Current Page: 42 of 134
Re: Desteni
Date: August 11, 2010 10:37AM

Cresil, it was me who posted the myspace links, no one else. Forgive me for thinking an individual who states as the title of their youtube page "sadistic benevolence" would not be so easily creeped out.

Since you have been so kind to admit those pages are yours, I was wondering if you were also willing to take responsibility for this page: here

Since the image used is pretty much identical to one used in your "impure suggestion video"

Which can be seen: here

PS: Interested in numerology much, Cresil?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 11, 2010 08:18PM

To whom it may concern:

The subject of this thread is "Destini."

Please focus on the topic.

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: August 11, 2010 09:50PM

Ah, I see you found one of those 'joke' mingle accounts, eh? -giggles-

Yes, in a silly fashion long ago, I randomly used Sunette's image to promote
the appeal of cripples in a potential relationship, on a whim,
'Oh lordy lordy, he must surely be the devil then!'

Your 'evidence' has so far not only been bogus and easily explained,
but it's sending me a bunch of 'truth seeking' trolls, whom have lately been persecuting me on my channel.
This isn't a 'investigation', it's fearful idiocy.

But go on - prove I'm an agent of 'sin'. XD

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 11, 2010 09:59PM

Again, please stay on topic.

The topic of this thread is not individual people posting at this board.

Come to the point, i.e. if you think someone is a troll say so and why.

It's time to summarize and then move on.

The topic is "Destini."

Last warning.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 12, 2010 08:35AM

gabrielmt
Hi,

My brother first contact with deteni was two years ago. In the beggining I thought desteni was not a threat, they talked about bizzarre things but, as stated at the beginning of this thread, looked serious.

I started to worry about it when the SRA's 3500€ course started, and more when my brother received a 3000€ student grant from the government some weeks ago. I realized that if I didn't act he was going to send the money to the south-african group owned by Bernard.

He is convinced that bernard is going to change the world, he believes in the refurbished communist theory "equal money for all" (I really want to see in first person bernard's bank note printing machine...), he shaves his head to stand for "oneness and equality", he does that "self-forgiveness" brainwashing shit etc.

Im trying to convince him that they are brainwashing him, that what he believes (desteni has answers to everything) it's just false, that he is going to loose all his money in that shit, trying make him realize the huge amounts of inconsitencies and contradictions on the desteni "material", trying to show him all the dirty things about bernard's past, but he doesn't see reason.

When I explained him what Ferdie Poolman said about the stolen software (you can check Ferdie's page to see he is legit - [www.readersareleaders.co.za]) he said: "It's ok (for bernard) to steal that sofware if it serves at a greater purpouse, I'm shure his brother was trying only to get him rich selling that software". WTF??? Is he really listening to what is he saying?¿

I can not dialogate with him in that terms. He does not realize the level of his brainwashing. I need tools...

Please, I am really worried.

Thanks to everybody on this forum, without your help many of us would be defenceless against Desteni.

Of course Poolman can steal that "which serves the greater good". Like all cults and abusive groups the leader can do whatever the Hell he wants no matter what the cult's/abusive group's "teaching/rules" are.

First, I am sorry that your brother has been attracted to this group. I wish him and you and your family best wishes and hope your brother leaves this bizarre and offensive racist/hate mongering communist/facist group as soon as possible.

That being said, RRI is loaded with tools you can use.

[www.culteducation.com]

For mind control issues. see here:

[www.culteducation.com]

I hope this forum can help you and your family.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2010 08:44AM by Sparky.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: August 12, 2010 08:07PM

ForeverNoMatterWhat
Hello.

If "Ferdi" is Poolmans brother, it would be assumed that "Bernard Poolman" is using his real name. Which I am not convinced he is.

The question I have is, is anyone able to confirm or deny the existence of an individual who goes by the name of "Donald Herman" online.

An example of him posting can be found here:

Donald Herman posting on SpiritLibrary

As well as here:

Second Post by Aruan9 (Donald Herman) at Spiritlibrary

Also if you read the the third page of comments under the following video,

Aruan9 "Donald Herman" and "Bernard Poolman" argue under Spamanns (Ann1986) video

"Aruan9" and "Bernard Poolman" appear to be arguing. However after these couple of years of indirect involvement with the cult, it seems heavily contrived to me.

"Aruan9" has said the farm is located in Durban, South Africa. He also stated in 2008 that youtube user MarleyDawkins (formerly resolveitall) received death threats from Desteni, a point which MarleyDawkins did not contend during the discussion on youtube, in 2008. Suspiciously, MarleyDawkins has now joined Desteni. I personally feel this was a ploy to create a controversy which would secure further curiousity about the cult. Or alternatively, ward off any other individuals from fighting against them.

If anyone could confirm whether Donald Herman is in fact a real person, (with evidence to support this) I feel it could be very beneficial to unravelling Desteni and their lies.

Thank you for your time.

It seems Donald Herman last used the handle, Aruan9 on the [spiritlibrary.com] forum in 2009 and on YouTube in 2008.

Aruan9 left comments on several Desteni videos on YouTube. Some remain, others have been deleted. Some were related to Desteni members, Marley Dawkins and SpamAnn. Most were seemingly unfavorable towards Bernard Poolman and Desteni, and described them as Satanic.

