Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: Crash ()
Date: October 21, 2010 11:43PM

Sorry to tell you all but it seems Mark does not even believe himself anymore. Kerry i don't really know, seems to be someone who believed in the "movement" and wanted to do all he could to climb to the top... bad life choice son. Carl Jensen had good intentions at the start i am sure. I know he is a good man i just thought he was smarter than this. Unfortunately, Carl mush have fallen for their BS long ago. I know he was asked to put his talents to work for the better of all but what they really meant Carl was the better of them. I haven't talked to Carl for a long time but i know he is a capable man. All i hope is Carl is getting his act straight, working towards getting his life back together and make something good of this. This group have effected a lot of people in a negative way. If you talk to anyone in the group you will find that nothing is their fault its always your negative energy that is making things not happen. They should be ashamed of their actions for always passing the blame, taking advantage of so many, and never taking responsibilities for their actions. But they knew what they were going from the start. If you believe in what they teach you know they will all get theirs. They have to admit this situation has really gotten away from them.

Also,
I see Bullo's post from Holo 01/09, almost 2 years later now and still no celebration, gg guys

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: November 16, 2010 03:20AM

Last I heard Mark was in Hong Kong....you know making sure the money was being dispersed or whatever...I would just settle for my debts I acquired while Mark was telling me to keep borrowing from what I used to have "friends" and a proper gravestone for my friend that died because he was putting his Kimo treatments off on the word that Him and Mark were supposed to move into The Paramount Luxury apts. and that was another lie..My career and love of my life and dignity and respect will never be as honorable as they were. I could go on and on..but you all know scince your going through it yourselves...Would be such a help to just pay my friends back. and have 350 to get my license renewed and start my career from the bottom again...I can't even afford to do laundry now for 8 months..I went to making 1200 a week to 400 every two weeks...yikes...miss my Christian Dior eyeliner, getting my nails done and buying myself a new pair of heels....My screen name is my friends name that died..

Date: November 16, 2010 11:19PM

Sorry for your loss. i somewhat understand giving big chunks of money to a used car salesman that spews nothing but BS in return for non-guaranteed 1000% huge returns.... but giving up kimo? This movement has been bad for all involved and is going to be bad for Mark and his "finance" team. Cant everyone see that by now? There is no money anymore. Once those funds left your hands they were gone for good. Please let this go and move on with your life. The more you dwell on the fact your riches are coming and how you are gonna spend them or now the money you are going to pay back from the mess YOU caused yourself the more it costs you. This situation is still holding peoples lives back please don't let it.

Date: November 17, 2010 12:15AM

I do not care about the money...I have moved on from that...I do care about justice or getting information on the storage unit that Mark put all of carls belongings in and was paying for...the ring that my friend left me that Mark took and said he would give me when he gave me the money....that my friend left for me in his will..The saftey deposit box that Mark had carl get so he could put money and whatever else in...it had Cartier watch in that deposit box...Why he put my friend in the Mosser Hotel for 3 years and paid for it...how odd is it that my friend was in Elizabeth Targs prayer group studies and 2 months after her death Mark meets Carl on line on a gaymenfornow website and asks him to invest then to pretend to be his lover for over 3 years...was never around much until the end...then all the sudden had all this time to handle Carls belongings that no one asked him to do?...Then to fuck with my life...I let go 3 years ago..every day that I can not eat or even wash my clothes and to think of how successful i was until this toxic person came into my life was...no I want justice or at least Mark to face me and apologize and own it...I think we all need to get together and press charges...these people prey on people dying...I think the list of Elizabeth Targs prayer group studies people and the list of investors would match...All of You that say that we caused this ourselves is on the Mark team..and can go fuck yourselves...I will not let this die and it is not slander..The truth will set me free...Quantum Physics...cause and effect..and the universe will take care of it..with out any efforts...Alot of other info will be dictated but only when I feel in any moment that it should be..My friend haunts me and tells me he can not rest in peace until there is some kind of closure that is respectable...The day I was to sign my lease for my business Mark assured me to do it...tomorrow tomorrow...sure I got 1500 over a year but that was hush money...I dont dwell on "The riches that are coming' I dwell on the riches that were lost...So for that do not brush off like it is all our faults....obviously you did not read and take in what I wrote...He waited to get Kimo for two weeks so he would not be sick so he could move...into the fake apt that was a lie..So you may not have apathy...do I care? I only care that there are others still trying to get some answers or apology or justice...so not going to just walk away...sorry...can not do that...and take your own advice...why are you giving efforts to even being on this forum? what is your agenda?

