Desteni, South Africa, newspaper, Poolman
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 07, 2011 05:38PM

Desteni will try to cash in on any news item going, but when it comes to their own story in the press it's another matter...

The South African newspaper, Sondag published a piece on Desteni but Poolman refused to speak to them:

http://www.sondag.co.za/artikels/Nuus/LES-BES-BLES-PES-

An English translation:

"Bernard Poolman, the mysterious father figure of the Desteni cult, by some described as a phantom who refuses to face the world show.

Others say that self-confessed Hitler fan is a tough Dictator!

Very little is known about the charismatic KULTVADER apparently engaged young people worldwide heads FULL BOULE talking - but we can reveal that his "strange gospel" sermon from a farm about 20km outside Pietermaritzburg.

On Sunday last week several attempts to contact the controversial Poolman, apparently a born Namibian, get in touch - but the guy had apparently tried to evade us.

One of Poolman's "akoliete" had informed Destonians that "journalists do not trust" and therefore we will not talk.

None of the followers with whom we made contact, Poolman's number would provide to us or talk to us about the cult.

Facebook messages and emails that Poolman left, is flatly ignored.

A reporter who a few years back Poolman on his farm, said Poolman refused to take pictures of him taken.

He said: "I have half the old uncomfortable feeling. It seemed to me that if I put a foot wrong they (the Destonians) my dog started going, "said the journalist. Full report in the newspaper."

[They mean the reporter who published these articles in Rapport back in 2009:

http://www.rapport.co.za/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Buitelanders-stroom-glo-na-SA-kultus-se-plaas-20091114
http://www.rapport.co.za/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Piet-Retief-was-in-my-lyf-20091121
http://www.rapport.co.za/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Op-die-plaas-word-met-demone-gepraat-20091121]

Two of the comments are:

"His parents well. His mother June is still alive. Does the nursing home in Okahhandja. Wonderful people."

"Bernard Poolman of Okahandja, Namibia. His parents then Poolman Motors owns."

It's dated 12 Sept, but in this video by Poolman released 6 Oct he makes some sarcastic remarks about another different newspaper article from Mar 10...

Internet Cult Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWNQmvyN--w

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: October 08, 2011 12:09PM

CALLING ALL DESTENI CULT MEMBERS!!
I have (as usual) been giving desteni cult and it's members alot of thought. I ask you members:
Do you still have contact with your family and friends? Be honest with yourself.
I have a feeling that some may not. Why is that?

Did they hassle you too much about you belonging to a cult?
Did your friends just 'give up' trying to hang aound and do the things that you'd always done?
Do you find that all your friends now consist of desteni cult members?
Do you find this odd at all, that you have nothing or limited contact with your family and your life seems to revolve around
the goings on at desteni cult?

Now why is this? Why do you think it is that in some cases your family and friends (pre-desteni cult) cannot let you
just walk away? With limited contact? Your parents and families LOVE you! Believe me when I say that. We do want
what's best for all, but not at the sake of ruining your lives on a MLM, pyramid scheme, money making cult! Do you
send money to bernard each month? Where is it going? Please ask him to come here on RR, make a video and tell us
his plan for making everyone on Earth equal? We all think it's a wonderful idea, but we are interested in how it's going
to be done...aren't you? Why don't you ask? Why all the self forgiveness, breathing (which we all have to do)? Why the
iprocess? Why PAY MONEY to take part in the iprocess? Before the info was taken off of the desteni cult forum, it was said
to cost $200.00 US dollar/month. Then there was a 'sale' of sorts and it was down to '$100.00/month. I know perfectly
well how bernard has fooled you all into believing that charities and kind giving is nonsense....but it's not! Really it isn't.

Please at least think of what I've said. All you members aren't stupid, you have to realize the numbers. How many members
are in desteni cult, paying members, destonians? Now factor that with the world, the Earth of people and there has to be
another way to accomplish your goal. Most of you have wonderful aspirations to want to help make this world a better place,
but desteni cult is definitely not the way, I'm sorry.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 12:16PM by concernedmom83.

Posted by: bfszkqaw ()
Date: October 11, 2011 02:51PM

There is an awful lot of information here that I have not yet had the leisure to go through, but I do want to take this opportunity to thank all who have contributed. I have been looking for some sources on this group since a young acquaintance of mine has become increasingly involved in following this group. His parents are concerned, as am I. I couldn't find a wikipedia article on this outfit, unless I was searching incorrectly, but I wonder if one of you could provide a brief sketch of this group, or maybe a link to a brief rundown so that I may better be able to know just what we are dealing with here? Much appreciated-

Date: October 11, 2011 10:15PM

Hi, The Hidden Magi,
There are others who can speak much more in depth on the subject of desteni cult than myself. However
I would like to address your aquaintance's parents. If this desteni cult member has not yet become too
enamored with the cult, please tell them to try to reason with your friend.
It is run by bernard poolman, along with sunette spies. They more or less hate everything about the world
as we live in it today. Their goal (questionalbe) is an equal money system. The members must pay for the
course (about $200/month). Then the member get's 10 people and so on until you have .... yes
A PYRAMID SCHEME, or a MULTI LEVEL MARKETING scheme. These monies go to bernard and the 'farm' in
South Africa. Also, I should mention that sunette spies is a portal. By that I mean, she channels the dead,
the living, inanimate objects, etc.
Please get to your friends parents and warn them. Tell them to feel free to PM me anytime, and you as well.

