Current Page: 7 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 07, 2010 10:13PM

Ann1986

Oh and another thing about the "love bombing" , this is exactly what parents do, family, friends, religions etc...
So those are the real cults.

Out of the woodwork they all come...

It is sad to see this abusive crap is still going on. Separation of family, friends, and other philosophies (religion) at odds with the cult. Divide and conquer.

Thanks Ann1986, you have confirmed my suspicion that your new "philosophy" (family and friends bad, Cult good) is merely another in a long line of mind-controlling cults.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2010 10:17PM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BellaBargilly ()
Date: April 07, 2010 10:47PM

Hi I'm Bella Bargilly, originally from Cyprus.
I am here to give my perspctive and talk about my experience and insights through my participation with Desteni. You can find out more through my blogs, videos and vlogs on multiply, ning, blogspot, youtube and facebook.

I wonder - Why don't you guys visit us on the Desteni farm and meet everyone here in real discussions - to see for yourself - instead of making assumptions and interpretations to suit your agenda.

I've been living and working with the people at Desteni for almost two years now. Normal people that dare to challenge all beliefs, religions, egendas - and base their living in practical common sense on the principle of equality. Sure, many will fear this, lol, the world is based on fear and 'power', which is why people fear change. We are not willing to accept the current as we know it to continue - because half the world is suffering while a select few is controlling resources and media. All beings are born equal - Equality is a human right. This is what we stand for - a Dignified Life for All.

The principles we live, each-one throughout their own process, are: self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-responsibility. Establishing self-trust and self-directive principle within and as ourselves - we stand accountable for our words and actions - because this is the self-willed individuals that the world needs to stand-up and make a change. No-one is excluded - Everyone is included and 'invited' to realize that the value of life is life - and to stand for life in support of all as one as equal - in support of life Here, not in some 'hereafter'.
Each and every one of us living in this wolrd - each and every one of us with roof over our heads and internet-access has a voice - and therefore the responsibility to 'do something' to make this world a better place for all. No more fear, no more control, no more separation, no more abuse, no more deception. Therefore - anyone can see, the basic principles we 'emphasize' as vital to make this happen are based in self-responsibility as self-willed equals of life and the realization that self = life = equal = all.

To begin with, desteni has been exposing all cults and belief-systems, all deceptive agendas that exist and have existed - this done within more than 10,000 articles on the website and 1,500 videos on youtube, google and other channels. Furthermore, living models have been tested in real-time, to see effects and side-effects and understand how to do what is best for all.

Obviously you haven't done your research, you are only making assumptions. This is not only deceptive - it is ridiculous to say the least, and is only turning against yourselves. We have nothing to fear and nothing to hide. Feel free to do your research.

If not - it doesn't matter. You will hear from us the latest when we are ready with our agenda for an Equal Life Party and Equal Money for All - within a new system that we suggest based on the value of life - no profit, no debt, no polarity.
Dignified Life for All!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 07, 2010 11:42PM

BellaBargilly:

There seems to be an organized effort by destini devotees to post here.

And each of the devotee posts is eerily the same sing-song of mantras and slogans that reflect a group mindset.

Not exactly a good reflection, but rather a cult-like demonstration of destini dynamics.

People here don't have to go a participate at destini to have an opinion about the group.

This is again a typical response from cult members. That is, if you have not directly experienced the group first-hand your opinion is discounted.

But the first-hand evidence here through recent posts does seem cult-like.

Posted by: Ann1986 ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:17AM

Sparky
Ann1986

Oh and another thing about the "love bombing" , this is exactly what parents do, family, friends, religions etc...
So those are the real cults.

Out of the woodwork they all come...

It is sad to see this abusive crap is still going on. Separation of family, friends, and other philosophies (religion) at odds with the cult. Divide and conquer.

Thanks Ann1986, you have confirmed my suspicion that your new "philosophy" (family and friends bad, Cult good) is merely another in a long line of mind-controlling cults.

What we are doing is exposing that what your saying is not founded on any reality or true understanding or insight. you keep proving this. Because what we (desteni members) say is NOT to seperate from family, friends, society. NOT to abandon them, or leave to live somewhere in the bush or whatever. But to be in the system and work on any reactions you may experience towards others (for example anger or frustration), and to not become self honest in your communication and living with other people.

Do your research abit better I suggest, because you are basicly deceiving people, claiming you know about desteni but clearly you dont. I have read A LOT of lies. And why? fear?

Date: April 08, 2010 12:26AM

Ann1986:

Welcome to the message board.

