Re: Desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:27AM

I read this with anger and disbelief.

3. Bad doctors – in our current system many people become doctors because this is a profession that is well paid. Thus many people become doctors not because they love to do it but their main motivational factor is money. And I hope that you understand for yourself the difference between the person who does something because they love it and the person who does something just for money. People who are motivated by money and are not doing something that is best for others, make mistakes and create a lot of health problems for the patients. Thus money will no more be a motivational factor for somebody to be a doctor in Equal Money System and we will have the doctors who will be searching for the best solution for the patients. And through reducing the number of problems created by the doctors who just think about money in our current system, we will need less doctors in the future.
Pharmaceutical companies – unfortunately they are ( like the doctors ) motivated by money and thus they are operating in a way that brings them the biggest possible profit. And I have heard already many times about cases when the pharmaceutical companies make problems and difficulties for people who find a cheap way of treating diseases. For example there are therapies to cure cancer or other serious diseases but because they are very cheap in comparison with expensive chemotherapy, thus pharmaceutical companies make everything possible ( including bribery and other crimes ), to block those solutions in the name of protecting their profit. And a lot of our medicines that are prescribed by our doctors are simply a poison that causes a lot of side effects which again creates the demand for high amount of doctors. And this will be changed in Equal Money System.

I just find it difficult to 'wrap my head' around this type of thinking in this day and age. A student in college decides to become a doctor, because he wants to help mankind. Cure people, take pain away, manage an illness that's hasn't a cure. To so ignorantly say that a doctor is a doctor to make money .... is absurd and so disrespectful. I would challenge the author of the above said post on destenicult forum, to show PROOF of his findings. Where did you get your information to make such an outlandish claim. We have the best doctors in our day and age. Not that those before us weren't just as dedicated, but today, we have made so many strides. AND WHY CAN'T YOU DESTONIANS SEE THAT AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE.
As to the pharmaceutical companies holding back a cure for cancer, you should be ashamed of yourself!! Scientists diligently work so hard everyday to eradicate cancer from the world. The immunizations found by these scientists to treat all kinds of diseases, some have been eradicated thanks to the hard work of the scientists at the pharmaceutical
The treatment of many diseases has been made easier on the patient, if a cure hasn't been found.

Why would any potential candidate want to go into medicine in the equal money system with such disdain your group has shown over and over toward them. Think about this, doctors and scientists (ie: at the pharmaceutical companies) make life for billions of people throughout the world a better life, with that being the impetus of their dedication.

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni is the Big Lie Desteni = Big Lie Desteni is the Big Lie
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 27, 2011 02:30PM

that is Poolman using the Big Lie and repetition.
If you keep repeating the Big Lie enough, some people may start to believe it.

Scientology has the same kind of paranoid conspiracies, like all the worlds psychiatrists are in a conspiracy. This is simply because L Ron Hubbard was criticized by mental health professionals for his garbage Dianetics.

Poolman is simply "projecting" his own mentality, desires and beliefs onto others.
Everything Poolman is saying about doctors and big pharma, is actually what Poolman is doing with Desteni.

And if Desteni can con-vince their followers to avoid doctors and medical science, then what? Then probably he'll try to convince Desteni followers to ignore their cancer, and give their money to Desteni courses.

Desteni is a perverse freak-show who's foundation is the Big Lie, which is what Hitler believed was the best way to do propaganda. not a small lie, but a Big Lie.
Desteni simply is the Big Lie.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 27, 2011 08:09PM

I just read this post at the Destenigossip blog [destenigossip.livejournal.com] referring to Ryan Paul Franklin's blog at
[manageapply.blogspot.com] which reads:

I viewed my traffic sources for this blog, and I had this link come up: [forum.culteducation.com]

What gives you the right to post information about me on your forum? Are you stalking me? Are you trying to get me hurt? Why are you talking lies about me, like, I was "15" making Desteni promo videos? Or that I was "under 18" making Desteni promo videos? You do not have my permission to make up lies about me on your website, nor do you have permission to talk about me on your website - you're endangering me, and that is a threat, and I will take action. If you have anything to say to me - you say it to me directly, you do not gossip and make up lies behind a computer screen about someone YOU DO NOT KNOW.

So far, I only see YOUR organization as being harmful. It is totally legal and fine for me to support an organization that has helped me in MY LIFE. So, if you have a problem about what I do in MY LIFE, that's your own problem. Mind your own fucking business, liar "Sandman."

---
Update:
Turns out, these guys are known for internet bullying:
[wiki.destonians.com]

I'm not quite sure why Ryan feels he is endangered. Maybe someone else has some idea on that? One reason I can think of is that maybe he's trying to find an excuse to get out of Desteni...?

At the time of his first desteni videos there were comments as to his age which as far as I recall was given as 15 but I guess he may have been around 16 or 17.

There's a comment on his blog by Sylvie Jacobs (44) which shows she hasn't done her own research. I have not ever made the mistake of assuming that Desteni is just a bunch of teenagers and I certainly wouldn't want to leave out any credit due to the more mature members. There are quite a few people involved well over 35 but there are others between 15-21 - or they were when they first got involved and that's what I was remarking on in that particular post.

It was about previous posts observing that Desteni appeals to adolescent tendencies. This is found in the combination of guilt, confusion, rebellion, false idealism and selfish preoccupation encouraged by Poolman and his team. Ryan's outburst confirms this but a similar sort of angst-ridden paranoia is displayed by older Desteni members. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with expressing adolescent tendencies but when it means people make fools of themselves in public and try and manipulate with it then they can't expect others not to respond.