I'm sure that some of the others on RR will be better able to discuss desteni cult from a different perspective.
Mine is from a parents (and our family) ... much giref they have caused.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2011 10:16PM by concernedmom83.

Desteni farm, sondag, bernard poolman, esteni de wet
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 12, 2011 01:19AM

Here's another piece from Sondag dated 19 Sept 2011...

If anyone has the full texts of these articles from the newspaper please post. Thanks.

[www.sondag.co.za]

Google translation:

Cult father and his two wywe

The leader of Pietermaritzburg's Bald CULT, Bernard Poolman, is apparently a polygamist like much of a bald-cock to the hens cult Trouble!

On Sunday last week reported on the strange cult on a farm outside Pietermaritzburg remain shave their hair and some weird philosophy believes that aspects of fascism, Nazism, kommunisime and hippy-crap combine.

Now unveiled a former note that Poolman, leader of the cult-Desteni, "TWO CULTWYWE" continue - but might play among other cult members too!

The source is a former member of the cult.

He said: "There are so between 20 and 30 people on the farm.

"Bernard and two of the girls (Esteni the Act and Sunette Spies) is in a relationship with each other involved and share the same room at the farmhouse.

"They that sleep in a room with all the dogs and cats and all the things," he says.

Sunette Spies is the cult member who claimed she could with aliens, reptilian gods and the spirits of Gert van Rooyen and Hitler communicate.

The source said: "There are regularly held threesomes - but Poolman expected from other cult members to inform them of such type of behavior withheld.

"They may be involved in any relationship - and if you do not find someone, then they arrange someone for you," he says.

"Bernard is the owner of the farm and believe in free love.

"His life has always three D's turn.

"He loves gambling, drugs and d ** s".

According to the source of the cult members years earlier the drug Ecstasy - also known as the "Love Drug" use.

But, he said, "now it will not be done."

"Bernard is strongly opposed to drinking and members are forbidden to take the drink," said the source.

He said: "Poolman occurs when the mystic who some spiritual enlightenment attained - but really he was just like you and me.

"He knows so little of psychology and use it to manipulate people.

"It's a case of Bullshit Baffles Brains.

"Bernard likes when people everything he told them to eat hot cakes - he gets pissed when people questioned him."

According to the source, people are regularly fired because they differ Poolman.

"It's like a dictatorship - you dare not with the leader difference."

He told Poolman, a Namibian by birth, formerly lived in Kloof and computers and educational software sold.

"But now his dream.

"He always wanted to have this type of lifestyle," says the source.

He said: "But what do Poolman is not right. He fuck people's relationships. He even isolate them from their families and put them as the group.

Read the full report in the newspaper.

Re: Desteni farm, sondag, bernard poolman, esteni de wet
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 12, 2011 02:50AM

Even with a mangled translation, you can see the newspaper got it right. It would be good to see the full articles.

a cult of gambling, drugs, sex, hitler nazism, fascism, communism...abuse of teenagers.

the only thing they forgot is capitalism, as in trying to line their own pockets by any means necessary, under the guise of group communism. (equal money)
Equal for you, but not for Poolman. Some are more equal than others.

Next watch Desteni try to go after this newspaper, but its doubtful Desteni has the resources for that, like a Scientology.

Foreign adult teenagers and others being exploited in SA by Desteni on some remote farm?
the jig is up for Deseni, now its on the radar of the officials in SA.

Re: Desteni farm, sondag, bernard poolman, esteni de wet
Date: October 12, 2011 03:21AM

As painful as it is for those of us that have loved ones in this cult, we HAD to know
it was just a matter of time before bernard's sickening little brainchild had to close
it's doors. But he will find some other scam to lure people in, get money and sit back
home on the farm AND NEVER DO AN HONEST DAY'S WORK.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 03:23AM by concernedmom83.

Posted by: bfszkqaw ()
Date: October 12, 2011 09:31AM

Thanks for the response ConcernedMom, and others as well, I can see you've done a good deal of work on this matter. Heavens, this is sounding bad, very bad, I'm so glad I found this site. Now it's polygamy mixed into this mess? Yuck. I've still much more reading to do, but obviously we've got a real problem here!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 12, 2011 09:52AM

Prior posts on this thread concerning:

poker

[forum.culteducation.com]

and

gambling

[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: Desteni poolman site:http://www.sondag.co.za
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 12, 2011 11:02AM

For more results from that source, search in Google for this:

poolman site:www.sondag.co.za

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 11:05AM by The Anticult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.