Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 14, 2011 05:53PM

I just shimmied over your piece myself freespeech4thewin, its becoming quite a habit with me.

can you make it pithy and short?

some of us have dayjobs and other things to do than to listen to you pontificate endlessly.
Heres something short and to the point, READ the COMMENTS from the PUBLiKS::

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
a very simple rule of thumb
Posted by: Natasha ()
Date: December 15, 2011 01:07AM

There is a way to tell the wheat from the chaff when it comes to 'spiritual' leaders and groups. I do not think there is any problem with adopting a way of learning concentration or insight, there are many time honoured methods, and it makes sense that when you are learning something, you try to follow the instructions, and generally give it your best shot. If after a while, you find that you are more agitated and unhappy than before, and most of all, if you find yourself increasingly at odds with the people in your life, you can be pretty sure that either you're approaching it wrong, or there is a problem with the method, or the group or the teacher is wrong for you. Conversely, there tends to be less attachment to having to be right about everything when the mind really is becoming more open, and seeing things more clearly.
Sounds like lots of us here have investigated a few different ways. Increased separation, and arguing over details is always a real bad sign, isn't it ?
Has anyone had any result from publicising the Hitler content of Desteni, or had any contact with those SA banks ?

Posted by: sici ()
Date: December 15, 2011 02:43AM

I didn't know a thing about this Desteni group until recently. As a researcher I went to their site to see directly, without intermediaries the reality about them. As a person who's been studying eastern spirituality and self discovery for some years now, I was very disappointed of what i saw.

First of all they act like this mumbo jumbo new age staff, without putting real profound notions into their speech. They dress their speeches spiritually but, in reality, they don't go to the core of things. By the contrary, it seemed to me that they play this manipulation part, in which they insert in the materials a lot of strange things and misjudgments, in order to mislead people. If misjudgments can't be proved to be done on purpose (as there are a lot of strange guys writing on the internet who have no profound discernment whatsoever), I can't say the same thing about the subliminal (like using Lucifer's image at the beginning of their every audio message) :-( Sorry guys, but you smell....

The physical equality is not always the answer to wealth. Equality is many times a term use to censor free beneficial behavior of people.
Unity in diversity is a principle which allows everyone to be himself, and not do what the others are doing just because they want him to do it. Not all of you will understand this.

Re: a very simple rule of thumb
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: December 15, 2011 03:46AM

Natasha
Has anyone had any result from publicising the Hitler content of Desteni, or had any contact with those SA banks ?

If someone is to decide to give out that sort of information then it should be at their own discretion. Otherwise, it may not be a good idea.

I've received some news from a reliable source that Poolman and co recently gave their followers a new job to do, which is to gather evidence of Desteni critics or "abusers" in different countries so they can file legal reports and have them taken to court. That won't happen of course, but then it will be another great lesson Uncle Bernie can teach about how the system is corrupt because it protects abusers. It's possible that another aspect of the same job might be for them to try to undermine critics using other sorts of tactics.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: December 15, 2011 03:47AM

Come on guys!!! We can't go about what we have to do acting like this.
Let's just get back on track. There are those of us, who have not dealt
with any of this type of "info" before. We may seem needy to some of
you, but please don't critisize each other. Stoic you are right, we all come
here with a problem of one sort or another. Truthbheard, I might have
some suggestions for you. I won't bother the forum with these, I will pm
you.
This is a forum for us all to come and help one another, please see this.
Don't let emotions get in the way of this (and believe me I know how
emotions can get in the way when it comes to bernard, sunette and the
rest of destenicult.
Ok, that's just my little 'mother's lecture' for the day :)

Re: Desteni = Scientology, Desteni Fuhrer Bernie
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 15, 2011 07:55AM

It makes sense that Desteni Fuhrer Bernie has ordered his minions to start dossiers on the critics of Desteni.
That is copied from SCIENTOLOGY.
They make files on critics, and then target them.

Of course, Desteni is a little fish at present, so they can't do much.
But that will keep the Desteni minions busy making dossiers on their critics.

Desteni and Bernie are simply anti-intellectual cowards.
Desteni and Bernie FEAR free speech, and fear equality of free speech.
Its protected speech to criticize a sect, group, or person.
Its protected speech to satirize a person, sect, or group.

But not in Desteniland.
Which would literally be a totalitarian FASCIST STATE.
Fuhrer Bernie would control all speech, send people to Desteni jails/work camps for not following his orders, and all their other junk.

Its simple.
Desteni are anti-intellectual COWARDS. They cannot handle the truth, or criticism, or satire.
Because it exposes the entire Desteni scam for what it is.
A scam, a charade, a farce.

Posted by: sici ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:43AM

Tracking people that are against them is not going to help them very much.........

It's even pathetic, given the fact that they are a scam.

another attempt at an intimidation tactic from Desteni.
Date: December 19, 2011 05:37AM

Its just another attempt at an intimidation tactic from Desteni.
Like other sects and cults, they want people to be afraid of them. So now Desteni is making it public that they are building dossiers and tracking those who criticize Desteni.

It really shows what intellectual cowards Desteni are.
They are too afraid of an open debate of the facts, and public criticism of Desteni.
They fear it.

Its because Desteni is a tin-shack built on sand, it cannot withstand open scrutiny.
So Desteni will try to intimidate their critics.
Will it work?

Of course not, like everything else Desteni does, it will backfire and achieve the opposite result.
And if Desteni ever does anything illegal and the authorities move in on them, then those files will probably be seized by the authorities, and could cause even more trouble for the sect.

Desteni, Facebook, spam, MLM
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: January 16, 2012 03:22AM

Desteni have increased their membership.

[forum.desteni.org]

There are still only about 100 Destonians listed at destonians.com.

[destonians.com]

But there are over 150 members of their leadership forum at [leadership.desteni.org], which suggests a 50% increase. Most of the recruiting is probably now being done via Facebook.

Their presence on Facebook is illegal.

[destenicult.blogspot.com]

The Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities reads under 3. Safety:

You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Facebook.

You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Facebook.

[www.facebook.com]

4. Registration and Account Security, states:

You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.

It has also been reported that attempts to alert Facebook to the activities of Desteni members, which involves using their personal Facebook profiles for the specific purpose of spamming the site with commercial communications advertizing the Desteni I Process multi-level marketing scheme have not as yet been heeded.

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Desteni, Facebook, spam, MLM
Date: January 16, 2012 02:22PM

Spread the info about the Desteni facebook violations far and wide.

Facebook is run by software robots, so it can take a LONG time for info to reach a human, never mind one with some power to really cancel an account.

But, Facebook is not going to tolerate the Desteni Hitler promotion.
So its essential for people to keep reporting Desteni, for each violation of the facebook rules.
It could take months, but eventually facebook will do something, if enough people report the violations by Desteni.

Is Desteni also targeting minors on Facebook?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.