Current Page: 5 of 19
Re: Ki Health International = Money Grabbing Cult run by Criminals
Posted by: Innersoundwatch ()
Date: May 12, 2012 06:13PM

From [innersound-ancestry.blogspot.com]

Today I want to share with you some of the theory I have learnt about traditional eastern medicine and how it helps our health. I expect many of you are aware of this, but I wasn't until I came to Innersound Ancestry, and if you don't know about it I think you will find it interesting and useful.
Traditional oriental medicine works on the principle that the body has energy channels and centres through which Qi energy circulates. When there is a lack of energy in this system , blockages or an imbalance of yin and yang energy then Qi doesn't circulate properly resulting in stagnation. It is the circulation of Qi which governs the circulation of blood. So when the Qi doesn't circulate well then blood doesn't circulate well meaning that our cells are starved of oxygen and nutrients and less able to detoxify. This coupled with the change in temperature to the body results in our myriad diseases.
So it is poor circulation of blood produced by poor circulation of Qi which causes disease. But this is not the end of the story. According to the Ancients it is the mind which governs the circulation of Qi. So when we experience emotions too frequently it imbalances the mind. Of course our emotions are there for a reason, if we had no emotions we would be dead, they are a survival mechanism. For instance without fear I would not worrying about avoiding an oncoming bus. The problem is when we feel emotions too often. So a really good doctor never needs to treat his patients as he helps them through spiritual cultivation to control their mind and their health. With the Innersound Ancestry system we help people to realx their minds and control their emotions through chanting, meditation and movements akin to chi gung.
So to recap disease is caused by poor circlation of blood which is caused by poor circulation of Qi which in turn is caused by a mind troubled too frequently by desires and emotions. Through spiritual practise the emotions can be calmed by controlling the five desires which give rise to them : food, sex, power, wealth and fame.
Sometimes people are not able to control their minds through meditation alone. This brings us on to the deep cause of disease which is karma. This is what we are dealing with at Innersound Ancestry. In Traditional Chinese Medicine the kidneys are referred to as the seat of the Ancestors. This shows that the doctors of ancient times understood that the actions of our Ancestors creates our good luck and bad luck, our health and wellbeing. By removing our Ancestral karma we can make much quicker progress with spiritual practise and make our energetic foundations strong. This is why the Taoists, Buddhists, Hindu's and most cultures around the world engage in respecting Ancestors through ceremonial practise.

Regards,

Innersound ancestry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2012 06:13PM by Innersoundwatch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: janetd123482 ()
Date: May 13, 2012 05:37PM

Here is the definition of a destructive cult and brainwashing.

The 3 characteristics that define a destructive cult:-

1. A charismatic leader who is the object of worship, and usually claims divine power.
2. A process of coercive persuasion or thought reform (‘brainwashing’);
3. Exploitation of group members, in the form of money, labour, sex and/or other, by the leader and the ruling coterie.

A process of thought reform is occurring if any 6 of the following 8 criteria are fulfilled:-

· Milieu Control- Control of the environment and control of what access to information and communication there is in the environment.
· Mystical Manipulation- A belief that the group and its members are specially chosen for a special purpose or mission by a divine or higher being/power, and persuading them of the divine power of the leader.
· The Demand for Purity- A belief that members’ thoughts, actions and/or state of existence are impure in some way or another and they have to strive to achieve a perfect purified state.
· The Cult of Confession- Confessions of problems, misdeeds, sins and/or emotional issues to trusted confidants within the group.
· The "Sacred Science" - The group’s doctrine cannot be challenged or questioned, it is considered the ultimate truth that comes directly from God.
· Loading the Language- Special terms or words that members in the group use that people in the outside world wouldn’t understand or would take to mean something different.
· Doctrine Over Person- Whatever experience happens in the organisation gets reinterpreted to fit into the doctrine, there cannot be any independent experience that conflicts with the doctrine, even if it would appear to do so to an outside observer.
· The Dispensing of Existence- Only the organisation has the ultimate truth. Everyone inside the organisation is good, right or matters. Everyone outside the organisation is evil, wrong or doesn’t matter.

