Current Page: 27 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: ThomDarc ()
Date: May 18, 2010 01:16AM

Darryl Thomas
Want to mention one thing here: While "ThomDarc" and "Sandman" are allowed to snipe and take potshots from behind anonymous screen names, I prefer to make my statements under the authority of my own legal name.

Yeah, but we are not the ones selling snake oil. You are. It only makes sense that you try and keep a straight face while trying to market your products. Furthermore, we hide behind screen names because we have no idea when your little band might decide to go ballistic and hunt down all detractors. If Jim Jones was alive and well today, I would not give him my real name. Besides, all this hooplah about you using your real name is just a gimmick. In the end, it says very little about who you are.

Thus I only have to say that being called a "High Priest" of Desteni is something I find mildly amusing. "ThomDarc," despite his obvious axe-grinding did a pretty good job delineating the Desteni message, though containing several factual and interpretative errors (but too many for me to correct at this time).

I use the term "High Priest" because that is what you have become within Desteni. You are one of the primary members and advocate of the Desteni material. Your face is present in youtube videos and you have bulldozed numerous forums with the Desteni message. And as for axe-grinding, you have demonstrated quite well how anyone who doesn't agree with you fits into that category. Lastly, so you have the time to trumpet your message all over the internet, but you don't have time to set me straight? In that case, please do when your schedule becomes more accommodating.

We reject ALL beliefs for the simple reason that they only exist to stand in the place of verifiable facts, facts which the belief systems of all religions have never been able to provide. A belief is thus an opinion one "makes true" or "would like to be true" for self. Desteni stays with what can be verified: namely, the physical world, unlike the Gnostics, who like the Christians, Hindus and Greeks who considered physical matter "evil" and sought to escape it at all costs. I suppose could say that we consider the physical "God" (or maybe DNA) because it creates life. While we do not "worship" life, our idea of equality comes from our understanding that this Life is equality manifested in all things.

Your problem here is that you hold your beliefs as unbeliefs. You hold two contradictory thoughts as true. This is called doublethink. The material which has been spewed from the Portal's mouth is not based on the physical world. The History of Mankind series alone is founded on the most absurd and fanciful tales to come out since Baron Von Munchausen. While you might not consider the physical world as evil, the story of its making according to Desteni is certainly not viewed as a blessed thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 19, 2010 06:00AM

I have extensively gone over Desteni's History of Mankind series. While I have not gone over every single episode, I have tried to focus on Desteni's story of how we got here which is detailed primarily in their early episodes. While my aim is to disprove Desteni's backstory, a researcher or those interested might find my article informative. For those who wish to know more about it go HERE

Most of the HoM series is written in mind numbing verbatim and a fashion which supports an earlier assertion that Desteni seems to want people to watch all of their videos and read all of their material before forming an opinion. The claims are outlandish and seem to be set up to draw curious and perhaps uneducated people in while repeatedly bombarding the person watching the videos with confusion. At its base is the need for Desteni to dismiss hundreds of years of discoveries and research of natural historians and historians alike. The History of Mankind series provides a reason for why one should start the Desteni Process and buy into Desteni products.

Desteni (fake) History http://paladins-pub.livejournal.com/5662.html
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 20, 2010 01:33AM

Make sure to check out that analysis at the website mentioned above.

Desteni Productions: History of Mankind [paladins-pub.livejournal.com]

The picture of the Star Trek killer lizard with Bernard Poolman's face inside the rubber suit, is a must see.

It really does seem that Desteni and Bernie Poolman are simply copying a page from Scientology, and L Ron Hubbard (who Desteni fake-channels), and are dreaming up ridiculous fake "histories" of the universe. Its just a way to get into people's belief systems, and to start to reprogram them.

