Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 16, 2013 10:39PM

Apparently Ki Health is now using the new name "Qi Wellness"

See [www.qiwellness.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ki Health International [aka Qi Wellness]...Cult run by Criminals
Posted by: Innersoundwatch ()
Date: January 17, 2013 04:02PM

They are trying to run away from their history as if it can be erased from existence. They remain the same people. Someone should name them all and give photos or descriptions so they have no shelter to hide.

Posted by: cultkiller ()
Date: January 20, 2013 08:38AM

Their names are already known. Soon Tak Oh is the ringleader of the cult. He commited bigamy by marrying Emilie Anna Weston on 13/06/02 at Hitchin and Stevenage Registry Office, as he was, and still remains married to Sung Hee Kim.

This was of course a ploy to obtain British Citizenship. This gave him a free hand to deal anyone unlucky enough to come into contact with him the Joker in his pack. Many, many times over.

He has a stash of Jokers up his ceremonial sleeves, all of them itching to be dealt.

Leigh Anne Miles plays a major part of the inner core of this rotten apple. She gets a paragraph to herself, as she has the singular honour of outdoing even Soon Tak Oh for arrogance, insolence, and unashamed egomania.

The others form the hierarchy that keeps this cult (barely) alive.

Grant Morrison, who somehow updated their existing charity status, believes himself to be within Oh's inner circle. He deserves the honour of a paragraph to himself, for his utter unadulterated stupidity.

The facts regarding their ability to obtain charity status are unclear. Sadly, they've had the right to call themelves a charity since the beginning of the present millenium. Long, long before the misguided Morrison joined their ranks.

Qi Wellness? A decidely lame attempt at rebranding. They have now mastered the art of floundering on the rocks.

Raise your glasses ladies and gentlemen! A toast! To their predictable and inevitable demise.

Posted by: anhonestman ()
Date: January 21, 2013 09:57PM

I really think it's the end of the road for Innersound / Qi Wellness. They've had to rebrand themselves so many times that it's going to get difficult to explain to their dwindling number of victims. While I think that Oh will probably get away with it, I think that the people that helped them to defraud others are going to be the ones that end up with the criminal records and the ones that end up in prison and while they may think they're innocent I think they're guilty and accountable for their crimes.

Posted by: Wishwash ()
Date: January 23, 2013 07:41PM

Don't underestimate them, the Korean organisation have had their entire leadership convicted and they still keep going. Even Oh has done jail time. How do you expect the underlings to get caught and Oh to get away? Emilie Westin could get done on various frauds- she manages the operations of the organisation and Leanne Miles is a maniac, she tried to blackmail Naima Mohamed to not speak to the newspapers- but still who is going to get them, and how will the others fall? And the wee little junior masters that have been their a short time- have probably been hoodwinked themselves- it would be a travesty for them to get punished if anyone above them got away.

We have to keep on their backs constantly until they are gone- there is no other way, they probabl won't self-destruct even if we wish they would.

Posted by: Wishwash ()
Date: January 24, 2013 08:09AM

smile Innersound you are famous- front page of Cultnews

Date: January 24, 2013 08:22AM

That grandfather's quote in the article about them being kind and caring reminds me of this biblical passage: Matthew 7:15- "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Posted by: anhonestwoman ()
Date: January 25, 2013 03:18AM

Having read the post from Innersoundwatch and anhonestman about the young lady in the Mail article who sadly passed away with cancer, I have no choice but to write a response. It is utterly inappropriate to use her story and write such a total distortion of the truth on this forum.
I knew her well and spent a lot of time with her at the Wellbeing Centre, especially after she had stopped working. She had a strong mind and was very clear about what she wanted. She was an officer in the army!

She was in remission from cancer when she first visited the Wellness Centre for Qi treatments and classes. She was very happy with the Centre when she left to go skiing training with the army for 5 months. It was on her return that she discovered that the cancer had returned. She made it very clear that she did not wish to have chemotherapy despite being advised by the masters to the contrary. She tried many natural therapies, dietary programmes and self-help programmes in her pursuit of a natural way to beat her illness, choosing finally to go to America to stay at a natural clinic months before she died.

It is absurd to suggest that she was cheated by Innersound. She was given constant support and several complementary treatments a day, at her request. She decided to pursue other holistic therapies and it was at this time that she was persuaded by another individual to recover money from Innersound in order to fund her trip to the States. The fact that this individual manipulated her to go to the press in the false hope that she would be given
money for her story to finance the natural health clinic in America seems a cruel path to put her on at the end of her life. In fact, in the end, it was the Centre that supported her financially and out of compassion to be able to go to this clinic where she believed she would be cured. Sadly, she was not.

How is it that individuals, such as those on this site, can be allowed to write about people and situations that they clearly know nothing/very little about?

Date: January 25, 2013 10:03AM

Anhonest woman, have you bothered to read the Cultnews article? If you have and you posted that response you are so deluded you can only be a master, probably a very senior master. I doubt Master Oh would let the devoted members read this forum anyway, he would probably say it if full of bad karma or some rubbish. The young lady, Naima, herself said she wanted Innersound exposed, her family said she told them Innersound screwed her, her close friend said the same- who knows more her family and friends, or you? People on this forum are doing exactly what she wanted, not using her story.

If she went away skiing for 5 months as you claim, and "happy with the centre" it would seem that she was assuming her cancer was gone because of the ancestral healing she had done, no wonder she felt happy. But it was a lie. She should have been under proper medical supervision over that time, but didn't think she needed it because of Innersound.

Who is being inappropriate- you are basically calling a recently deceased person a liar?

Charity and compassion also doesn't usually come in the form of lawyers managing to pressure an organisation into giving a refund. And what is the organisation called now- Innersound, the Wellness Centre, the Wellbeing centre: you have used so many names for them.

And I am pretty sure the army invented brainwashing, that's where it comes from.

Posted by: SimonB ()
Date: January 25, 2013 11:02PM

Oh dear Innersoundwatch.

Your response to anhonestwoman, in keeping with tradition, is feeble and grossly ignorant. I hope that your future posts start to include truthful content backed up by hard (and legal) evidence. Your emotional outbursts are irrelevant and unhelpful.

Firstly Innersoundwatch Cultnews.com is a domain owned by Rick Ross and its purpose is to promote his goals alone. It is a blog and can hardly be labelled as a source of reliable news. The article in question is illegal and wouldn’t make it anywhere near a reputable media or publishing company. You must have realised by now that the internet is uncensored and anyone can say anything they want without taking any responsibility for it – sound familiar?

Secondly I don’t believe that you even know Naima so everything you have said about her situation has been filtered and twisted by your network of armchair critics. No-one has called Naima a liar. The cultnews article is a lie.

Lastly (for now) where did that random statement about the army inventing brainwashing come from?

As an aside, if you liked cultnews.com so much I can highly recommend theonion.com, you would love it.

Current Page: 9 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.