Date: May 14, 2012 07:04AM

Innersound masters and supporters which of the characteristics and and criteria are not met by your organisation? I can't see one, but maybe I am wrong. If you are not a destructive cult explain why?

Posted by: Wishwash ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:19AM

In the daily telegraph article Innersound, then Ki Health claimed " no financial or managerial connection” with the organisation in Korea.

I offer their grandmaster's own words as rebuttal-

25th December - reporting ceremony 100 days prayer

"Chunmo nim give all the life to the masters and the heavenly people to become heaven and earth and become owner of the whole universe. Chunmo nim giving so many speeches to make the masters and the trainees become the heaven and earth and owner of all living creatures and among the masters, Master Oh follows Chunmo nim and support Chunmo nim’s intention. He is not tall, body is small and skinny but his mind resembles me and his mind is as wide as heaven and as big as heaven and always make a preparation for globalisation and have the mind for completion for Daerachun. And the masters who working with him and making determination to achieve globalisation and completion for Daerachun and Chunmon nim today walked up to the Shindan and be with me and all the Divinities and ancestors. The silent trees and water, even the sky celebrate today’s ceremony and all living creatures.

...You see all the blessing papers from London today. The masters encouraged all these people to do gongduk[donation]. If you do this, Heaven record everything you do to help people to do gongduk. This gongduk build up and their ancestors have more abilities and reaching Chunjon nim. This gongduk you do for others goes to your ancestors who have more light and more abilities. We know as Songja what we have to do to be the best descendant and best master for Heaven."

Date: May 16, 2012 09:17AM

For your interest, here is the marriage certiticate between Master Oh and Emilie Westin-

[www.flickr.com]

Who in their right mind could believe this is legitimate? Master Oh has been married to Master Kim for about 25 years, and they have a 14 year old daughter together and still live as husband and wife. Without a doubt this was done to obtain a British Visa.

The big questions are who did they get to marry Master Kim for her visa, and why hasn't the UK Border Agency acted on any of this yet?

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:35PM

Wishwash
"Chunmo nim give all the life to the masters and the heavenly people to become heaven and earth and become owner of the whole universe.

Well if that's legit I would like to wish them all the best with their plans for world domination and eventual ownership of the whole universe.
I'm sure it'll be nice not having to pay those record rental prices for your London digs.

Wishwash
The silent trees and water, even the sky celebrate today’s ceremony and all living creatures.

That's nice the trees are supporting you.

Date: May 18, 2012 09:05AM

Nevermind about the brainwashing list, it looks like they are trying to tick off breaking the 10 commandments one by one-
adultery, stealing, lying, killing, praying to a symbol in the wall, making up a new God... what are the other 10 commandments? Couldn't be bothered to look them up right now.

Date: May 23, 2012 09:16AM

The Myth of Master Oh

The stories master Oh has told to various people about his history clearly cannot all be reality- he is 46 years old and has been a fulltime master in the organisation for 25 years.

Somehow according to him between finishing high school and getting to 21 years of age he also managed to be a a qualified accupunturist, a qualified chiropactor, a qualified herbalist, in the special forces in the military, spent a year doing buddhist meditation 20 hours a day, a devout christian, a learned taoist, studied a degree at university, all while overcoming terminal cancer that had spread to 5 organs of his body.

Yeah right- and those miracles that the grandmasters performed 1986-1988 in Paraguay and Japan that no other masters saw with thier own eyes, those really happened too.

Posted by: PastMaster ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:47AM

Yes, Master Oh Soon Tak, most masters never like him and never want to work with him. He has too much pride. He thinks he is higher than all the other masters

Date: May 25, 2012 02:58PM

I thought PastMaster's post about Mother Grandmaster giving away money to her boyfriend sounded a bit fishy- this organisation doesn't part with money... ever. So I looked into it, and in fact it was the other way around. Daerachan, the temple site in Korea, was really short of money so the Mother Grandmaster took a boyfriend that bankrolled $4million to pay off mortgage loans- which bank was crazy enough to give this organisation $4million in loans after their entire leadership was convicted of financial fraud? Anyway I don't see why this would upset all the masters enough for them to leave- this seems like their normal gold-digging, I guess sex for money is a shameful line they don't cross in this organisation.... at least for some.

Current Page: 5 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.