Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: sunlight ()
Date: February 01, 2009 07:44PM

Also worth considering is that Comings' and Jensen's ongoing efforts to conclude the above-referenced matter are completely honorable, despite the protracted period of time it has taken.
You call five years of ridiculous excuses and stalling tactics honorable?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bullo ()
Date: February 07, 2009 09:49AM

Why not let everybody see your message Holomirage?

-------------------------
You know full well...
To: Bullo
Date: 01/30/2009 04:04PM

There will be no documentation circulated. No one was ever promised proof. No one should expect it, but rather continue to trust as has been the order of the day since the outset.

We have had numerous dialogues, you and I. Your language style gives you away, along with your cudgel-like approach.

Do you similarly recognize me?

Are you prepared to have the rewards that would otherwise be coming to you held back due to your continued efforts to discredit Comings and Jensen?

I promise you, all that you will receive is your original loan until you can repent of your acts of character assassination and gross defamation.

If you persist in this vein, you will be prosecuted for slander and libel. Your identity is known.

It is your choice... Cease and desist, or be left out of the impending celebration.

holomirage
--------------------------

sugar, spice and everything nice.

Date: February 09, 2009 05:20AM

If you persist in this vein, you will be prosecuted for slander and libel. Your identity is known.

It is your choice... Cease and desist, or be left out of the impending celebration.

The carrot and the stick. Go ahead and prosecute! At some point you have to either breakdance or get off the cardboard. Get real though, we all know that having this all aired out in court is the last thing Comings and Jensen want. If anyone should be worried about a lawsuit it's them. Especially in this climate, a court of law will be looking at them with a jaundiced eye from the very start. They will look at Mark's long history of lies, his associations and the numerous broken promises he's made. They'll look at the very name of the investment project. None of this is going to look good at all for Mark Comings.

And then there's the threat: "If you continue asking questions, you will only get your original investment and no more." That's not how it works, Comings.

Date: February 09, 2009 05:22AM

No one was ever promised proof. No one should expect it, but rather continue to trust as has been the order of the day since the outset.

Note the embedded NLP command: "Continue to trust."

Whatever you do, don't question the men who have your money. Trust is what all of this is built on.

Your trust.

Date: September 25, 2009 10:14AM

No money has been returned. Everyone is terribly shocked!

Posted by: twiceshy ()
Date: August 13, 2010 02:23AM

I would be interested to know if anyone has the latest wheareabouts of Gabrielle and the Maha Devi lot or any news of Mark Comings or Carl Jensen. This is from someone who was once bitten

Posted by: openchannel ()
Date: August 13, 2010 04:28AM

I would be very interested to know anything as well. I had her murmurs of Mark being out there a couple years ago but have since not heard anything even from people he actually was keeping in contact with. I would love to hear any info. I was burned as well. Badly, in such hurtful ways.

Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: August 18, 2010 03:22AM

I can Add to the fact that my whole life has been ruined and friendships ect to the point I was suicidal. I was successful and started a salon with the words of Mark saying yes do it the money will be here next week, next week,next week...I ended up borrowing money that I still owe and loosing clients and my career...my thing is..Where is all of Carl Urbinas stuff that ark Comings put in storage and the diamond ring Carl left me when He passed that was supposed to be givin to me...then said when you get your money...ha..and why did Mark put Carl in the Mosser Hotel for over a year with a safety deposit box ect? Oh yea he knew Carl was dying scince Carl was in his wife of two months Prayer group studies...said he met Carl on Gay Men For Now...what are the chances...because he did meet him on that site..and for someone soo about good energy..why is he party and playing? All should know this is not slander for it is the truth and all I want back is the ring...be nice to have my career my respect dignity friends my lover my ford falcon my happiness and hope for life. my goals I had for my future that were raped from me because of this money that was left to me that my friend was waiting for for Five years til his death bed. This subject never closed for me.. my friend still has no gravestone or closure. So if all Y'all are about good energy...seems to me alot of negative energy and peoples lives were compromised..I have nothing anymore and cry everyday thinking how happy I was til JoshMark told me money was left for me to open a salon..sign the lease it will be here next week..it has been another 4 years and I can't even afford groceries or my antidepressants that I know need because of this. Sorry but this is the truth and cry out to everyone to never let it die. check his investors to his wifes prayer group people...knowing those people will die soon with cancer..Mark was supposed to be signing a lease with Paramount apts for the two of them..so my friend put off kimo thinking he didn't want to move sick because any day now they were to move...2 weeks later died..he waited too long.

Posted by: twiceshy ()
Date: August 22, 2010 03:42AM

I'm sorry to hear what you have been through and still going through, it sounds a lot like what I too am going through right now, just a loy of empty promises of things to come that never do. Maybe they are waiting for us all to die, then they won't owe anything.
Knowing where these people are and bringing them to justice seems to be the best way now for some closure for many of us.

Date: October 21, 2010 01:23PM

It didn't take me more than a few minutes to know Mark for what he is. Why did so many other people take so long? He appears to have a whole camp of shills who support him. Do they know what's going on? Wouldn't it be funny watching Mark trying to explain this whole thing-- the Abundance Ray and all the crap-- to a court of law?

Clue, for those who haven't picked up on it yet: your money will never be returned. You will be given only excuses and lies so ridiculous that they show all the true contempt Comings has for you and those like you.

Current Page: 2 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.