Current Page: 7 of 19
Re: Ki Health International = Money Grabbing Cult run by Criminals
Posted by: simplify ()
Date: August 19, 2012 11:01PM

Peter Daley
Maybe their bus went past the Olympic Stadium on its way to West London?

ha, ha, ha, ha yup I expect that was it. Sounds like the twisted logic you'd expect from any cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 19, 2012 11:50PM

Peter Daley
Well that's strange. I have two letters from Ki Health (former name) and their lawyers Carter Ruck denying any connection between Jungshim and Ki Health and threatening to sue. And the letters were hand delivered at my place of work in Korea by members of Jungshim who added a few "less legal" threats of their own.

Well Jungshimdancegroup is the name that comes up on the IE tab when you go to their website and if you type in www.jungshimdancegroup.com it takes you straight to www.qiculturetheatregroup.com. So those names appear to be synonymous. Their contact info is events@qiwellness.org. Qi Wellness is another name for Innersound/Ki Health International (Master Oh is principle at all of these).

If you go to [whois.domaintools.com] (http://whois.domaintools.com/jungshimdancegroup.com) and [whois.domaintools.com] (http://whois.domaintools.com/qiculturetheatregroup.com) you can see they were registered by Grant Morrison the first on 26th July 2012 and the second on 14th August 2012.

G. Morrison the person who registered the Qi Wellness domain in 2011. [whois.domaintools.com] (http://whois.domaintools.com/qiwellness.org). The registration shows the address and phone numbers at 25 Queen Anne Street, London W1G 9HT +44.2074628811 with an email contact of grant@innersound org.

Grant Morrison's linked-in page says he holds a fundraising position at Innersound.

This all adds-up to being the same organisation in my opinion.

Peter aren't you lucky to have the attention of Carter Ruck who have been employed by such reputable organisations as the Scientologists? However, it strikes me as odd that Qi Wellness, an organisation that claims to be charitably dedicated to the health of all people and innocent of any of the negative claims about it, would need such high profile, aggressive and excruciatingly expensive legal representatives.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2012 11:59PM by simplify.

Posted by: Innersoundwatch ()
Date: August 20, 2012 08:47AM

Of course the UK organisation and the Korean are the same- and its obvious why they have to try to pretend they are separate.

In regards to them justifying themselves as a charity- well they shouldn't be able to- they charge for their services, and do a little bit of charity work here and there to make sure it appears they have met their obligations. What other charties have you ever heard of spending the majority of their income on rent.

I'm sure if the Charity Commission looks into them they would have big problems- I encourage everyone negtively affected by innersound to do that, it can be done anonymously- The Commission had many complaints against Ki Health, but under their new name Innersound and "Qi wellness Centre" they probably have a reasonably clean slate with the Commission.

Date: August 25, 2012 02:45AM

This dance group has claimed they were part of the Olympic opening ceremony but were cancelled at the last minute. Simplify what did you find out about their involvement in the Olympics? I suppose this is just more lies and fraud.

Date: August 25, 2012 04:20AM

Innersoundwatch
This dance group has claimed they were part of the Olympic opening ceremony but were cancelled at the last minute. Simplify what did you find out about their involvement in the Olympics? I suppose this is just more lies and fraud.

Hi there Innersoundwatch, how/where did you come across the claim that they'd been part of the Olympic ceremony, but cancelled? This sounds a bit unlikely.

When I saw the performance, although the invitation had said the group were 'straight from the Olympic stadium', the MC from Qi Wellness made no mention of this, or any Olympic involvement, when introducing the group, which seemed a bit strange.

They launched their website [www.qiculturetheatregroup.com] only a day after the performance I attended, and I looked at it to see if there was any mention of having performed at the Olympics. I couldn't find anything and when I checked out the pictures posted in the Gallery on the website, all I could see were pics of a street performance near London Bridge (which appeared to have no invited audience) and pics from the previous evening's performance in West London. Surely if they'd come to London to perform at the Olympic opening ceremony they would have launched the website before the Opening ceremony and there would be lots of information about their involvement - and pictures too?

It might be a good idea to get in touch with the Korean Olympic organisers and ask if the Jungshim Dance group aka The Qi Culture Theatre Group had been scheduled to appear at the London opening ceremony. They would be the people to know the truth of this claim. Just to find out how blatantly this lot are prepared to lie? Does anyone on this board speak enough Korean to do this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2012 04:24AM by simplify.

Date: August 25, 2012 05:01AM

Innersoundwatch

More searching: I found this page about Korean cultural involvement at the London Olympics, [www.korea.net] , no mention of the Qi Culture theatre group.

Since the KCC UK [london.korean-culture.org] was opened by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and is under the juristiction of the Korean embassy in London, I'm sure we can find someone there who will know exactly which Korean cultural groups were officially invited to be part of the Olympics.

Date: August 25, 2012 08:36AM

Innersound members were told the story about the last minute cancellation. I suppose it is possible that if they were very good they could have been included in an Olympics production and were cancelled once it was discovered they were linked to a criminal Korean cult. But I expect that if the dance group was made up of Ki Masters then they would be very amateurish and almost embarressing to be part of an Olympic act- you saw them, Simplify, how good were they? Probably the best steps to take are to contact the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) - they have a list of evey official organisation that was authorised to claim to be linked to the Olympics. They also put big warnings in the newspaper that they gaurantee they would take legal action against any organisation making false claims. Simplify, did you keep that marketing pamphlet? even if you didn't you saw it first hand- why don't you contact the LOCOG and let them know. I am sure the LOCOG would be happy to make an example of a cult tarnishing their name.

Date: August 26, 2012 08:55AM

Innersound have now refunded a young woman after convincing her not to have chemotherapy, and then her cancer got worse http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193553/Master-Oh-Harley-Street-guru-treats-cancer-patients-BELCHING.html]Mail on Sunday article[/url]

Posted by: PastMaster ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:06PM

Yes, this is the same like in Korea, many people in this organisation are told that drugs bad for the body so they don't taking it. They are say the ki energy is enough. Many have died this way.

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: September 16, 2012 08:06PM

Well I'm in London for the weekend so I thought I would drop by and perhaps have a chat with Leigh Anne in particular or anyone else regarding the threats I received back in 2008. Since the threats were delieverd at my place of work without notice - 7 or 8 members just turned up, I thought I'd make a surprise visit also.

Apparently Leigh Anne wasn't there, but I'm a little skeptical as Sunday is supposed to be their main religious ritual day. A nice guy wearing a unifrom identicle to uniforms worn by jungshim members came to the door and explained that Leigh Anne wasn't there today and that everyone else was too busy to talk to me. He suggested coming back tomorrow, which was fair enough I guess, but I only asked for 5 minute's of someone's time.. and if I wasn't leaving London first thing tomorrow morning I certainly would. It would have been nice to sit down with someone from Innersound and go over the letter they sent me point by point in a calm manner. Oh well, maybe next time.

Still it was at least nice to repay the surprise visit, but admittedly my visit wasn't accompanied by threats.. so we're certainly not even in those stakes. But since I never intend to threaten them, I'll just have to be content with the occassional visit whenever I'm in London. I might sign up for one of their burping treatments next time.

Anyay, I guess that's it for my Innersound adventures in London this time round. Mmm I just noticed they googled my name and my place of work again just after my visit. I guess there's a chance I'll be threatened at work by their freinds again. If that's their plan, I'll look forward to that very much.

Current Page: 7 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.