is how it has to be, because this is what happens when you're not honest with yourself and do not communicate clearly and honestly with your peers. You hurt other people and then you end up hurting yourself. I have to start again, with nothing.

I welcome questions or criticisms.

Desteni 'muscle communication' Applied Kinesiology scam
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:21AM

The Desteni Applied Kinesiology scam was exposed here.

the Desteni 'muscle communication' Applied Kinesiology, that is a self-delusion and a scam, and has been proven to be as such in double-blind tests [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:31AM

So the posted SRA materials are down already?

If now Desteni is saying the courses are different, then that is just another bait & switch. Since stuff has leaked out, they just want to change it up.
Relabeling.
Every group/sect/seminar does that. Some content, different title and organization. Those in the sect end up buying the same stuff over and over.

As well, every sect and LGAT encourages members to buy programs for their friends and family. The sect gets the money, and the sect gets some fresh meat.
Its all the same standard methods and techniques.

So far, there is not one new thing about Desteni, in any way, "content" or manipulation techniques.
The only semi-new thing is trying to combine New Agey channeling stuff with Neo-Nazi ideologies, but that is not new either.

There is nothing about Desteni that is "new", just copied and stolen techniques from other groups and sects, all stuck together randomly.

Re: After Desteni
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:34AM

ThePoolman:

See [www.culteducation.com]

This is a subsection devoted to recovery from cults and cult-like groups.

Perhaps you need to sort through your experience a bit more and stop blaming yourself.

In my opinion Destini appears to parallel the criteria that define a destructive cult, based upon the information posted at this message board.

Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 25, 2010 01:36AM

Stoic Quote:
AK is nothing other than a natural muscle response to a particular position that the limb is placed in, there is no special magic involved. Why were you taught this? Do you think it was to impress the students that Desteni has some special knowledge?

My thoughts exactly on the "specialness" aspect.

I watched two of the videos Cresil posted. It was the presentation and use of language that struck me most. The repetitiveness was a constant. I kept skipping ahead to see if the lesson would progress. It didn't but it did infer the next lesson would go into the next level. It didn't... more of the same with a few new key words added for good measure.

I see the link Cresil posted has now disappeared. I didn't get the opportunity to load anymore lessons beyond the muscle alignment one.

So is the brachiordialis muscle training the only tool for study in determining whether the information presented is truth?

Current Page: 58 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.