Re: Desteni "Gentle Wind Project"
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: July 14, 2012 09:49PM

Some fraudulent crook cult scammers do get brought down, tried, fine, and/or locked up.

Search this forum and Google for:

"Gentle Wind Project"

Options: ReplyQuote
Equal Life Foundation, Desteni
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:56PM

About two years ago I was in contact with someone in Desteni who emailed me again out of the blue the other day. She says the Rick Ross forum will be getting "deleted" and gave a link to a desteni private chat forum:

[irc.netsplit.de]

We are ready to take on the haters -- for this some points require understanding --and we must create an legal Action group that spearhead the cleanup of all hatespeech against Desteni -- Andrea_Rossuw will convene this --Who are ready to join and ready to not give up till this is done the Legal way?

That has been doing the rounds becaue there is at least one YouTube video on it from a few days ago and it was posted at destenigossip .. [destenigossip.livejournal.com]

Desteni have said as much before and nothing ever happened. No lawyer will defend a fake non-profit but these Destonians just don't seem to get it. Hate speech would mean incitement to violence and no-one has ever said Desteni members should do violence to themselves or anyone else or be the brunt of it.

Then again, the "Desteni Cult" blog destenicult.blogspot.com has been taken down.I emailed the editors about 5 days ago but got no reply so I don't know what's going on there.

I will email some other guys, have a scout around and post with further info as and when. If anyone else has any information then post. Thanks.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: dasshit ()
Date: February 11, 2013 09:47PM

Hello everyone.
First sorry my english for the mistakes.

Second: I'm new here, and i found this cult pushing my neurons. The main content most influential on them was nazi propaganda.
Just to say sometimes i roll crazy because is dificult to forget such atrocities from this germanic cult party in World War II. As long the cult "Desteni" is dead the propaganda and all the influence is down.

Sandman: """Then again, the "Desteni Cult" blog destenicult.blogspot.com has been taken down.I emailed the editors about 5 days ago but got no reply so I don't know what's going on there. """

This blog was my hope when he turned off, i was lucky to find this forum on that blog before he could down. Besides, i don't think he is removed, i just think he is restricted to people, as far as my browser says: "permission denied". It means you need to give your email in order to get in, i also made this with other bloggers of my account. But i don't know how the author is going to alert the world about this cult with that restriction.

"""She says the Rick Ross forum will be getting "deleted""""

Oh please, whatever they say it cause cancer. a "blogger" is directly easy to delete, but this forum from worldpress or joomla? i don't think so. Specially this forum have good years of experience agains't cults, it's not violating any privacy policy or laws, unless they give a good "fake" report, we all know what they are capable off.
At least, the services before deleting this website should think more in reading what he is really doing.

Desteni is deleting all the hope to get us down, so people also can't be safe, Unless in their hands as idiots. They know everything they say is fake and for power, but they don't want to care. Is my experience with them psychologically.

I hope you people could recomend something, because it's not from me to be this way, and i don't need that brainwash propaganda driven of angry-power and bizarre racism and understanding about life, they are just a philosophy full of inquality from the past.

thank you for your time.

Re: Desteni, just another moneymaking scam
Date: February 14, 2013 04:10PM

Sounds like Poolman and the Destini owners are cooking up another scamola to bilk followers out of more money.
How?

Get the followers worked up about fake "hate speech" that doesn't exist, then tell the followers they need to hire expensive lawyers to create "an legal Action group"(sic).
That will require hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So they will bilk the followers of a fortune, if they have any followers with money. Every cult does that, try to get some rich followers to bilk.
And make the broke followers work for free, and turn over all money to the cult.

Another day, another moneymaking scam.
The Desteni owners seem to do little else than try to think of moneymaking scamolas all day long.

That is what makes open analyses of the Desteni sect more important than ever.