Also, GOLD is a chemical element that has been proven scientifically to be produced when stars explode in a supernova.
The actual science of "gold" is a billion times more interesting and fascinating than Bernard Poolmans horribly written bad fiction.
..."So every atom of gold in your wedding ring was forged in a collapsing star, and then traveled across the universe to get to your finger. All the gold we wear and all the gold we give has made this same journey.
So how many miles and how many years are represented in a ring?
Calculating the path from several supernovae around our galaxy back to our solar system, Tyson concludes, all told, it's a journey of 3 million light years"

Date: May 20, 2010 11:25AM

Thanks Anticult and for the additional article on the origin of gold.

When I was researching the subject, I went to the forums at Astronomy.com to find out how the existence of gold can be shown in other parts of the universe. Thankfully, many there know their stuff especially one known as chipdatajeffB who pointed me in the right direction.

It is very interesting how when I have talked to some Desteni disciples on Youtube, these topics such as the History of Mankind and others seem to be an embarrassment. They are always swept under the rug. Of course, I completely understand why. The disciples always switch to the topic of "Give the Process a try" or "How do you feel about Equal Money?" They simply don't seem to understand that if the apple is rotten at the core, you probably shouldn't eat any of it.

Date: May 21, 2010 10:20PM

Doc
Obviously Mr. Poolman is abusing technical words over and over again by removing the originally meaning of the expressions. A good example is “Structural Resonance” a course, bookable for money at Desteni.com.

To add a little more to what you're saying here, much of the Destenispeak seems something like Technobabble. Star Trek and other science fiction movies employ technobabble. So when you have Scotty or LaForge talking about a Tachyon Phase Pulse Synthesizer it sounds pretty cool. Poolman and his little group use these words in the same manner in effort to window dress their subject matter, but more so to obfuscate and misdirect. This Video where Sunette is droning on about mind conscious systems and system manifestations illustrates my point. The words are also used repeatedly in a manner which makes me think that the videos themselves are layered with mind control techniques. It also gives Desteni an air of seeming enlightenment and superiority while babbling on about equality and pretty much nothing.

Anu was the name of the celtic goddess of the hunt (like Diana for the Romans). Big luck for him that had no trademarks in these days.
I think you mean Danu. Anu actually was a Sumerian deity but he was not a giant lizard man or whatever Desteni wants him to be ;)

Date: May 23, 2010 01:44AM

Just when you thought Desteni couldn't get anymore repulsive, something else these comes along. I had heard a few rumors that Desteni was gearing up to become more political. Also, it has been noted here by others how Desteni sells extensive and costly re-education courses along with other products such as the vocabulary purifier. However, I think the money generation schemes are all to be directed towards the political effort in the long run. In my view, Bernard Poolman wants to conquer the world. If even one of his re-educated proteges actually acquires any form of political power, Mr. Poolman would reap the rewards. HERE on the Desteni forums, one can see how Mr. Poolman is driving this new effort for Desteni disciples to become more politically active through a private forum. The private forum, in my view has two functions. Firstly and obviously it keeps out the unwanted. Secondly and more importantly, it allows Mr. Poolman and his inner circle to maintain control of any future political efforts. Their agenda for now is to establish an international political party under the name of The Equal Life Party.

While it is arguable on how effective Desteni's efforts might be in this arena, their goals are grand nonetheless. If this effort were to ever become successful on some large scale, the elite of Desteni would eventually have to utilize violent force in order to implement their Equal Money System. Bernard Poolman would bring back fascism and totalitarianism under the guise of modern liberal and anti-authoritarian solidarity. Once again, the road to hell would be paved with good intentions.

