Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 07, 2010 02:56AM

How much are they charging for a "private session" with Desteni Sunette Spies

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni www.desteni-money.net Esteni de Wet
Date: April 07, 2010 04:20AM

Who owns and runs the Desteni websites?

What is this Esteni de Wet, who is listed as owning a Desteni website below?
Search for:

"Esteni de Wet"
"Andrea Rossouw" Desteni

[www.myvideo.co.za]
Meeting our fate in the sand -- Artist - Esteni de Wet
Lyrics by Bernard Poolman

A Desteni video lists these names as well:
"People involved with Desteni at the Farm Bernard Poolman, Esteni de Wet, Sunette Spies, Andrea Rossouw, Fidelis Spies, Cerise Poolman, Leslie Poolman, Gian Robberts, Ivan Robberts. Several visitors have spend up to 4 months here on the farm living with us..."

Owner Contact:
Esteni de Wet
Esteni de Wet
#### Vincent Rd Ashley
Durban 3610 ZA
Punycode Name: desteni-money.net
Unicode Name: desteni-money.net
Admin Contact
Esteni de Wet
Esteni de Wet
anthony@desteni.co.##
### Vincent Rd Ashley
Durban 3610 ZA
phone: #######

Domain Name: DESTENI-MONEY.NET
Registrar: CRONON AG BERLIN, NIEDERLASSUNG REGENSBURG
Whois Server: whois.tmagnic.net
Referral URL: [nsi-robo.tmag.de]
Name Server: NS1.DNS-H.COM
Name Server: NS1.HOST-H.NET
Name Server: NS2.HOST-H.NET
Updated Date: 28-oct-2009
Creation Date: 27-oct-2008

Domain name: destenieducation.com
Registrant Contact:
Desteni Education
Katherine Conklin ()
Fax:
###########
Houston TX 77096
US
Administrative Contact:
Desteni Education
Katherine Conklin

desteni-ranch.net

Owner Contact:
Andrea Rossouw
Desteni
P O Box ### Msunduzi
Pietermaritzburg 3231 ZA
Punycode Name: desteni-ranch.net
Unicode Name: desteni-ranch.net
Admin Contact
Andrea Rossouw
Desteni
andrea@desteni.##.##

desteni.net

Owner Contact:
Esteni de Wet
Esteni de Wet
## ###
Durban 3610 ZA
Punycode Name: desteni.net
Unicode Name: desteni.net
Admin Contact
Esteni de Wet
Desteni Education
anthony@desteni.##.##

Desteni Esteni de Wet, Abraham-Hicks, Darryl Thomas
Date: April 07, 2010 05:31AM

Desteni Productions has obviously copied a number of cults, and their methods.
They have even tried to tap into channeling L. Ron Hubbard from the Scientology cult.

"She also has a video up of her channeling L. Ron Hubbard" [www.forum.exscn.net]

Desteni members are even posting lies that everything in Desteni is "free". Obviously that's a proven lie, as shown in this thread, the online program costs thousands, just to start.

Darryl Thomas was doing extensive propaganda for Desteni there as well, that's his job.
[www.forum.exscn.net] Darryl Thomas even says that there are no Desteni "courses". Why the brazen lie?
The Desteni Structural Resonance Alignment Course [forum.culteducation.com]

Darryl Thomas is also linking to the Abraham-Hicks channeling business and sect, which operates like a cult. [darrylthomas.wordpress.com]
Desteni has also copied the highly profitable Abraham-Hicks sect which makes millions. [forum.culteducation.com]

Now its all starting to make sense.
And Darryl Thomas is an online promoter of Desteni, who tries to represent himself as going and investigating Desteni, which is obviously BS. Its some type of franchise or partnership agreement with Desteni and Bernard Poolman.
Search:

"Darryl Thomas" "bernard poolman"

Looks like Andrea Rossouw was posting there too.
Desteni obviously has an internet strategy where they get their members to post propaganda on the internet.
They have no problem "lying" as they don't believe in "beliefs". They just rationalize it.

What appears to be the most disturbing aspects of Desteni, are their targeting of young people and young women, and trying to lure them to the Desteni Ranch/Farm, and that is where extremely intense indoctrination can happen over many weeks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2010 05:49AM by The Anticult.

Re: Desteni Esteni de Wet, Abraham-Hicks, Darryl Thomas
Date: April 07, 2010 05:46AM

Desteni also mimicked the channeling Abe-Hicks thing about The Vortex, and instead calls it The Portal.

Desteni is just a grab-bag of copied techniques from a number of other sects, groups, and cults.

Date: April 07, 2010 06:06AM

And Desteni has extensive manipulative propaganda about Desteni being a CULT on their own website.
Desteni is a Dangerous Cult? [desteni.co.za]

They are deliberately raising questions about Desteni being a cult, to attract attention.
Bernard Poolman knows exactly what he is doing to people, they know how all those techniques work, they are using many of them. That is what Desteni is.
The channeling stuff is the circus side-show, the cognitive distraction.

And the testimonials of life at the Desteni Farm, are literally the definition of cult LOVE BOMBING. They are doing massive Love Bombs on people on the Desteni Ranch.

