Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: twiceshy ()
Date: January 16, 2013 03:28AM

I am wondering if there is any further news on this subject, I too am a person who has had my fingers burnt be all of this and was promised the world by Carl Jensen, even right up until December 2012, so he is still out there somewhere. He seems to have done one of his disappearing acts like he does every now and then, but I would certainly like any information on his whereabouts.

Oncebitten

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mikebogart ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:43AM

Hi -- I was scammed recently, gave all I had, in July 2012. I'm still trying to sort it all out. Spoke to Carl lats night. Very disturbing. It would be great to talk/share stories. Please feel free to contact me.

Posted by: RiverSource ()
Date: May 24, 2013 02:33AM

Gooday to all. Unfortunately I have been involved in this scam for over a year. I was brought in through a local "friend", who basically swore up and down to the absolute integrity of Carl and how all naysayers just misunderstand him. My involvement was not as an "investor" but strictly in a "bridge financing" scenario to help finalize last minute "legal fees" and the like to facilitate the immediate release of all these accumulated funds. The agreed understanding of my provision of funds was the "return of principal within 30, 60 to a maximum of 90 days". It was further absolutely clear, understood and agreed that in no way were my funds to be accepted by Carl unless he was able to return them exactly as agreed. Needless to say, with it now being more than a year over the maximum 90 days, that Carl is in total breech of our contract; to put it nicely.

It boggles my mind the "creativity of excuses" that repeatedly get told week after week after week after week ad infinitum ad nauseum. The return of principal has been promised "absolutely, for sure, definitely, no problem, being done, as we speak, any minute now, just one more phone call, in transit, final clearing, tax review, implement software, assembling accounts, one more meeting, final meeting, one more signature, funds being protected, funds being made spendable, delay because of; accident, illness, mugging, bank holiday (omg with as many Hong Kong bank holidays I have heard it is amazing ANY business ever gets done in Hong Kong), you are first to be paid, payout Tuesday - Wednesday - no, now over the weekend - there goes another week but for sure next week, absolutely before Christmas, absolutely before the year end, absolutely by your birthday, absolutely by the end of the month (every month the same), everything is in place, money is being transferred in Carl's accounts (this has been the SLOWEST money transfer in the history of the world - literally a snail could have carried the money faster because this transfer NEVER COMPLETES!

I have just informed, as one previous poster labeled them "hiding behind a small number of shielding characters around the globe" that if I do not receive my principal by the end of this month, May 31, 2013, that these message boards will no longer lack any updated information on this whole investment scam fiasco. I have, what was sent to me by "Carl Jensen" but I have not authenticated, a scan of Carl Jensen's passport c/w photo. Starting in June, 2013, if I have not received my principal back, I will welcome contact from anyone wanting to combine their personal experience and documents so we can jointly provide our information and testimony to a qualified investigative journalist who would like to make an international story from this and, if nothing else, at minimum PUT A STOP to this as I have personal information that money has been sent, large amounts, from new "hopefuls" as recent as this month of May, 2103.

I have often told one particular character "hiding behind a small number of shielding characters around the globe" to STOP sending Carl money but it seems she is in sooooooo deep and has risked and involved so many "friends" into supporting this, that she is incapable of accepting that her "very close friend i.e. Carl" is a major scam artist. This is a classic example of cognitive dissonance.

This “friend” who introduced me to Carl in the early Spring of 2012 knows that when I, unlike Carl, say I am going to do something, one does not need to second guess as to whether or not I will do it. She knows damn well I will do what I have said I will do and she can count on it and will not be kept immune from it because she has been an enabler…and all the “good intentions” in the world will not absolve or account for the financial, emotional, spiritual and social devastation this “Carl Jensen” group has caused and, unless stopped, will continue to cause. I have also been “hinted to” that taking such a stand as I am proposing to do will have “the far reaching hand of Carl reach out and smite me”. Bring it on! The only “reaching” Carl’s hand has ever done, to my knowledge, is reach into the pockets, of genuinely good and hopeful people who really do want to make the world a better place, and take their hard-earned money for his and his friend’s personal use.

Posted by: RiverSource ()
Date: May 24, 2013 03:59AM

Stay tuned for possible upcoming alien disclosure of Carl Jensen (not that he is an alien but he has the heart of one).

Posted by: ellajames ()
Date: July 02, 2013 05:56AM

CARL JENSEN'S PASSPORT INFORMATION.

USE IT. SUBMIT TO POLICE. THE HEAT ALREADY ON CARL, LETS EACH PUT ON SOME MORE. I CAN GUARANTEE CARL IS ALREADY RESTRICTED ACCCESS TO MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. HE HAS STOLEN OUR MONIES, BUT HE IS NOT FREE. SUBMITTING YOUR CLAIM TO THE POLICE WILL ENSURE THAT CARL CANNOT MOVE INTERNATIONALLY, HE WILL BE FORCED TO LIVE THE FINAL YEARS OF HIS LIFE IN HIDING IN HONG KONG.

IF YOU KNOW MARK COMING'S PASSPORT INFORMATION, POST IT NOW SO WE CAN ALL SUBMIT MARK'S INFORMATION TO THE POLICE IN OUR RESPECTIVE REGIONS.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY GONE TO THE POLICE, DO IT NOW. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP CARL, MARK AND THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

FORGET ABOUT YOUR MONEY, THAT IS NOT COMING BACK. MOVE FORWARD. GOTO THE AUTHORITIES NOW.