A few questions.

Is destini a registered nonprofit charity? And if so is it a religious nonprofit?

How much money is paid out in salaries each year and expenses to staff? Is there a published budget that discloses in detail how the money contributed to destini or paid for its products is used?

Are you aware of any study done to scientifically measure the results achieved by destini participants? If so has the study been peer-reviewed and published in a credible respected journal?

Posted by: BellaBargilly ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:30AM

rrmoderator
BellaBargilly:

There seems to be an organized effort by destini devotees to post here.

And each of the devotee posts is eerily the same sing-song of mantras and slogans that reflect a group mindset.

Not exactly a good reflection, but rather a cult-like demonstration of destini dynamics.

People here don't have to go a participate at destini to have an opinion about the group.

This is again a typical response from cult members. That is, if you have not directly experienced the group first-hand your opinion is discounted.

But the first-hand evidence here through recent posts does seem cult-like.

nope - opinions are not what is real

cult implies dependency

what i am showing you here are point of self-responsibility

but you guys have made your point already: you are here to defend your pre-conceived ideas.

Date: April 08, 2010 12:33AM

BellaBargilly:

Rather than repeating group jargon can you answer the questions posted above?

This may disabuse readers from "pre-conceived ideas."

BTW--you said that destini is exposing "cults."

Please name the cults destini has exposed specifically.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 12:35AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:42AM

It seems to me that the anticult devotees spew the same stuff as every one belonging to any group -- by definition all groups are cults --even those on this forum - The question is whether this actually benefit humanity or the egos of those unwilling to look critically at us as human beings and how we live and what we allowed this world to be.

Thanks for all the exposure --obviously would be nice to know who is funding this and who benefits from this attempt to misdirect mankind from real issues that has an effect on so many daily. Desteni is preparing to enter the political arena under the economic banner of equal money -- with guaranteed results -- In this world where one man has one vote -- this is the end of elitist manipulation of words and constructs to keep mankind in poverty with the few benefiting through control of knowledge - obviously all political groups are also cults -- so lets plat cult and establish a culture where there is a win win for all the people with basic needs. Poverty according to the law of attraction are the result of visualized self creation. For the anticultees there must be a fear button so great that self respect and self trust as a responsible person becomes impossible.

Please share with us how you fund this -- we are not non profit -- non profits are controlled by donors -- we generate what we require to do what we do -- and for politics --we are in the process of establishing the necessary foundations. There will be a non profit part that will operate only to educate with the focus on law and psychology --that will make for great relations with you guys in the future

Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:44AM

Sandman --from the beginning you made assumptions and ignited fires without real integrity --that place everything you say in the category of deliberate misinformation --who are paying you and why do you not have the guts to publish in your own birth name to indicate your honesty?

Posted by: Ann1986 ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:47AM

rrmoderator
Ann1986:

Welcome to the message board.

A few questions.

Is destini a registered nonprofit charity? And if so is it a religious nonprofit?

How much money is paid out in salaries each year and expenses to staff? Is there a published budget that discloses in detail how the money contributed to destini or paid for its products is used?

Are you aware of any study done to scientifically measure the results achieved by destini participants? If so has the study been peer-reviewed and published in a credible respected journal?

Hello!

I dont know about registred nonprofit charity. Not as far as I know. I have no clue about salaries, I know that the people at desteni work to earn money because thats what they have to do to live in this world the same as all of us. So we in europe and in america and stuff, we also are having educations and jobs to provide for ourselves.
So for the financial thing you will have to contact one of the people who own the living place of desteni in South Africa.
I know that currently a lot is also used to pay for food, and for all the animals there, provide for the people to live, pay bills.

And which studies of which results? What we are doing is about self, you will have to direct yourself if you want "result". No one is going to do it for you, thats what we say. You can share yourself with others, live as an example and stuff, but you cant change another. Change always comes from self, TRUE change, because if its not from yourself then its followment or worship, and this is religious practice, which we obviously have exposed many times. So I dont care about respected journals, I read things unconditionally, and what I do and who I am is determined on how I direct myself. I dont need something to be in a "respected journal" for me to read it. Why would I need that? Only if I would want to FOLLOW something, which I dont. So thats why I can listen to anyone and anything , and not follow it, because I have to see it for myself. I dont fall for believes. What desteni shares about the mind, this world, and the tools, work and is true. How can you know? Test it for yourself, see for yourself, and not with a pre-conceived idea of: this is a cult.
Because in the end its you that has to stand stable, with or without desteni.

Current Page: 7 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.