Current Page: 49 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 06, 2010 04:29PM

@ForeverNoMatterWhat

Now I'm feeling bad for the frog...No innocent creature should be compared to that vile unit Poolman. Every time I hear a new Barnyard ManurePile rant I gag at the stench. Is there nothing to be done to stop this insanity? Ream upon ream of filth and vitriolic ravings polluting the cyberwaves. It's unbelievable. I was researching about bugs the other day and lo and behold in amongst the bedbug video's I found a Destini vid of Sunette!! I laughed so hard I cried. Destini tagged in the pest control aisle!!!! How apropos!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni and Scientology Applied Scholastics
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 07, 2010 04:59AM

There has been a point made about how the Desteni Education stuff, is quite similar to the Scientology front-group, Applied Scholastics. [www.culteducation.com]
That is something which can be looked into in more detail.

Date: September 07, 2010 08:49AM

@ Anticult Quote:That is something which can be looked into in more detail.

How exactly can that be done Anticult unless you pay for the courses or find someone who is willing to share that info. I have access to the same Destini posts as anyone on Youtube I feel less than qualified to disseminate all that gobble te gook thats put out. Give me a suggestion and I'll try to look into it. I want to help in some way. Does anyone on here have access to the srat courses??? I read one link on the scientology info about the recruitment of potential followers which had a list of techniques. Is it just a matter of viewing the zillion Destini video posts and checking off the list in some way...I have zero experience in research.

Desteni Education, Structural Resonance Alignment
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 07, 2010 09:19PM

The SRAT course is not the same as Desteni Education.

Desteni Education is a separate entity based around the use of so-called educational software Poolman claims he wrote but which his brother claims he stole. Their website is currently out of action and the Desteni Education YouTube channel has only three videos...

They have a Facebook page but I doubt there's much information on there.

Some info on Desteni Education is earlier in this thread, including comments by Desteni Education business owner Cameron Cope.

Starts here: [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 07, 2010 11:12PM

(Does anyone on here have access to the srat (*SRA) courses???)

I've already stated I have,
and what is it with you people and venting 'hate'?
Do something constructive about it, if you 'hate' it so much. -.-;

(...I have zero experience in research.)

What you do..., is you indulge yourself
in whatever the topic or material is, and try to be sensibly balanced,
gather information from various sources - ask others really
enthralled in the topic for information from their perspective. So on.

- Cresil

Re: Desteni Education, Applied Scholastics Scientology
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 08, 2010 05:55AM

There is also a defunct Twitter for Desteni Education [twitter.com]
and their website is down. www.destenieducation.com

But one thing that is similar to Scientology Applied Scholastics, is simply setting up a front-company to target children/families for "education" using vocabulary, and the manipulation of the meaning of words. Scientology is notorious for setting up front-groups, and then working to get people into Scientology from the back-door.

"APPLIED SCHOLASTICS - Functions as an educational organization to spread LRH (L. Ron Hubbard) courses and scientology ethics and beliefs in their schools. All schools licensed by Applied Scholastics are scientology schools staffed and directed by scientologists."
Scientology Front Groups
[www.lermanet.com]
[www.factnet.org]

Desteni Education is probably doing a rebranding.
But the structure of Desteni with their "courses" is very similar to Scientology. You can be sure the courses never end.

And Poolman had Desteni fake-channel L Ron Hubbard, so they are familiar with Scientology.
There are more links online.
Search Google for those 2 words:

Desteni Scientology

Date: September 08, 2010 03:55PM

@Anticult and Sandman... thanks

@Cresil
Wanderingcrow Quote:
(Does anyone on here have access to the srat (*SRA) courses???)

Cresil Quote:
I've already stated I have,
and what is it with you people and venting 'hate'?
Do something constructive about it, if you 'hate' it so much. -.-;

I must have missed that Cresil...excuse the oversight. As for the "hate" statement I can only speak for myself. I'm obviously attempting to do something constructive or I wouldn't have asked for guidance. Is there a problem with having an abhorence for people who employ devious and exploitive tactics for personal gain...just wondering...

Re: Desteni Education, Applied Scholastics Scientology
Date: September 08, 2010 07:45PM

The Anticult
But one thing that is similar to Scientology Applied Scholastics, is simply setting up a front-company to target children/families for "education" using vocabulary, and the manipulation of the meaning of words. Scientology is notorious for setting up front-groups, and then working to get people into Scientology from the back-door.

Yes, Desteni is doing the same thing and not just with Desteni Education. They are setting up several more front groups related to the 'equal money system' scam, Equal Life Foundation and Equal Life Party.

These are obviously for the purpose of conning people into thinking they are joining a campaign for equal rights that helps to put an end to poverty etc, all of which helps then to promote Desteni and at the same time bring in new followers.

Perhaps there should be an organized group like Anonymous which opposes Scientology to oppose Desteni.

Date: September 09, 2010 06:51AM

@ Sandman...my sentiments exactly about Anonymous. I do believe I saw a few posts on some anti Destini channels that said the exact same thing. Destini may have adopted some Scientology like teaching strategies but I'm guessing they don't have the money for the fair game litigations that Scientology employs against it's detractors. An Anonymous like group would certainly give them some needed opposition and possibly prevent further monies from accruing in their accounts. I'd dress up and show up for that event.

DesteniProductions, YouTube, Bernard Poolman
Date: September 09, 2010 09:57AM

Desteni tried to get videos censored on YouTube on grounds of copyright violation but the only reason why they haven't been challenged is that people don't want to reveal their names and addresses because they don't want to be harassed or have their YT channels deleted.

There is a video on YT that was flagged by Desteni and taken down, then it was re-uploaded. ThomDarc, a member of this forum, who published it, put a notice on it saying if Desteni try to prosecute they will meet with resistance. Nothing happened, the video is still there. So why didn't Desteni flag it again? Because their threats are empty and only for the purpose of trying to obtain names and addresses so they can harass people.

Poolman at one point stated he couldn't even find a lawyer to back his company, for obvious reasons, such as that nothing he says could ever stand up in court. The man is barking mad and legally speaking, his Desteni company is a non-starter.

There are a few disgruntled parents who have been nagged by their kids to finance trips to South Africa. Some have given in. They should do proper research before parting with money for expeditions of that sort.

Poolman will be presented with a legal case against him in due course, it's inevitable.

Current Page: 49 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.