Search for:

cult love bombing

Re: Desteni
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 07, 2010 08:07AM

Love Bombing. Wow! That takes me back to what one of my friends who was sucked into the "Moonies" went through. I have lost touch with her ever since and think she probably was married off in a mass marriage that Moon loves to do.

Sad.

People who are interested in seeing "Love Bombing" should rent/buy the excellent Canadian film "Ticket to Heaven" which has a thinly veiled Moonie cult as the antagonist.

It figures that Desteni would use the tried and true method of "Love Bombing". Why do you need to invent something new when this method of mentally breaking down your victims attendees is time tested?

People need to beware Desteni. They are using clearly defined and dangerous cult techniques to mentally entrap their victims.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2010 08:08AM by Sparky.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:09AM

Here is a link to "Ticket to Heaven" for all you lurkers who are too lazy to google search Love Bomb.

[www.blockbuster.com]

Check it out if you haven't already. It is well worth a watch.

Posted by: Darryl Thomas ()
Date: April 07, 2010 05:39PM

Mr or Ms "Anticult." I need to correct a few mistakes and assumptions you've presented. I did not "lie" about not offering courses because as of the time I posted in that forum (Feb 2009), we did not offer any. If you dug deep enough you would have seen when we began to offer the SRA courses which were in August 2009.

Darryl Thomas is also linking to the Abraham-Hicks channeling business and sect, which operates like a cult.

"Linking" as "endorsing?" No, if you have done your research properly you would have known that Desteni's position on channeling is that these people are possessed energetically by their own minds. The Law of Attraction series I wrote and presented on you tube is a historical deconstruction of the destructive and deceptive aspects of this dangerous and misleading New Age construct. Perhaps if you watched the videos you would have picked up on that.

What appears to be the most disturbing aspects of Desteni, are their targeting of young people and young women, and trying to lure them to the Desteni Ranch/Farm, and that is where extremely intense indoctrination can happen over many weeks.

Have you been to the farm? Do you know that we "target young people and young women" In Fact? Or are you just repeating the internet conspiracy lies and groundless accusations of others who have no first hand knowledge of the daily activities here either. There are people who visit the farm that relate their experiences on the Desteni forum. Perhaps you should read them.

One more thing: We don't charge money to do "private channelings." That's deceptive Victorian - era parlour tricks. We don't do that. What we do for the people who participate in the Structural Resonance Course is to allow visitors to come for a month where they will speak and gain assistance from their resonances and others on the farm. Their are videos and transcripts on you tube and the forum where examples of what goes on

And Desteni has extensive manipulative propaganda about Desteni being a CULT on their own website.
Desteni is a Dangerous Cult? [desteni.co.za]

It's called having a sense of humor.

Posted by: RyanP ()
Date: April 07, 2010 06:18PM

Hi, I have been a Desteni member for over 2 years, and I can say my vocabulary has increased, I have better awareness of myself and my habits, I push through my fears and insecurities anywhere, I don't allow myself to attack another in my mind because I take responsibility for my thoughts, I realize the situation we as humanity have created on a whole and what we're doing to each other on an individual level, I have understood the irresponsibility in religion and belief in god, and seen it represents the hierarchical cult of original sin -- that original sin has been placed at the top of the pyramid, so only sheep would debate anything else to escape the reality and truth to make money and live under the cult. The original sin of an eugenicist utopia, the Social Darwinian extermination of ourselves with the help of our "techniques" from the past, techniques such as allowing starvation to be acceptable in the name of Opinion, Nazi concentration camps revised in America, mass manipulation and brainwashing, NUCLEAR WARFARE, etc -=- So maybe you guys should start caring about all life too before it is too late. And wake up from the real cult that needs to be exposed: The destruction of life.

Posted by: Ann1986 ()
Date: April 07, 2010 06:30PM

Im Ann, Met desteni videos and forum abit longer then 2 years ago, and also been to the farm in SA for 3 weeks.
What your saying is basicly not true, and this "love bombing" lol, is certainly something they DONT do. I been with them and met them, and they dont do that at all.
People live together to support each other as equals in self honesty, to get through our programmed patterns and not allow another to be stuck in certain fears or desires or whatever.

So before yuo judge desteni or talk lies about it, do your research and hear what they have to say.
Ofcourse we want to attract as many vieuwers as possible, ofcourse we use different tools to get people to hear the messages.
Its exactly what we need to do, so the abuse in this world can stop, as many people as possible have to hear it. We have been blinded in our cultures for way to long, and have been living as abusers for way to long.
Oh and another thing about the "love bombing" , this is exactly what parents do, family, friends, religions etc...
So those are the real cults.

there arent private sessions with sunette that are charged. I was on their farm for 3 weeks FOR FREE. I didnt have to pay a single euro! (im from belgium). Another member even payed half of my flight there, because he had a lot of money and he was willing to unconditionally pay my travel and has never mentioned it again since then. Talking with sunette is free, and she isnt worshipped or been placed on a pedastel or whatever. She is there just like anyone else is.

Current Page: 6 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.