Date: November 17, 2010 12:22AM

not sure if this posted...I do not care about the money...I have moved on from that...I do care about justice or getting information on the storage unit that Mark put all of carls belongings in and was paying for...the ring that my friend left me that Mark took and said he would give me when he gave me the money....that my friend left for me in his will..The saftey deposit box that Mark had carl get so he could put money and whatever else in...it had Cartier watch in that deposit box...Why he put my friend in the Mosser Hotel for 3 years and paid for it...how odd is it that my friend was in Elizabeth Targs prayer group studies and 2 months after her death Mark meets Carl on line on a gaymenfornow website and asks him to invest then to pretend to be his lover for over 3 years...was never around much until the end...then all the sudden had all this time to handle Carls belongings that no one asked him to do?...Then to fuck with my life...I let go 3 years ago..every day that I can not eat or even wash my clothes and to think of how successful i was until this toxic person came into my life was...no I want justice or at least Mark to face me and apologize and own it...I think we all need to get together and press charges...these people prey on people dying...I think the list of Elizabeth Targs prayer group studies people and the list of investors would match...All of You that say that we caused this ourselves is on the Mark team..and can go fuck yourselves...I will not let this die and it is not slander..The truth will set me free...Quantum Physics...cause and effect..and the universe will take care of it..with out any efforts...Alot of other info will be dictated but only when I feel in any moment that it should be..My friend haunts me and tells me he can not rest in peace until there is some kind of closure that is respectable...The day I was to sign my lease for my business Mark assured me to do it...tomorrow tomorrow...sure I got 1500 over a year but that was hush money...I dont dwell on "The riches that are coming' I dwell on the riches that were lost...So for that do not brush off like it is all our faults....obviously you did not read and take in what I wrote...He waited to get Kimo for two weeks so he would not be sick so he could move...into the fake apt that was a lie..So you may not have apathy...do I care? I only care that there are others still trying to get some answers or apology or justice...so not going to just walk away...sorry...can not do that...and take your own advice...why are you giving efforts to even being on this forum? what is your agenda?

Posted by: sunlight ()
Date: December 03, 2010 02:55PM

I do agree that it's not good to dwell on things. At the same time Mark needs to be held accountable for his actions. Sounds to me like he's injured a great many people. Two years ago he or one of his shills said "The money is being returned."

When? This millennium?

Date: December 10, 2010 01:09AM

I have no agenda. Urbina, you say you have more information, why not release it now what are you holding on to? You really think Mark is going to do anything for you. Has anyone called you and given you an update in the last year or so? Maybe they lost your number.....? All these people have forgotten who we are and have moved on. I'm not trying to be mean, its fact. There are people in this world who care and those who just drain your life. Once people like Mark and Co. have used you and can gain nothing else from you, you are disgarded thats just the MO. When you had something they could use there were calls everyday. Once used up they go on to the next.

I put my trust in someone just like you and was taken advantage of, thats just the way it is.

Posted by: Bullo ()
Date: December 13, 2010 01:15PM

In my understanding, there has been no money returned. In my suspicion, no money will be returned.

What seems to be left in wake of such confusion, anger and grief is a kind of self-leveling sense of loss. There remains the opportunity to compare stories of disaster and, oddly enough, discoveries of unknown strengths. It sucks to trust and consequently be deceived. It also sucks to be victim of one own belief system.

I was both.

So now I pick up the shattered pieces and make lemonade. ( bitter lemonade )

So if you are out there Mark Comings, Carl Jensen etc.- a little message, in a little bottle on a big ocean; float if you may, sink if you need. The cost of truth is still everything...

Posted by: sunlight ()
Date: December 21, 2010 05:22PM

So if you are out there Mark Comings, Carl Jensen etc.- a little message, in a little bottle on a big ocean; float if you may, sink if you need. The cost of truth is still everything...

This is garbage.

What matters in this world is money and power. Anything else is a lie told to the naive.

Posted by: Bullo ()
Date: December 22, 2010 01:58PM

Garbage? I could actually agree.

And when the money and power burns to the ground, all that is left are lies and the people telling them.

My garbage lemonade is unremarkable in every way except the fire from which it was made. I say, fuck it - get burned... Let your hand off the tiller and sail this boat to the bottom.

Ask yourself then, who is the judge of your worth? This mysterious world took you apart, this ocean sank your boat, this fire burned you down...

It's all still garbage.....

Current Page: 3 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.