Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: Pigeon food ()
Date: March 12, 2016 02:20AM

Oh my!

It has been quite a while since I last looked over these boards. Unimaginably nuts that Mark and company are still at it. Second thought, perfectly reasonable when the mundane efforts to keep ones self fed and clothed are dependent on that same fraudulent livelihood.

I read on a previous post that Carl needed somekind of diplomatic passport? That sounds so perfectly A-ray-esque in its bundled importance/BS.

More than a news story, a behavioral psychologist could make an exceptional study of this peristyle/psychedelic delusion du jour scam.

That fact that Mark thought the efforts of another to provide reflection were " a bit weird " brought a smile to my face.

Keep pushing! Doors will open and dark maze of deception will provide little refuge for the sociopaths.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Undone ()
Date: March 12, 2016 09:18AM

Update on Mark.

I’ve just spoken to Mark and told him the “really good news” in regards to the return of his Lap Top and Passport.

“Everything is progressing well”, I said, “but with many snags along the way”, which I’m doing my best to rectify.

I assured him the exchange / transfer will no doubt happen very soon… “any day now” or “first thing next week” and that all the money, once returned, will be distributed to “spiritually minded people”… (i.e. 'he knows who') so she may do “many good works” in the world.

Mark, as you can imagine, was VERY HAPPY to hear this news.

Posted by: lobo ()
Date: March 15, 2016 04:17AM

Undone

You have his laptop!? Can you access his files? Is there anything we can use on there? You are the closest we have gotten to him/them in a long time. there must be records somewhere or they wouldnt be able to keep track of all the people they have swindled.

Date: March 15, 2016 04:26AM

Does everyone have receipts from the banks they deposited to? Obviously they wont be in their names, but there might be a way to track them back to them.

Just an idea

Date: March 15, 2016 04:29AM

I just noticed that there have been over 20,000 views of this topic! Who and where are all these people? Have you all been scammed by these guys? If you have been scammed, please come out and speak. If we can get even 1/4 of these people together we must be able to take it to some authority.

Posted by: Millicent ()
Date: March 16, 2016 12:28PM

Nice to see "progress" from the people here. Love the guy with his clever responses back for Mark's laptop! By Tuesday? How about Friday of next week??
We all are getting fed the same BS lines. Amazed at how many this has effected. It's been 15 years for me! I know someone who still talks to Carl directly. He is also upset, as he put in lots of $, also 15 years ago.
It does seem like putting on the pressure will burst their bubble and have a reality check.

Posted by: Pigeon food ()
Date: March 18, 2016 04:00AM

Undone, lobo and millicent -

Yes, i invested. It was a long time ago; lost any hope of getting my money back. I pleaded but no joy.

If anybody has any direct knowledge of the institutions supposedly being used to clear/transfer/wire/manage or otherwise launder the "funds" i would contact them directly and report a potential crime. They will not confirm nor deny any client information but the risk managers will note the account and select it for scrutiny.

Though honestly the likelihood of that institution supposedly being used are low.

Start to think like a mind-washing scammer. What would you need to perpetuate a pyramid scheme that focuses on spiritual communities?
Credibility, a good story, baby faced salesman and a clean getaway.

Credibility is further diminished by public testimony.

There is no good story. The lies will eventually fall apart.

The salesmen? Need both of the above.

The clean getaway is where the focus is best placed. Canadian embassies in places where Carl hides will provide useful advice. Gabrielle holds a german passport, try contacting the embassy in australia. Assuming she is still there.

She is fixated on the breatharian thing. The community must be small. Look within its ranks to see if anybody has heard of her.

I suppose the best possible outcome would be to stop this crime.

I was quite active in finding a solution a while back. Hate to see others getting sucked into it. I am so far removed now my knowledge is out dated.

Also, important to anticipate the well-meaning, doe eyed fiduciaries turn rather mean when confronted. Be prepared for all assortments of legal threats and scare tactics.

Posted by: disillusioned ()
Date: August 11, 2016 09:54PM

I am a community member who go involved in February without knowing the history of this situation.

Two weeks has turned into 6 months.

Have there been no posts since March?

Date: August 12, 2016 03:15AM

I have to admit that tracking this and getting letters, etc from other investors did not get to the top of my priority list, despite the potential for grabbing them in Thailand. I do have receipts from banks that I deposited money in, as do the people that collected a bunch of money to invest for a group of us.
I just find it amazing that we have not found a way to stop these guys.

Any suggestions as to other internet sites we can post this info and warnings on??

Posted by: disillusioned ()
Date: August 12, 2016 12:42PM

How many of us are there in the Thailand contingent and when did it start this time?

Try scam.com

Is there a way to communicate privately?

I would like to know what is being done, if anything.

There are some things about this that don't make any sense at all, like what's in it for the torchbearers?

Current Page: 8 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.