Equal Life Foundation, Eqafe, Desteni I Process, scam
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: February 16, 2013 07:05PM

When their "legal Action group" fails then they can always tell the followers it's due to the corrupt system which only Desteni can save them from so should buy more Desteni products. The Equal Life Foundation handles all the Desteni finances and is registered as a Non-Profit Company but it's running eqafe.com and desteniiprocess.com which are profit-making, affiliate and multi-level marketing schemes - and they expect to hire lawyers? Who are they kidding? The whole thing appears to be a scam designed to leech off of vulnerable people with mental health, drugs, medical and social problems by pretending to give them advice, but their legal disclaimer reads

[desteni.org]

Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]

A big part of the Desteni website constitutes advice. Their public forum is full of what they label "support" in the form of advice given out direct to specific members. They've got a "reptilian" giving advice on health and social problems...
Anu - Questions & Perspectives [forum.desteni.org] One of a few posts suggests Desteni can help people wioth suicidal tendencies

Suicide
[forum.desteni.org]
Ask a Destonian
JohnathanLincoln ยป 04 Feb 2013, 00:47
Hey everyone Johnathan Lincoln here. I've been experiencing thoughts of suicide for a couple of months now after a failed 6 year relationship... I'm going to dedicate myself to the desteni process in attempts to separate this possession

Hundreds of Desteni videos, blogs and websites suggest that with advice or support of Desteni a person can solve any problems. At Bernard Poolman's blog he suggests that joining Desteni can cure asthma, alcohol and drug addiction, anorexia, bulimia etc [creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com] There is not one member of Desteni with a professional license to practice counseling or medicine or give out advice on psychological, social, financial or any other kind of matters and none of them are professional advisers or experienced clinicians. If someone got into some deep shit and it was found out that the Desteni group probably was the main influence the finger would be pointed at Desteni but they'd say it had nothing to do with them because the disclaimer on their website states nothing on their website constitutes advice. It seems to me that no lawyer would ever be able to back them up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2013 07:08PM by Sandman.

Re: Equal Life Foundation, Eqafe, Desteni I Process, scam
Posted by: exposethelies ()
Date: March 06, 2013 04:00PM

Hi All

I am still around , and did receive an email from four blind mice Ferdi Poolman who directed me to my own last post

Techno Tutor is an old dos version of the software on Reader are Leaders site

Here is a link to that site where someone did quote me approx $60 canadian for an upgrade (i don't remember the context as to why an upgrade would have to check email

Please checkout this site BEFORE purchasing Techno Tutor , as in my opinion lets not fund Desteni and of course save thousands of dollars !!!

[www.readersareleaders.co.za]

Desteni also seems to have word lists directed toward hate as the word love appears a few times as where hate appears many more

I have all the marketing materials where they make exagerated claims that can't be backed up

I have screen shots , of Techno Tutor , and i actually "own" the software ,and under ownership could give it to anybody

I recommend anybody to avoid Techno Tutor , or Desteni as the people do not appear to be truthful

I will be reporting them to appropriate authorities here in canada , and various other "remedies " as this involves Children , and it time to take a stand !!

Please share this with anybody and i would be happy to answer any questions

For evil to prevail in the world , the good stand by and do nothing

And yes Sandman i agree with your last post !!

Cheers

And a few tags for the search engines Techno Tutor Desteni Bernard Poolman Avery Williams Scam

Date: March 06, 2013 04:13PM

Oh and by the way

The Desteni member Avery Williams saying he will take Desteni to the GIN council

GIN is also a scam , there is no council and it was recorded in a studio in the usa

If your interested in GIN goto [ginstory.com] or [gintruth.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Kevin Trudeau is a convicted fellon , come on people !!

Cheers

Date: March 07, 2013 11:26PM

I have started a simple webpage

That exposes some of the lies

www.techno-tutor.ca

Cheers

Date: March 09, 2013 02:41AM

Hi All

here is another link

[destenicult.blogspot.ca]

Desteni scam, investigative news report CBC Marketplace in Canada
Date: March 09, 2013 03:26PM

A tip came in that this Canadian TV program does investigations into consumer scams.

So anyone located in Canada that has been scammed by Desteni and given them money, could file a complaint to this TV program, and they could do an investigative piece on the Desteni scam.
There is contact info below.

www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/contact

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.