Poolman confuses his victims, whatever their age, by giving a false sense of responsibility and discipline as though he's an all-knowing caring mature person. He insists they do as he does and all make an exhibition of themselves, have a cause and an outlet for hate against the world and other people and an excuse to wallow in self-pity and self-delusion. His deputies like Darryl Thomas (who's in his 50s but comes over as some kind of jumped up smart-ass college kid) then try to back it up and legitimize Desteni by saying it's the only smart choice for anyone with any common sense. It's pathetic but as Ryan says what other people do with their own lives is not my problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 08:10PM by Sandman.

Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 28, 2011 12:30AM

Alot of info since my last visit here. It's odd, I find the same thing with my 'friend'. 'He' always spoke of
'common sense' and it certainly wasn't common sense to me.

I have contactacted Visa and have received an answer to my question. I would like to share it will all
here. It is my hope that if we keep contacting the companies that Desteni uses, we might get someone
to check out and see that it is a cult. The fact that they seem to be in line with Hitler and his teachings,
if nothing else, says to me that this Desteni (cult) must be red flagged.

This is the response I received from Visa:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Visa sets high standards for all its products and services; however, the fact that a merchant displays the Visa logo or uses it on a Visa sales draft, does not indicate that Visa endorses the merchant, nor does it guarantee the quality of goods or services purchased from the merchant.

To verify the legitimacy of a business, you may wish to contact local organizations such as trade licensing bureaus to inquire.

We hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for writing.
Visa Webmaster

I would suggest that we contact the 'trade licensing bureau' and see if we can ask them to look into this groups and it's
deceptive practices.

I have other inquiries out there and will let you know when I hear. BTW: I saw my 'friend' recently, 'he' seemed to be less involved, but
did mention that 'he' has made money on recruits.

Thanks for your time

Re: Desteni and Visa chargebacks, scam, etc
Date: November 28, 2011 01:30AM

That reply from Visa is not the entire story.
If a Visa merchant gets too many chargebacks or complaints, they will have their Visa merchant account cancelled.
Or if they are selling extremist material, or endorsing the mass murderer Hitler, and Visa receives the complaints, and it hits the media, they will cancel the merchant account.
If the bigwigs at Visa saw the Desteni Hitler material, they would cancel it.
If Desteni gets a lot of chargebacks, their account will be flagged.

For example, Visa cancelled accounts for the Acai berry scam, probably due to constant chargebacks.
[www.warriorforum.com]

[www.wired.com]

Date: November 28, 2011 01:37AM

If someone can find the webpages where Desteni is promoting Hitler, and other vile material like that, and collect those links and material, then send that information to the Visa complaints center, and follow-up on it, then they would do something about it.
Especially if it went to the media.

For example, promoting Hitler in that manner can be illegal in Germany, so at least they would have to cancel the account for that area.
The info just has to get into the hands of someone at Visa who has authority, like a senior VP.

Date: November 28, 2011 01:53AM

And of course if a group is selling some type of pyramid or ponzi scheme, that should be reported as well.

Desteni, Adolf Hitler, Poolman, Visa, Equal Money
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 28, 2011 02:59AM

The written Hitler material has been removed from the Desteni website but it's still at the web archive:
[web.archive.org]

They were banned by YouTube because of their Hitler crap and running an MLM scam, for which they were also banned by Vimeo. Plus they were banned by PayPal.

Desteni take Mastercard, Diners Club International and Discover as well as Visa for financial transactions.

These companies should be made aware of the nature of the Desteni scam and how it's already been banned by Hetzner, YT, Vimeo and PayPal.

A search for the word, Hitler at
[desteni.org]
will bring up several links to Hitler videos of Sunette Spies and translated into other languages as well as

The Love of Jesus and Hitler Changed the World
[www.youtube.com]

Bernard Poolman Promotes the Forgiveness of Hitler
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Desteni, Adolf Hitler, Poolman, Visa, Equal Money
Date: November 28, 2011 08:41AM

Make sure to immediately make offline local copies of the Desteni Hitler propaganda from the Internet Archive.
That will be removed by Desteni within hours, when Desteni requests it.

So put out an APB to get the Desteni Hitler-love archive saved, and reposted on another site, so Desteni cannot try to conceal that material.
What they seem to be doing now is hiding their Hitler promotion, and will only give that to Desteni insiders, like Scientology.

And then that Hitler material can be forwarded to Visa and the other companies, who can then choose if they want to facilitate a Hitler lovefest by Desteni, as well as ponzi/pyramid schemes.

But make sure to copy the Desteni Hitler material, and then hopefully someone will repost it elsewhere, or in this thread.
The internet archive is not secure, and stuff gets removed there everyday, and history is rewritten.

Hitler, like Desteni, also like to rewrite history, and tell the Big Lie.

Re: Desteni, Adolf Hitler, Poolman, Visa, Equal Money
Date: November 28, 2011 08:44AM

-----------QUOTE excerpt for education research and analysis--------------
[web.archive.org]
Hitler :

Hitler Book - I AM HITLER

Hitler online 00 Mar 2007
No new posts

Hitler : Part 1 - Experience of life on earth

No new posts

Hitler : Part 3 - Entering the Dimensions

No new posts

Hitler : Part 4 - I am Demon

No new posts

Hitler : Part 5 - I Am Demon

No new posts

Hitler : Part 7 - I Am Demon

No new posts

Hitler : Part 9 - The Interdimensional Portal

No new posts

Hitler : Part 10 - RETURNING TO THE DIMENSIONS & BECOMING AWARE OF SELF REALISATION

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.