Desteni websites, YouTube, Desteni Farm, Desteni Ranch
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: May 23, 2010 05:44PM

In a post called "You Tube and the System" [desteni.co.za] Bernard Poolman outlines one of the Desteni propaganda strategies. Orders to his followers are such that:

"you subscribe to every person that are actively placing videos and make sure you rate and favorite every video"

"make sure when you load a video that your tags are placed in an ever increasing variety of words--always having desteni as one"

"Only be friends on youtube with those Desteni members where you respond to comments -- the rest of your friends should be non desteni members to connect in ever increasing cycles in time"

"make sure your blog is updated regularly and place your tags effectively"

"make sure that what you stand for as life equal for all and equal money for all is reflected clearly on your channel--again the repetitive actions in time will have an effect where more and more that are scared will move as they see more and more participate in the principle"

"ban all that waste your time with bs comments"

"Focus on the money issues -- the equal money system--as this will practically improve life for many people that otherwise would have had no chance"

The wider Desteni propaganda strategy includes setting up websites or using social networking facilities to lure people in on the basis that they can participate in a moral cause. In fact they may unwittingly be duped into joining the Desteni thought reform cult.

So for example a site such as GlobalEarthMovement at www.globalearthmovement­.com is presented as being about "taking a stand by not using Chemicals, stopping the abuse of animals and dedicating your life to living more green" but is just another advert for Desteni where participants will be encouraged to shave their heads and sleep only 4-6 hours a night as they work on the Desteni farm in South Africa at their own expense.

Connected to the so-called GlobalEarthMovement is "The "NoteBook" Face Yourself" Facebook group [www.facebook.com] It might appear to be a innocuous "green" self-help group where "The point of the notebook is to assist yourself, to investigate yourself and move yourself towards moving self, apply self and every action being in equality" but is just another Desteni propaganda tool.

"letsdoitforthem" attempts to highlight the injustices of cruelty to animals [s1.webstarts.com] and contains a dubious bit of copy that says, "If we will do it to Animals, then we will do it to Niggars, Jews and Savages". Again, it all leads back to more empty Desteni jargon and sloganeering.

The "Stop a habbit for 21 days - Experiment" [www.facebook.com] in the "Common Interest - Self-help" category at Facebook suggests that "This group is an experiment.You pick one or more habbit(s) you have and dedicate yourself to stop it for 21 days" but yet again it's more Desteni viral marketing. Along with the countless blogs and forums set up by Desteni adherents it serves as a recruitment drive to get more people to go and work on the Desteni Farm in South Africa. That is, after all, the main point of the whole exercise.

Forget any "Equal Money", Bernard Poolman wants people to obey his orders and invest their own resources, time and money in the Desteni farm without question. He does so on the false premise that it will help the rest of the world and stop starvation, crime etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2010 05:52PM by Sandman.

Re: Desteni websites, YouTube, Desteni Farm, Desteni Ranch
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 23, 2010 10:12PM

The move into politics has echoes of Maharishi's ludicrous Natural Law Party and the setting up of an alternative World Government with the annointed ones in gold Burger King crowns. Dream on, Bernard.

Re: Desteni websites, YouTube, Desteni Farm, Desteni Ranch
Date: May 24, 2010 02:25AM

Thanks Sandman.

Sandman
"you subscribe to every person that are actively placing videos and make sure you rate and favorite every video"

I'm guessing that the method to the madness here is that every little action on the internet might bring more and more recruits.

"make sure your blog is updated regularly and place your tags effectively"

Wow. Der Fuhrer Poolman is not playing around about those tags.

"ban all that waste your time with bs comments"

From my own personal experience, bs includes critical comments and comments that provoke critical thought.

The wider Desteni propaganda strategy includes setting up websites or using social networking facilities to lure people in on the basis that they can participate in a moral cause. In fact they may unwittingly be duped into joining the Desteni thought reform cult.

I wonder if Mr. Poolman has a hairless cat named Mr. Bigglesworth and a Minime.

Forget any "Equal Money", Bernard Poolman wants people to obey his orders and invest their own resources, time and money in the Desteni farm without question. He does so on the false premise that it will help the rest of the world and stop starvation, crime etc.

I think Mr. Poolman is concerned very little with actual starvation and crime. To him these are red herrings.

