Current Page: 15 of 134
Re: Desteni Education, Desteni and Adolf Hitler?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 09, 2010 03:38AM

Cameron Cope:

Do you believe that "Dimensional beings" speak through Sunette using an "InterDimensional Portal"?

See [www.desteni.co.za]

Do you believe such beings as Adolf Hitler, Audrey Hepburn, Nostradamus, Swami Prahupada, Aleister Crawley, Anton Lavey and Osho, have communicated through Sunette?

Is there any knowledge or information that has been spoken by Sunette through this process, which informs or in any way, shape or form is part of Destini Education?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 04:01AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni, Bernard Poolman, Aleister Crowley, Scientology
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 09, 2010 04:01AM

Thank you for the correct image of Bernard Poolman.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Compare these two images, they are almost identical.

Bernard Poolman [forum.culteducation.com]
Aleister Crowley [famouspoetsandpoems.com]

Desteni has an entire Aleister Crowley series [desteni.co.za]

Scientology was influenced by Aleister Crowley
Search for:
scientology aleister crowley

Desteni also claims to channel L Ron Hubbard of Scientology.

Anyone can see exactly what Bernard Poolman is attempting to do, in starting up another sect along the lines of Scientology, just with different "content".
The meta-level group persuasion processes he is using are the classic ones that have been used by sects and cults for decades.
That's what is going down.

Sandman
By the way, the two previous images posted that were supposed to be of Bernard Poolman are not of him. The attached image of Bernard Poolman is from one of the videos advertising the Desteni 'Faceworldfaceoff' campaign which they describe as in order 'to get at least 100 million people to shave off their hair ...

Posted by: Cameron Cope ()
Date: April 09, 2010 04:01AM

rrmoderator
Cameron Cope:

Do you believe that "Dimensional beings" speak through Sunette using an "InterDimensional Portal"?

See [www.desteni.co.za]

Do you believe such beings as Adolf Hitler, Audrey Hepburn, Nostradamus, Swami Prahupada, Aleister Crawley, Anton Lavey and Osho, have communicated through Sunette?

Is there any knowledge or information that has been spoken by Sunette through this process, which informs or any way, shape or form is part of Destini Education?

I do not believe in Dimensional Beings. I have never seen one.

I do not believe that the beings you mentioned have communicated through Sunette. I do however see that there is much useful information presented in those communications regardless of the source.

My perspective on all of this however is that if a man claiming to be Charlie Chaplin came up to me and told me a truck was about to run over me and then I looked and indeed a truck was about to run over me, I would heed the person's information and jump out of the way. I would not speculate on whether the person was really Charlie Chaplin or not. I would simply listen to the information being presented and allow the information to speak for itself.

the problem with cults is that the followers simply accept the messages of channelers/leaders solely based on the claim that the person is channeling some great authority, without evaluating the information being presented to see if it is applicable and useful. They place hope and faith in the words of someone or something they perceive to be more than themselves.

I would prefer to establish a person's credibility on whether the information they present is useful information and not on what name they choose to use to present the information.

I know many are reacting to the adolph hitler interviews, but they are clearly not listening to what is being said. Let's just entertain the notion for a moment that it is indeed hitler communicating. why are you not willing to listen to what he has to say? are you in a position to judge him. Have you Rick Ross, or any other person on this forum not made mistakes no matter how grievous? We don't hold you to those mistakes still. We realize that you are capable of forgiving yourself for those mistakes and then correcting yourself and not repeating your mistakes. Perhaps if hitler were to come back from the dead, he would realize the mistakes he made and could offer us some perspective on why he did what he did and how he might have done things differently given the chance. Just a perspective to consider.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 04:05AM

rrmoderator
Is there any knowledge or information that has been spoken by Sunette through this process, which informs or in any way, shape or form is part of Destini Education?

Not that I am aware of. The software we distribute was originally developed prior to Sunette's communications of the Desteni process and material.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 04:07AM

For about 15 articles from this website about Aleister Crowley, search Google for this phrase

site:www.culteducation.com "Aleister Crowley"

Site search [search.culteducation.com]!

A Magick Life A Biography Of Aleister Crowley
[www.culteducation.com]

Re: Desteni
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 09, 2010 04:12AM

Cameron Cope:

You say that you "do not believe that the beings...mentioned have communicated through Sunette."

What is it then that Sunette is doing? Is she a con artist and/or a fraud?

Or is Sunette sincere, but delusional and therefore perhaps emotionally/psychologically disturbed?

How do you see Sunette exactly?

You say that despite the fact that you don't believe Sunette's communications are genuine nevertheless "there is much useful information presented in those communications regardless..."

Does this mean that in some way, shape or form information from Sunettes's communications informs and/or is a portion of the basis of Destini Education?

Date: April 09, 2010 04:12AM

The Anticult
For about 15 articles from this website about Aleister Crowley, search Google for this phrase

site:www.culteducation.com "Aleister Crowley"

Site search [search.culteducation.com]!

