Current Page: 52 of 134
Re: A little update...
Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 16, 2010 11:29AM

I've never engaged in such an activity as 'stalking online', to any degree.
On another note, your English has always been fantastic, so I've never noticed it wasn't your 'mother tongue'.

While it's fairly obvious Bernard responds to criticism and this forum,
I've never actually heard him mention specific 'names', considering he'd rather the
Desteni members not 'reach out' in the slightest, which they would as soon as a 'example'
might be used - no matter the fashion of an example it might be 'used' as relating towards 'the material'.

o_o ..., Say my name! >o<

[www.youtube.com]

- Cresil

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni Productions Youtube human microchip implant
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 16, 2010 01:35PM

The nonsense on YouTube by Desteni Productions is ridiculous.
Bad audio recordings, with a horribly bad drawing of a lizardman?

Saying that those who are criticizing Desteni are using brainwashing? Desteni Productions is the one trying to use brainwashing.

Saying that all people should be MICROCHIPPED, so they can be tracked and controlled?
Saying that those who criticize Desteni on Youtube should be locked into institutions?
That they shouldn't exist?

The bottom line, if a person is getting a "threat" from the Desteni group, there is only one thing to do.
Report all the details to the police.

Re: Desteni Productions Youtube human microchip implant
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 16, 2010 02:09PM

I watched that video, where "all humans who disagree with Poolman need to be micro-chipped and put in institutions"

I noticed that the pic of the bogeyman started off as full length and then slowly the focus came in closer until just a headshot was in the frame.

Uncle Bernard has figured out the eye trick that Byron Katie does so well.

While listening to his defensive spiel the viewer is brought to focus on the eyes of the bogeyman--who we have to assume is an avatar for Uncle Bernard, all those power animals, eaglehead, reptile torso, elephant legs. Specifically designed (or rather thrown together) to appeal to the fears of people who read apocalyptic sci-fi and play those kind of video games--which we all know aren't real and are made up by the writers to entertain us.

Ooo, stalkers!
Surely Uncle Bernard, the mighty eagle/elephant/crocodile man, can handle a few commenters who disagree with his own made-up twaddle. Is he so rattled that he has to make a video telling his Desteni-ites to delete the comments all the while pulling the hammy hypnotist trick---"look into my eyes, obey, obey! I am Uncle Bernard the all-powerful mish-mash man, your worst nightmare, and you must obey me"
Is he so afraid of any other influence at all that he cannot expose his world conquering new group to a few nay-sayers?
Maybe not so world conquering after all, if a few commenters ridiculing him on YouTube can get him worried enough to try to hypnotise us through the computer screen.

Good try, Uncle Bernard--but no cigar.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2010 02:13PM by Stoic.

Posted by: SimulacronX ()
Date: September 16, 2010 02:49PM

"Maybe not so world conquering after all, if a few commenters ridiculing him on YouTube can get him worried enough to try to hypnotise us through the computer screen.

Good try, Uncle Bernard--but no cigar."

Good one.

Speaking of wold conquering, as you all probably know, Ron L. Hubbard, founder of the infamous thought-reform cult of Scientology, came up with the notion of ‘clearing’ the planet.
This sounds like a very beneficent action. “We’re going to clear the planet”, which means rid it of its problems.
But really it was more of a case like a Hitler that he wants to rid the planet of vermin.
And the vermin are the people that are stopping him. And these were basically the enemies of Scientology.

All this also applies to the likes and goals of the cult of Desteni, seemingly.

On the other hand, the true intention of Poolman pretending to establish a new world order may be to actually just develop really dedicated hardcore brainwashed followers, reliable sheeple who hand money over, like they are already doing, and feed Poolman's ego.
The rest questioning them is not welcome, you (may) know they ban and block everyone with a critical spirit.
Because they are of no use. It is all fake, as we know.

So a few hundred (if at all) Desteniheads will do the trick.

Posted by: SimulacronX ()
Date: September 16, 2010 03:08PM

PS: Regarding the tedious and disconcerting ways of Desteni, and the threats, the absurdities, I thought I'd give some examples of charming Destenihead replies to my (always polite, of course) words of caution I give to aspiring or actual members:

DesteniProductions (where's the name?) on my response to their cheesy video “Missing children – the horror of our time”:

"Mankind must be exposed as the dishonest freaks they are--like you show.
The group must take self responsibility.
then no child will be abused.
But abusers like yourself refuse to give up abuse."

SpamAnn
"Stop abusing people! I reported to YouTube!"

RyanPaulFranklin
“Obviously, go read the material - you're way off - you built enough imagination to have your own Scientology religion in there.”

MartinPlanner2
“you place yourself above others..."my duty" your only duty is to fucking survive!...and you find evidence if you want to find it!...i write it down again you can't-read bastard... what's wrong with you man? you know, this is why they ban you...there is almost nothing that can clarify your ideas! i say to a scissor that that is a fucking scissor...you still say...whoa!!! that is a weapon! stop what you doing or you kill yourself...i'm not kidding...someone will be more brutal than me and go kill you...and you will deserve coz you wanted it!...well you know...you would still behave like this even if "jesus itself" would talk to you...and...if you support free choice then go and leave the people be! OK you have your evidences...go and play with them...let people live without you...they will be happy to not know you trust me.
i told you everything you need to know...either you stop and help others or go on and kill yourself!
oh
and one more thing...you are SPAMMING others! i could report you on youtube for that...watch out!”

etc etc

S.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 16, 2010 05:56PM

I got HYPOTIZED by the Para-Human Chimera known as BerNard PoolMan. I now crave peanuts, basking in the solar flares, flicking my tongue and flying through portals of time to meet up with Bozo the Clown, Le Petomane and my dead Parakeet Nipper...I also enjoy wearing Stazi uniforms while micro chipping vegans who consume oil based products without self honesty. Thank you Destini ;)

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 16, 2010 06:11PM

Stoic, you sound more like your venting than contributing or debating,
also note - 'which we all know aren't real and are made up by the writers to entertain us.'
If that's your opinion fine, cool, but don't push the assumption of such a limitation so loosely,
while using a 'majority' as a tool to strengthen your sole
perspective based on your personal 'knowledge' however 'deep' it might be.

Careful with your words.

- Cresil

Date: September 16, 2010 08:31PM

'Careful with your words.'

Cresil, the clue is in the description---sci-fi----short for science FICTION.

[en.wikipedia.org]

It is neither my opinion, my personal perspective nor a majority assumption, fiction is made-up stuff.

I am always careful with my words, I am even more careful about what rubbish I accept from others.
You of course are free to attach whatever meaning you like to any word, that is Uncle Bernards speciality, to change those word meanings ever so slightly in the hope of confusing you and gaining control of your reality.

'Vent' is another good one:

[www.thefreedictionary.com]

I might be doing many things but venting is not one of them.

Careful with that axe, Eugene.

Date: September 16, 2010 10:56PM

Now this, Cresil, is venting:

[en.wikipedia.org]

I live and learn.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 17, 2010 12:55AM

Its important to satirize and ridicule the absurdities and scams of these cultic wannabes.
When you have some nut who is a mini-Hitler wannabe who wants to microchip humans and lock his critics into institutions and make them disappear, he needs to get called out.

If they make threats to people, a complaint can be made with the police.

Current Page: 52 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.