Current Page: 10 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:51AM

dave-- your point is that you may attack --but we must toe the line -- you are in over your head buddy -- look in the mirror--you have a cult going here as the anticults --check your own writings and develop self honesty

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:58AM

BernardPoolman
How desteni is run is not of your concern -- where it is relevant --the necessary points are in place

I am qualified as a human being by virtue of my birth and claim my right to stand for a world where there is dignity for all. It is time that all take responsibility -- even you

Once an equal money system is in place -- desteni will no longer exist

Shouldn't any "movement" be open to attrach new "followers"? I am concerned about how everything I am involved with is run. I don't take kindly to the big "Muckity-Muck" in org telling me "You are on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know". Anyone signing up for that is naive which probably explains the attempt to lure in younger, more trusting (read: no life experience) people.

So may I assume that in addition to the "new philosophy" that desteni is, you are claiming it to be a political movement as well? Equal money for all? Then desteni preaches the politics of Marx and communism?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 08, 2010 02:02AM

BernardPoolman:

This is not destini. It is a public message board.

Attempting to manipulate the thread won't work.

You still have not answered some basic questions asked.

Why is that?

What are you hiding?

Is that type of behavior what you call "self honesty"?

You said, "Are you aware of any scientific studies that conclusively prove that Jesus awakened from the dead and awakened the dead and ascended to heaven? Is the bible a credible journal that somehow is never questioned by science?"

Does this mean that destini is like Christianity a matter of faith? Is destini a religion? Why then is it structured as a for-profit company as you earlier stated?

You said you were a "policeman." What police force did you serve? What was your position, rank and job description?

You said you have a "law degree." From what specific university did you graduate with a law degree?

Is your bio or CV posted somewhere on the Web? If so, please provide a link.

You said that a budget was somehow done for destini. Where is that posted? Can you provide a link to where it is online?

Does the budget disclose in detail your salary and compensation?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 04:50AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Viktor Persson ()
Date: April 08, 2010 02:02AM

Communism have been imprinted by the cult of America as being something dangerous and bad. Yet, have anyone ever researched communism. Visited Russia or China themselves? Or have everyone been brainwashed into making assumptions?

Equal money for all, is a system that will honour all people equally and remove the system of capitalism and consumerism for good. It's a system where no one will be valued over another with the justification of money and no money.

Communism wasn't equal in all way's. It was existent within high's and low's, ruler and peasant. The system we present will not favour anyone more infront of another.

Date: April 08, 2010 02:04AM

BernardPoolman:

Please provide a link to where the budget is posted online.

Does the budget disclose in detail your salary and/or compensation?

If so what was your salary and compensation according to the posted budget?

Your response to requests for a scientific study is interesting.

You said, "Are you aware of any scientific studies that conclusively prove that Jesus awakened from the dead and awakened the dead and ascended to heaven? Is the bible a credible journal that somehow is never questioned by science?"

Does this mean that destini is like Christianity a matter of faith? Is destini a religion? Why then is it structured as a for-profit company as you earlier stated?

Desteni

its on the forum --join and do some reading --you may like it and get some first hand info instead of feulling lies without substance --then you can quote the full document you refer to when you speak about desteni -- I insist you do so -- when you speak about desteni to give your reader the full perspective -- that is the stature of integrity

I do not receive a salary -- only food and a place to stay and clothes - I have no interest in money for myself --only a solution for all --when a system protect all I will be protected

No--desteni approached every university that do research in this field before we went public --only one ever responded saying that they have no budget for research--money control science -- so --we went public

desteni is not a religion --we share tools that benefit those that use them --then we share goals that we approach in a way that is practical like politics for instance -- those that participate do so because they agree with the principles -- we are rather strict on principles -- that prevents deception and as i stated we always publish --that prevents people from being able to quote desteni without actual proof that is was published

we structured it as for profit because we knew that we will not get funding for an equal money solution --those with money has it all --and certainly would not like to give it up for the rest of humanity to have a dignified life -- that has been proven to be so -- we have no received any significant financial support -- and we do not anticipate to receive any

we will work our own way through this and more than 90 percent of the budget come from the original group that started desteni --and i am not one that contributed as i had noting already

Posted by: quackdave ()
Date: April 08, 2010 02:10AM

For the record:

I think what pisses me off the most, is that I don't really have much problem at all (if any) with the basic ideas that have been presented in this thread, regarding the beliefs and aims of Desteni. The very high-minded ideal of correcting issues at the personal level, for the benefit of mankind and the world are fantastic, although not unfamiliar in cult circles. I say that based on my own personal experience(s) of many decades. Sadly, the way it has been brought to this forum is archetypal in it's apologetics and preachiness. That's not cult OR anticult speak, by the way. At least according to spell check, which indicates that I made those words up.

The posts by the pro-Desteni people on these threads have not done the group, or it's objectives, a service.

qd

Date: April 08, 2010 02:11AM

BernardPoolman:

So the "forum" you cite is not public, but only to be seen by registered members?

I have no interest in joining your forum, but would appreciate you simply answering the questions asked.

Is the budget of destini independently audited by an outside accounting firm?

You have still not answered many of the questions asked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 04:51AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 08, 2010 02:13AM

To whom it may concern:

Posting personal attacks and attempting to subvert the thread by going off topic is against the rules.

Posts that violate the rules will not be approved.

Repeated violation of the rules will result in being banned from this message board.

Please read the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Last warning.

Date: April 08, 2010 02:15AM

Sparky

no marx

no communism --these concepts were part of the brainwashing of humanity to become unable to value love and only embrace consumerism --now the consumerism culture has come home to roost

equal money is based on the fact that all life is equally sacred--you do value your life equally with all life or are you somehow worth more?

The basis of what there is to know will be available when it is relevant --like in a political organization -- for now --those involved participate in a forum or do training --there is no need to know

we share common values that clearly are best for humanity -- care to join? or do you have an agenda that do not include all of humanity?

Date: April 08, 2010 02:19AM

BernardPoolman:

There you go agian, attempting to pull the thread off topic.

This thread is about destini, not Marx, Communism or consumerism.

You still have not demonstrated basic "self honesty" and "integrity" by answering the questions asked about you and your business.

Why is that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 02:30AM by rrmoderator.

Current Page: 10 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.