A Magick Life A Biography Of Aleister Crowley
[www.culteducation.com]

@the antiCULT

there are also articles on Ghandi, Einstein, John Lennon, Lao Tzu, and Nicola Tesla. There are many perspectives on many people and subjects. Are you not picking and choosing to validate your own perceptions?

--Cameron

Re: Desteni
Date: April 09, 2010 04:24AM

rrmoderator
Cameron Cope:

You say that you "do not believe that the beings...mentioned have communicated through Sunette."

What is it then that Sunette is doing? Is she a con artist and/or a fraud?

Or is Sunette sincere, but delusional and therefore perhaps emotionally/psychologically disturbed?

How do you see Sunette exactly?

You say that despite the fact that you don't believe Sunette's communications are genuine nevertheless "there is much useful information presented in those communications regardless..."

Does this mean that in some way, shape or form information from Sunettes's communications informs and/or is a portion of the basis of Destini Education?

I prefer not to hold beliefs about things that I cannot see directly. Therefore I have no belief about dimensional beings, but I do believe that the information that is being presented (the actual substance of the communication) is genuine, honest, and useful.

I am not saying that I believe that dimensional beings are not real and that Sunette is lying, but rather that i cannot say because i have no scientifically available method for forming a testable hypothesis.

I can test the usefulness of the information being presented by applying it in my own life. And thus far it has been very useful. I have become a more effective human being with less fear and more concern for my fellow man.

I never said Sunette's communications are not genuine, but rather that I do not necessarily believe in 'dimensional beings' per se.

for example, i cannot see sub-microscopic particles directly, but obviously the information about them is useful because then I can
make table salt from sodium and chlorine. i find the information useful although i cannot physically verify for myself that individual chlorine atoms and sodium atoms exist in the way they are described in chemistry books (with specific electron configurations and such, and electronic geometries). But again, the information is useful. Therefore I use it when necessary.

--Cameron

Date: April 09, 2010 04:31AM

There is a Desteni "word con" being played above by Cameron Cope.

Darryl Thomas did the identical tactic on the Ex-Scientology forum. (below)
They say they don't "believe" in _______.
Then they stop.
No they don't "believe" it, they know its true! That is their standard tactic.
They mimick the tactics taught by the bald-guy (Bernie Poolman) that looks like Aleister Crowley.

They don't beLIEve in anything. Get it?
To them all beliefs are LIES. So everything is a lie, so its ok to lie your ass off.
Very transparent.
But many people get duped by this kind of stuff. Desteni is an object lesson in the tactics used by these sects. Its very dangerous stuff.
And Bernie Poolman is the puppet master. He literally knows EXACTLY what he is doing, you can see his Technique in play, its very obvious.

Obviously what Hitler did was not a "mistake" to Hitler. He psychotically wanted to rule a chunk of the world, and wanted to murder a large portion of the worlds population to do it. That is a fact of horrible reality.
And Desteni has some perverse beliefs around "Hitler" and "Aleister Crowley" and how that relates to social power and mass mind-control.

There is some very bad stuff going down with Desteni, which is the reason for the analysis. A serious warning needs to go out to young people about not having anything to do with the Desteni sect.

And those who are inside the Desteni sect, perhaps its time to start to realize the advanced techniques that Bernard Poolman has been using on you for years. Its possible to research and understand what happened.

___________quote____________
[www.forum.exscn.net]

Quote:
Originally Posted by byte301
So do you believe in shape shifting reptiles?

Mr. Darryl Thomas

No.

[www.forum.exscn.net]
Quote:
Originally Posted by byte301
But I found several videos with Reptilian in the title. Is that a red herring so the reptilian believers will watch the videos? That's not very honest.

Mr. Darryl Thomas

The question was if we believe in shape-shifting reptiles. Strictly speaking: no, since a belief is just an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists or something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction; like the belief in "God," or that Desteni is a reptilian-worshipping cult."

We don't "beLIEve in" anything because belief is just a firmly held opinion or claim that one accepts as fact. As a rule, Desteni stays away from beliefs. The portal is real.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 04:35AM by The Anticult.

Date: April 09, 2010 04:48AM

@the anticult

There is no con. I simply listen to what is being said and evaluate the usefulness of the information on its own merits. It doesnt matter what the claimed source is, see this way I never have to believe anyone just because they claim to be an expert or an authority. If the source mattered why would you be participting on this forum?

from a statement on culteducation.com
[www.culteducation.com]

"Typically, those who attack me personally avoid any meaningful rebuttal of the news reports, court documents or other information contained within this website. Instead, they appear to prefer an "ad hominem" attack, that is to say, "If you don't like the message, kill the messenger." In Scientology's own internal jargon, this is called "dead agenting," or discrediting your perceived adversary personally."

Dont kill the messenger just because you don't like the message. Listen to the message. Evaluate it on its own merits. Don't act like a cult, guys. you are really starting to scare me, lol.

--Cameron

Current Page: 15 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.