And just to add one more thing here:

"you have no understanding of the system and it is necessary to understand how world control actually work as time control and that time is set as money --thus time = money and in this the system have complete control"

Thus, Desteni disciples need Mr. Poolman to give them the understanding. To Mr. Poolman everything is about money. But money is just a means to his end which is control.

Equal Life Magazine, Daryll Thomas, Structural Resonance Training
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: May 24, 2010 10:11PM

One of the main activities of the shaven headed Destenites is maintaining blogs, websites, Facebook pages and social networking groups, uploading videos to YouTube accounts and commenting on them, all in order to promote Desteni on behalf of Bernard Poolman.

Desteni itself can be considered as an elaborate form of spamming. Key words, phrases and slogans are repeated to no end in text and video uploaded to websites and any freebie blogs and social networking services available.

A website such as the "Equal Life Magazine" at [equallifemagazine.net] might appear to represent a grass-roots, activist cause perhaps in the mode of AdBusters [www.adbusters.org] (the design of which website it appears to be modelled after), but is just another means of spamming the Internet with Desteni keywords.

One of the most prominent representatives of Desteni is Daryll Thomas. He carries out tedious pseudo-academic research studies on behalf of the Desteni cause, videos of which can be viewed at [www.youtube.com].

Daryll Thomas' blog at [darrylthomas.wordpress.com] links to various other blogs which, like all Desteni-related material, repeat the same slogans ("self honesty", "self forgiveness", "common sense" "equality and oneness" etc). There are the obligatory references to the evils of crime, war, child abuse, starvation etc and how these problems should be rectified by means of the repetition of slogans such as "Equality and Oneness" as well as pointless lists, "Writing yourself to freedom" beginning with "I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ... " There are descriptions of psychological or social dilemmas the writers seem to imagine will be dealt with by further repetition of more Desteni slogans and by shaving their heads and sleeping only 4-6 hours a night.

On YouTube, the names of famous personages such as Audrey Hepburn, Osho, Adolf Hitler, Mother Teresa, Marilyn Monroe, Buddha, Kurt Cobain, Anton La Vey, Jesus, Aleister Crowley, JonBenét Ramsey, Edgar Cayce, Alice A. Bailey, Terence McKenna et al help to increase hits to videos of the Poolman protege, Sunette Spies. It was Sunette's spamming of YouTube that helped to establish desteni.co.za from the start, which is by the way registered as a commercial website.

As has been admitted by Destenites earlier in this thread, whether or not Sunette is genuinely supposed to be speaking as those individuals is of no consequence. Therefore, the use of those names is only in order to try and get the attention of YouTube viewers who might enter them as search terms.

Desteni is a vehicle for Bernard Poolman's deranged fantasies and deluded or fake opinions; nothing more. Whether he imagines or thinks that his ideas are meaningful or true is neither here nor there. The point is to try and fascinate other people via the Internet so that he can dictate the course of their lives for them.

Essentially, anyone participating in the Desteni "process" is having their vocabulary monopolized by Bernard Poolman. They are made to feel it is their duty to indulge in spamming on his behalf. Poolman has no genuine interest in helping to solve problems of war, crime or starvation. If he did then there would be evidence of it somewhere. The only evidence is that his written or spoken references to such things are in order to appeal to the moral sensibilities of his actual or potential subscribers who are then expected to merely copy his phraseology and repeat it to no end. There is no evidence that anyone else's views are of any relevance in Desteni except in as much as they corroborate with or enhance Poolman's.

The purpose of Desteni is to get people to pay out thousands of Euros to work on the Desteni Farm and get some "Structural Resonance Training" in the form of pseudoscientific muscle testing while having their vocabulary "purified" with yet more meaningless jargon and false ideas invented or appropriated by Bernard Poolman. However, what actually happens in that situation remains to be seen, but it is only a matter of time.

(Attached is an image of Daryll Thomas and Bernard Poolman)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2010 10:13PM by Sandman.

Attachments: DaryllandBernard.jpg (75 KB)  
Current Page: 27 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.