Mr. Carl Jensen

Passport No: BA104590

Country of Origin: Canada

Issued: May 20-2005

Expiry Date: May 20-2010

Posted by: Bullo ()
Date: July 08, 2013 12:52PM

Well done ellajames! (and all the others) I fully support your move to post information.

The dimensions of this problem/struggle/saga are ever-unfolding. Ellajames, i would guess, is fortunate to have easily parted ways with a "belief" in wealthy endings and found some peace in the discomfort of asking hard questions. Thank you for that. ( that outcome is not so easy for others ) (( and there are reasons why))

Fatigue. The research that is consistent with psychological experiments parallels the theory that fatigue is an important element in mind control and manipulation. One unusual grievance from every investor is the constant stream of updates that promise a soon-to-be pay out. The architects of the spiritual investment are clearly building a case for involvement on the integrity of Mr. Jensen and his affiliations. The integrity of a multi-million dollar enterprise is entangled with a public relations scheme that makes constant irrational promises to anxious supporters. A misstep? Or a necessary tool? Why a tool?

To fatigue.

More to the point, fatigue is a necessary ingredient for effective control of the mind. This is why sensory deprivation is a tool of torture and manipulation; to fatigue and eventually create a highly suggestive state of mind. The "investment" ( under many names ) is sold as a powerful story of collectively believing in "positive" outcomes. As investors you have been woven into a belief system that pre-dates the existence of people like Carl Jensen. Which means to say, if you believe your serendipity has led you to invest in this scheme I would suggest you look closely at that belief. ( and be prepared for uncomfortable realizations ) There is a very real possibility that people could understand this vulnerability (or innocence) and exploit it in very unfortunate ways.

To question the integrity of events leading to your investing would be no different from questioning the idea of a supportive universe or dynamic consciousness. Or is it?

The power of believing is undeniable. But that doesn't mean belief has any integrity.

Would the universe continue to support you if you stopped believing it will?

Hard questions require calories and a good nights sleep. Neither of which are in any abundance when you are broke and depressed.

By example:

Find people who ask important spiritual questions ( never easy to answer ) and model a highly congruent and magical answer before their eyes. Offer testimony of a discoverable world unreachable by less talented seekers. Suggest their "given" fortunes could be better spent in more "compassionate" ways. Promise ( with universal integrity as collateral ) that the riches of believing will pay large returns. Maintain the exuberance with consumer marketing strategies. Placate disbelievers with promotional gimmicks. Pay off the nay-sayers. Promise weekly returns to the hopeful and loyal. Use fatigue ( incessantly ) as tool to control protest. Deny all wrong doing and blame the universe. Rinse and repeat.

You owe it yourself to find the truth. You owe it others to stop this crime.

Do you actually know what you believe? ( I was shocked to know I did not )

The "abundance" you were once hoping for may be a story of subtraction, not addition.

Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:00AM

There is an Abundance of BS and definatly a zero point..The money is not the issue anymore..it is justice that needs to be searved..the positive side is that at least some of us believe in the good of the people to not let thid keep happening..believing that justice will be servrd..remote view that..That eill make slot of us have closure with at least peace of mind..all that have list everything are not the negative ones..believing that your positive and spiritual soul when your on the other end is what is disturbing and preying on dying people w cancer and getting investers from A list of Elizabeths cancer prayer groups is evill..creating all this evil and being srlf ritcheous about it is dellusional and will have consiquences somewhere. in one of y our existance peace and harmony for all that have lovely consiousness

Posted by: curious123 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:35PM

I see this is the first comment in almost a year.

Once in a while I talk to a woman who knows Carl and Mark quite well; she claims she talks to them almost daily. She always is quite upbeat and says the very final stages are in place and we will all receive our principle back "early next week," and then the upside of the abundance ray (52 times the original investment) will be transferred into our accounts thirty days later. Of course this is nothing of consequence to add to this discussion. I try to not think about this much any more, but the fantasy of a few million dollars appearing in my bank account is just so entertaining! I wonder if the IRS and FBI would be contacting me soon thereafter, since they monitor transactions over $10,000. (I think). What would I tell them?

Any news from anyone else out there?

Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: June 22, 2014 01:20AM

Funny I just started my career again from loosing it all. Yes..I am still under privilege. Any kind of help from anyone would be a Miracle. I can get back on my feet. Been doing sound therapy for past year and has helped a lot. Peace and love

Posted by: lobo ()
Date: June 22, 2014 02:12AM

Greetings,

I have not logged in for several months and am interested to see that someone, at least a couple of someone's actually still have contact with him, and one person with passport info? I only have receipts for deposits, but I am up for creating a "task force" to bring an end to this horrific ongoing crime. I have let go of the money, but am disturbed and dumbfounded that this guy is still getting away with this.

I know of several other people that invested, but this was all back in 2002 or 2003, so dont know if it will carry any weight, or if they will be interested in pursuing it, but might be at least willing to provide any documentation they have to support stopping this guy.

Also, why is obscure forum the only board online that is carrying this info? Cant we saturate the web with this info to help bring awareness to his to potential victims?
Maybe I will do some research on this in the next few days.

Look forward to hearing from others interested in pursuing.

I dont think just going to local police individually will help, I think we need a collective effort, and the idea of a investigative journalist is a great idea.

Thanks for all who have contributed to this dialogue.

Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.