TechnoTutor, Cameron Cope, Houston, Desteni
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:24AM

Correction: "Vocabulary Purifier" was the name of software originally available for free via the Desteni website circa 2008. Whether it is exactly the same as "TechnoTutor" I don't know unless I pay $3,123 to find out, which I'm not inclined to do and can't compare it with an earlier version anyway.

What we do know is that personages such as Cameron Cope and Darryl Thomas are big time promoters of Desteni, which basically represents their guru, Bernard Poolman. They're running the TechnoTutor business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni
Posted by: _silentassassin_ ()
Date: June 27, 2012 07:21AM

The Creator Almigthy loves all mankind.
The best thing to do is show those people love, compassion and understanding. That's what they need.

Regards.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 28, 2012 02:12AM

the deceptive leaders of any sect, the last thing those people need to be shown is love and compassion.

Understanding, yes.
Understanding that they are simply using and abusing other people to line their own pockets, and make it their lifeswork to deceive others self-consciously.
Desteni is potentially a quite dangerous sect as it can be so extreme in its beliefs and actions.

Posted by: exposethelies ()
Date: June 29, 2012 02:09AM

Hi

Techno-Tutor is beeing promoted as a bsiness opportunity here in Canada

I have heard Avery Wlliams personally say that Bernard Poolman is the creator

Cameron has stated that yes the program is Desteny education rebranded because of negative connotation

They admit that they do not have the source code for the reading trainer

The vocalulary builder is FULL of spelling mistakes and crashes often

I have the package that they sell

The Readers are leaders website is definately the same program , updated

After "joining" the business opportunity i was encouraged, told that th plan to make money was to join desteni and gin

I was also advised to sell by not telling cutomers enought to make a fully educated decision

The Readers is Leaders program had an upgrade for approx $55 canadian

Anybody , please do checkes before buying anything from anybody in Desteni as i have A Desteni member who posted desception and lies are ok as long
as it promotes good for all

And thank you for such a wonderful place to share , my eyes were opened

Thank You !!!

Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders
Date: June 29, 2012 06:35AM

A WhoIs search on Readers are Leaders [www.readersareleaders.co.za]

[WhoIs: [co.za]]

confirms that Ferdi Poolman is admin of the domain, and the company is Four Blind Mice Studio

Four Blind Mice Studio started in the early 90’s -- [www.khanya.co.za]

They developed educational software Ferdi claimed at this forum was stolen by Bernard Poolman / Desteni and re-named the "Vocabulary Purifier", which was available free at the Desteni website then later re-named "Quantum Vocabulary Builder" sold via a site mainatained by Cameron Cope of Desteni Education. The same software now appears to be TechnoTutor.

Here's the Facebook page for Techno Tutor... [www.facebook.com] -- where unsurprisingly almost everyone connected to it is a Desteni promoter.

Re: Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders, keylogger trojan virus
Date: June 30, 2012 01:23AM

Maybe some activists involved in exposing Desteni will release some of the material to free file hosting websites, so they can be analyzed by those who are exposing Desteni.
Anyone can search Google for:

free file hosting

If they do not have the source code for the software, that would prove that in fact they just took it from the brother.
The software could be compared, to see what extent they are similar, or if they are the same thing.
The software could be uploaded and analyzed by some ethical "hackers" to see to what extent the code matches.

And the spelling mistakes and crash reports could be posted in this forum.
Obviously no one should ever spend one penny to buy a software which may simply be hijacked, and is full of crashes and mistakes.

Who knows, someone could have put a keylogger Trojan virus into the software, which then monitors every word typed by the user, and sends it back to the mothership. Happens everyday.

------------------------------------------
[antivirus.about.com]
"What is a Keylogger Trojan?
From Mary Landesman, former About.com Guide
In its simplest form, a keylogger trojan is malicious, surreptitious software that monitors your keystrokes, logging them to a file and sending them off to remote attackers. Some keyloggers are sold as commercial software - the type a parent might use to record their children's online activities or a suspicious spouse might install to keep tabs on their partner.

Keyloggers may record all keystrokes, or they may be sophisticated enough to monitor for specific activity - like opening a web browser pointing to your online banking site. When the desired behavior is observed, the keylogger goes into record mode, capturing your login username and password.
Keyloggers and other forms of remote-access trojans tend to be the most determined malware, taking extra steps to stealth its presence, including through the use of rootkits. "

Re: Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders
Posted by: exposethelies ()
Date: June 30, 2012 08:15AM

I will be posting everything shortly

Maybe this weekend

Cheers

Internet activism against cults.
Date: July 01, 2012 01:52AM

Apparently, when some internet activists post whistleblowing material about a cult or corporation, they often do it from a cash internet cafe downtown, for access to a generic computer.

And they don't post the relevant material from their home computer, in case the sect attempts a personal retaliation against the whistleblower.

Eqafe, Equal Life Foundation, Non-profit organization
Date: July 13, 2012 06:00PM

At http://equalmoney.org it states that Equal Life Foundation is a "Non-Profit Organization".

A Non-Profit Company and a Non-Profit Organization are two different things. Equal Life Foundation is not a "Non-Profit Organization". It is in fact registered as a Non-Profit Company. This is confirmed by a search at http://www.cipc.co.za

At http://www.cipc.co.za/Companies.aspx a Non-profit Company (NPC) is defined as:

A company incorporated for public benefit or other object relating to one or more cultural or social activities, or communal or group interests; and
The income and property of which are not distributable to its incorporators, members, directors, officers or persons related to any of them.

Apart from the Desteni I Process, Eqafe [eqafe.com] is the main commercial project of the Desteni group where it states that all trademarks and logos of eqafe.com are registered to and copyright Equal Life Foundation - http://eqafe.com/terms-and-conditions

All payments made for Eqafe products are made to representatives of Equal Life Foundation via the Eqafe Affiliate program.

http://eqafe.com/about-affiliate-program

EQAFE Affiliate Program
Up to 50% Commission on Every Product You Sell
How does it work?

As a member of the EQAFE Affiliate Program you are able to:
sell and promote every product you buy, starting from the very first product you buy
earn 25% or 50% from the product price that is bought through you promoting the product (more on this in the Terms & Conditions)
set up your own shop, advertising and links anywhere on the Internet using a simple copy & paste code or a link
How can I apply?

Currently the EQAFE Affiliate Program is only available to you if you meet the following conditions:
You have an EQAFE account.
You're a member of the Desteni I Process and you have completed your first three course lessons.
You've been specifically invited.
We approve your request.

Equal Life Foundation may be "A company incorporated for [an] object relating to ... group interests", but Eqafe.com does in fact distribute its income to incorporators, members, directors and officers of the Equal Life Foundation.

Therefore, Equal Life Foundation is in contravention of the Companies Act of the Republic of South Africa [www.cipc.co.za] and can legitimately be reported as fraudulent to http://www.cipc.co.za/FraudAlert.aspx

If anyone else would like to clarify this issue further, point out any errors and/or explain how Desteni get away with this, then please do.

Posted by: Natasha ()
Date: July 14, 2012 06:28PM

Thank you for that. I have written again to FraudAlert. Sincerely hoping these cynical fraudsters can be brought down & ( preferably ) locked up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.