Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: c.sees ()
Date: April 05, 2019 11:08PM

The only contact people should make is the FBI. These men are thieves and are engaging in wire fraud.

Posted by: DontGiveUP ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:53AM

Hey good to meet you. I was taken advantage of 7 years ago by Carl/Mark and Denise and a few others in the ring. It took me years to recover, both financially but most of all emotionally. I had so much trauma from their manipulative tactics. Do you know where they are at now? How does Gabriel Cousins play into this? I didn't know his name back when I was caught. I wonder if he's a new twist/addition to the whole scheme? Anyway...file with the police if you can...I did. Any record on them truly does help a bit.
Drop me a line if you like~

Date: April 14, 2019 11:06AM

Denise still lives in Calgary, in a home co owned by her brother and sister. She is most likely still at it. As what else can she do for money at this point? Please don't hesitate to take whatever information you have to the police, every communication to the police really does help.

Date: April 14, 2019 11:19PM

Hi again, I've just realized I have personal friends who may be in contact with Gabriel Cousens. Can you give me any detail of how he is connected to Carl? Is it part of the scam or just an innocent dupe? I don't know much of Dr Cousens except he claims to be a healer and runs detox retreats/meditations etc. God I bet Carl LOVES access to Gabriel's network of unsuspecting targets! Anyway, any tangible information you can share on Carl and Cousens and their relationship would be gratefully appreciated! I want to at minimum warn my personal friends about it.

Posted by: sat-chit-ananda ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:41AM

Carl Jensen and Stephen Gold have targeted Dr Gabriel Cousens and his followers. They all gave money to Carl and Stephen. I have tried to pass on their contact information to the police but no one is interested. I gave them money using PayPal and Visa. I wonder if I could report the payments to PayPal and the IRS?

Posted by: c.sees ()
Date: June 30, 2019 11:59PM

[www.fbi.gov]

From the text of their own website:

"Please contact your local FBI office or submit a tip electronically if you have information about:

"Financial crimes that involve fraud, especially corporate fraud, mortgage fraud, or other investment fraud schemes where significant dollar losses have occurred, including those impacting you or your place of work;"

All contact information is listed on the website.

Date: October 10, 2019 04:01AM

Hello c.sees,
The FBI has been contacted. Unfortunately, Carl Jensen is currently living in Hong Kong and the FBI is unable to locate him. A recent phone number for Carl is 01185295031857

Date: February 12, 2022 05:55AM

There is a new update on this case. Will the FBI arrest Carl Jensen?

"The Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it has filed an injunctive action against Carl Jensen, a Canadian citizen residing in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, and his associates, for an alleged offering fraud that raised more than $7 million from at least 75 retail investors in the United States and worldwide, targeting practitioners in the fields of alternative medicine and transcendental meditation, including retirees.

Litigation Release No. 25183 / August 25, 2021
Securities and Exchange Commission v. Carl Jensen and Stephen W. Gold, Defendants, and Kerry Margolis and Michael Hock, Relief Defendants, No. 2:21-civ-06817 (C.D. Cal. filed August 24, 2021)
[www.sec.gov]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.