Current Page: 48 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 02, 2010 05:08AM

it's edenheart
I do not have much to add at this point but just a suggestion, and that is that we compile the information from the last 47 pages into fact or what they have said and written with sources etc, and suspicions or their activities, and reasons for suspicions. I mean for new users that might have information, it means they don't have to read 47 pages to know what we know, and it can be easy to forget things after reading that much.

That's a good idea though it would take some work. Some of what's in this thread has turned up again in some of the YouTube videos criticizing Desteni.

Anyone is free to use the information in the thread and summarize it here or on a blog or elsewhere. So whoever is so inclined and has the time then why not, please do go ahead.

it's edenheart
One thing I will add to the general topic of Desteni is that I made the suggestion to a higher up desteni member via youtube that Bernard get Sunnette to take the JREF ( James Randi education foundation) 1million dollar challenge. So if she shows she is real, she gets 1million dollars,
and i get told "Bernard tried to get them to test Sunette but they declined."

That might be because (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) in "Why is Desteni doing what Desteni’s doing? 26 February 2009" -- [desteni.co.za] there is the statement,

"Approaching researchers and universities to research the Portal
We have approached them with and ask for researchers to consider doing research and no-one, not even the most prolific parapsychologists in the world or departments that do research in this has come forward with any point, any suggestion."

But for some strange reason they did not apply to the James Randi One Million Dollar challenge. I wonder why not. Maybe a Desteni member could throw some light on this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 02, 2010 08:36AM

I'm still having a hard time believing that people would willingly align themselves with this creep, Poolman.

Even when I look at the possibility that perhaps theres a need for a protective parent in the lives of many of these young folks I still can't wrap my head around their blind devotion to this maniacal moron.

From everything I've heard I see a mean spirited and cruel master.

I listened to this rant he posted about the rapture and read the comments below.
Not sure if the link will work but here it is

[www.youtube.com]

Although he takes the usual mocking, sarcastic tone he employs in most of his video's to confuse I couldn't help but hear the undertones of his core longings. This is one greedy papa. The man gleefully incites people to pillage with all the fervour of an opportunistic leech.

Equal money for all!! Pffftt! He begins by including his cohorts but quickly degenerates into I statements. He wants all the stuff left behind cause it's MINE!!! MINE!!! He screams send the rapture now because it's boring waiting. Finders , keepers he wants it now.!! Muhahahaha what rot!! I found it mildly amusing that he mocks christians by using guilt as the qualifier. That's rather christian of him..hehe

We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy and the great Oz is ready to devour...ugh Can't pull that curtain back fast enough for me to reveal this despotic charlatan. The man is a walking virus of hate.
One day all the dots will connect that turn this creep and all his minions into the authorities. I'm sure an ex cop would not find favour in a south african jail...

I await the day.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 02, 2010 10:15AM

EdenHeart, who is 'she'?
You mentioned asking a Desteni member for information.
Can you give me a name?

Posted by: it's edenheart ()
Date: September 02, 2010 06:46PM

I could give the name, I just saw no good reason why it was necessary. She was emailing back and forth with me so she was under the impression we were the only two that would read them, I think (unlike Poolman) that people should be able to keep their Anonymity. If there is a good reason to give the name I will. But take my word she has been on the forum since 07 and is a prominent poster.

Peace out.
It's Edenheart

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:12AM

Going back to the question of the number of members of Desteni, there are 112 registered on the private forum:

[desteni.co.za]

(Note the symbol of the eagle again.)

I would say that is an accurate representation of the current number of serious Desteni disciples.

Desteni is promoted on YouTube with what's known as "sub-whoring" or sub4sub. In fact, to be considered a full member of the group the person has to maintain a YT sub-whore channel, which is not regarded as having much credibility in the YT community because the channel doesn't get real views just clicks.

On the public Desteni forum, a member cannot automatically delete their account. They have to make a specific request to the moderators. Of course many people who wish to cancel their membership will not bother to make that request. So the number of active members will appear to be more than it is.

They have to be on the Structural Resonance Alignment Training course to join the private forum, where they are given special attention from Poolman and the other trainers.

Here's an official Desteni video introduction to SRAT:

"Satanic Ritual Abuse is Religious Brainwashing" -- [www.youtube.com]

I doubt there are many people who'd go for that. It looks like it's being aimed at those with an interest in "Satanic Ritual Abuse". Compared to publicity produced by the more well-known cults, all the PR material for Desteni is amateurish.

wanderingcrow
I'm sure an ex cop would not find favour in a south african jail...

Well, there is no actual proof that Poolman is an ex-cop and he is clearly an inveterate liar.

Re: Desteni, "its good to the the King"
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:55AM

Thank goodness for the internet, which can identify and expose these small sects, before they start creating real damage to large amounts of people.
The media is useless in this area, as they generally only report on something after its too late, after people have been terribly hurt or killed.

There is no question, that Poolman and his main people are totally committed to setting up their own group/sect aka "cult" with them at the top calling the shots.
As Mel Brooks said, "its good to the the King" [www.youtube.com]
and those who want that kind of power, are totally dedicated to setting up their own sects, with them being the King.

At least now the information about these groups and their tactics can get out to the public, so they can self-educate.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 03, 2010 08:59PM

Darryl, a Desteni forum moderator deletes accounts on a whim.

"where they are given special attention from Poolman and the other trainers." -
this is what I thought too, but honestly they don't give you much of the time of day.

It's EXTREMELY difficult to set up a one week meeting on the SRA chat room,
and most of the e-mails you receive are impersonal and sent in 'lots' to various members at once.

Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 04, 2010 09:27AM

Quote Sandman:
Well, there is no actual proof that Poolman is an ex-cop and he is clearly an inveterate liar.

Duly noted, Sandman. I'll chalk it up to wishful thinking. It justs rubs me the wrong way to see bullies like Poolman prey on vulnerable minds with impunity. A little schoolyard justice can go along way to evening the playing field. Would be interesting to see this big frog in his small pond dropped into the great big sea for a time and see how he fairs with the big predators.

As amateurish as his rants are it's apparent that he's got an audience (albeit small) of fervent followers. Thats one too many for me. I find his mocking, nihilistic delivery extremely distasteful yet still he manages to reel them in. It vex's one's spirit to see anyone fooled by this band of soul sucking con artists.

Date: September 05, 2010 09:02PM

Interesting use of analogy there wanderingcrow. Bernard has been referred to as frog in the past. I am not entirely sure if it is in reference to unclean spirits mentioned in revelations, the large fossil which was found and named Beelzebufo or something completely different.

bigmouthB (4 months ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Maddie with 100 names and one big FEAR SCARE, i am still here. your satanic powers means fuckall, has no power, i am not a frog yet, i am still here, watching your show and big scare on utube sink in the sea. You are one big means f-all fear spreading piece of frogdung who schemes he isTHE KING OF THE WORLD. You should be locked away in an asylum. You wasting my time.

Oh sorry it was "frogdung" in that instance.

Here is an account Aruan9 is most definitely linked to, if not Aruan9 himself: [www.youtube.com]

Frog Fossil: [news.bbc.co.uk]

Frogs Revelation: [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Date: September 05, 2010 09:39PM

Sandman
Going back to the question of the number of members of Desteni, there are 112 registered on the private forum:

[desteni.co.za]

Sandman that is a link to the private forum.

Earlier in this thread an alternative link was given which amounts to higher participation. Desteni Forum

Notice the iconography is just a world on the main forum.

NB: maybe the 112 members hold more knowledge in regard to the esoteric teachings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 09:48PM by ForeverNoMatterWhat.

Current Page: 48 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.