At the same time, around 2008, the Desteni group made joke videos portraying themselves as Satanic. For example: "Sectarian Satanic Cult (Desteni) Exposed" -- [www.youtube.com] and "Protest at the Desteni Farm!.wmv" -- [www.youtube.com]

Aruan9 at [spiritlibrary.com] links to a defunct website called God-Forum. Aruan999 has a disused YouTube channel from 2008: [www.youtube.com]

Aruan999's interests are very similar to those of Bernard Poolman/Desteni circa 2007-8 and include Kryon, Zacharia Sitchin and The Pleiadean Agenda.

A favorite book is listed, "Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives" by Michael Newton. The Desteni recommended reading list at desteni.co.za contains a limited selection of titles, but it includes that book.

The website Aruan999's YouTube channel links to is again God-Forum which can still be viewed via:

[web.archive.org]

There are quite a few more unusual corresponding factors between Donald Herman and Bernard Poolman. When I get the time, I will post further info on this.

Posted by: Acumen Sense ()
Date: August 13, 2010 05:50AM

Sandman

The website Aruan999's YouTube channel links to is again God-Forum which can still be viewed via:

[web.archive.org]

There are quite a few more unusual corresponding factors between Donald Herman and Bernard Poolman. When I get the time, I will post further info on this.

One corresponding factor I'd like to point out, is Donald Herman claims to have a spirit guide named Eagle... and as most know. Bernard Poolman goes by the aka "Eagle". Coincidence?..

Read here [web.archive.org] where Donald Herman goes to a medium, to receive a clear channeling from his spirit guide Eagle, regarding Hitler.

Date: August 13, 2010 06:18AM

Thank you Sandman.

I would like to share something I have noticed in relation to the Desteni members whom have posted here and a rather sick video I have found.

To quote Maite Zamora Moreno first of all:

This is where you are mistaken - you do not require to believe to be able to hear.

See - those self-honest within their participation in Desteni and the Deteni message DO NOT CARE whether or not Sunette is able to portal beings from the afterlife. It is irrelevant.

And secondly to quote Cameron Cope:

I do not believe that the beings you mentioned have communicated through Sunette.

Now, a video posted by Desteni on 15 March 2008 entitled Child of a Prostitute: here

The video is quite frankly disgusting and details how a child of under six years old was sexually abused. If some of the Desteni members do not genuinely believe Sunette is channeling, then what exactly is the purpose of a video like this? Would Cameron Cope (an educator) sincerely advocate people listen to this? If so, for what reason?

Furthermore, if no being is in fact channeled as some at Desteni would lead you to believe. Then who wrote the scripts for these videos?

It should be noted the usual "breathing" introduction is missing from this video. Highlighting the methods used in later supposed "channelings" to have the videos appear more authentic?

Desteni, Donald Herman, Eagle, Bernard Poolman
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: August 13, 2010 10:28AM

"God-Forum" [web.archive.org] was run by Donald Herman of Germiston, South Africa from 2001-2008. The last version of the site from 2008 displays information described as "new" that is dated 2006.

Desteni appeared on the Internet in 2007 with the desteni-universe.co.za website -- [web.archive.org]. At that time Bernard Poolman was behind the scenes. He was known as "Eagle", as per Acumen Sense's earlier post. Donald Herman got a message from his "spiritual guide" called "Grey Eagle": [web.archive.org]

'"Grey Eagle":

'"You must move towards an alternative ... it is your voyage this time ... your repetitive search. Do not focus anymore and further on the religion, but focus on an alternative."

Donald: Alternative! Again 'alternative'. Always alternative.

"Seek an alternative ... thé alternative ... something new. There must be aimed at a meaningful alternative; something as wide-ranging as the religion.

Do not try to replace religion with another religion. Do not try to attach a new piece of cloth to an old, rotten garment. Search for something totally new. Replacing. Meaningful.

Now, go and think it over."'

In 2007, the "interdimensional portal", Sunette Spies AKA at that time as "Winged", took on the job of representing Desteni on YouTube. Poolman and Spies were known as "Eagle" and "Winged", but Sunette was sometimes mistaken for "Jack". Although at that time many people also wrongly assumed Spies' name was "Desteni".

"Eagle" (Bernard Poolman) invented "Desteni", which could be said to be an alternative to a religion. There appears to be no record of Bernard Poolman on the internet until after 2007, and then always in relation to desteni-universe or desteni.co.za.

Information uncovered at this forum shows that Bernard George Leopold Poolman and Susara (Esteni?) Petronella de Wet went bankrupt in 2008. See: [forum.culteducation.com]

Donald Herman's "God-Forum" was concerned with subjects such as "How the Annunaki enslaved human beings", Planet Nibiru, Atlantis, channeling Hitler and child abuse. All of which are favorites of Bernard Poolman's "Desteni".

There is a note at: [web.archive.org] which reads:

"The dedeucements and views herein do not necessarily originate from Medium S, except when designated as such, nor does she of necessity nor by implication support same. Donald is the author and thinker and Medium Sue is the medium."

Which sounds like it could be referring to "interdimensional portal", Sunette Spies, whose activities in 2007 were still referred to as "channeling".

But Medium Sue is someone else, a Spiritualist medium. Her website is at [www.crossingover.co.za]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2010 10:30AM by Sandman.

Date: August 14, 2010 10:06AM

Thanks again Sandman and Acumen Sense. Very interesting.

Believe it or not, Bernard Poolman has declared on the 20th of July 2010 "To love is to be a psychopath"

As well as: "When your mum says to you 'I love you' She's Lying!"

Video available here: 2 The Mathematics of Stickmen - Forum Support

That's all I have to say on that one.

Current Page: 42 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.