Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: joby5 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:51PM

hi just wondering if you had any updates on this? Have just found this forum and am also shocked to see such little information on the net.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: July 20, 2012 10:42PM

I second that

Posted by: suspicious ()
Date: October 30, 2012 11:07PM

hello,

does any body have any more info on these folks or what they might be up to?
this is sounding all too familiar.... I am searching for info on carl jensen, it is difficult to find...
thank you
s

Posted by: Henry Hopper ()
Date: November 20, 2012 11:41AM

Last I heard Carl was staying at the New World Hotel in Hong Kong but that was a few years back now.

I logged on expecting to read he had been caught and his trade scams brought down. I can't believe he is still going. I last had dealings with him in 2007. I invested a small amount with him only Au$5000.00 after being introduced to his scam through a friend when I realised it was a scam I threatened him with police involvement and I got my money back.

Easy for him to give back small amounts and makes him look good too. My friend put in around $500000.00 of her money and some of her friends money the whole thing went pear shaped along with the friendships... Sad! I know of one guy who put in $125000.00 lost his wife and family over it......very sad!!

I am doing Journalism now so hope to take a trip to HK within the 12 months and track him down. Will make a good story and hopefully help in stopping him. I have never forgotten him. The cheat!!

I would like to be kept up to date if any new info comes to hand please. Personal messages Ok.

Don't give up, that's what he's hoping you do!!

Cheers

James
aka Henry Hopper.

Posted by: suspicious ()
Date: November 25, 2012 10:05AM

thank you james,

I ask because some one I just met has been mentioning his name... carl jensen that is.
No one has asked for money but it feels 'funny'. Does any one have a photo of him? Is he american?
Any history would be great and what was the name of the investments that he stung folks on. If I find out
more on my end I will post what I find out.

Date: November 26, 2012 04:43AM

Suspicious,

Stay that way!!

Yes, he is American he had a scheme called the "Abundance Ray" he has not used this name for some time, as far as I can tell. There is very little info on Carl Jensen and I guess that intentional. No one I know has ever seen a photo of him. I know people who have meet him and and spent time with him sadly because they trusted him no photos where ever taken. I too asked the photo question some said they should have a pic because they had been to functions and dinners where the cameras were out but he seems to avoid them, again I think this is intentional.

When I last had dealings with him he was offering huge returns on your money tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars in what he would call "Trades" these would be done through banks such as HSBC or the Bank of Luxenbourg. He would tell stories about how he had done "trades" for the FBI, The Vatican and the a number of Royal Families. No muslin organisation had or has access to these "trades".

The profits of these "trades" had to be used in a particular way. The monies could only be used to help others (Ironic, I know) you had to "Pay it Forward" so to speak. Upon payment (which never happens) you can only use a small part of it on yourself, mind you a small part would be many many many millions of dollars. SOUNDS GREAT! HELP OTHERS AND GET RICH AT THE SAME TIME!!

He talks in a very spiritual manner preaches the "law of attraction", talks of God, and how fate has brought you together. He really is a the "Master of Masters of Deceit" !!! I cannot stress this enough!!!!!

I was suspicious so only offered up a small amount. I was told payment was due on countless occasions but it never came. This went on for over twelve months. What he does from time to time is make small to semi substantial payments to some people and then makes sure that it gets out that he's made those payments. He's as cunning as a shit house rat!!

Have your friends ever meet him?
What is he telling you now?
How did you come to have contact with him?
Have you or any friends given him any money and if so what is the combined total?

He has a story for everything and back then denied knowing Mark comings or Gabrielle Klonek aka "The Maha Devi" of the"Abundance Ray" other people we can't find.

Mind you we don't even know if Carl Jensen is his real name. I found this video on youtube Possible Picture?. I have never seen Carl but the voice on this is very very similar to what I remember. Have you or your friends ever meet him?

The more you get into it the more strange it is. I would like to bring this back to life and I would love to see these people brought down. Many are embarrassed that they fell in for it and don't put their hand up, but that is exactly what Carl and co want.

I would like you to answer the questions above if you would an I will get in contact with a few people here in Australia that have been stung and get as much info as possible for you.

Cheers

James

Posted by: carl urbina ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:13AM

I would love to help with any documentary on this matter. Still trying to get my life back...He preyed "No pun intended" on people who where dying of cancer and aids..I think alot of Elizabeths prayer group study people he contacted after she passed. I did get a thousand dollars back when I mentioned that!

Posted by: lobo ()
Date: November 27, 2012 11:40AM

Hello-

Havent checked in on this in a while. Seems he is still out there running this scam. I knew he was international, but had no idea he was running the scam around the world, but of course he would be.

I did not invest a lot of money but know several people who did, and some who invested small amounts that they really didnt have, in good faith. He definitely preyed on people who had good, high intentions for the monies, it was supposed to "correct his money karma" from all the big business deals he had done in his life. Hah! I hope that instant karma catches up with him now, if not it will in the next lifetime.

It appears there is renewed interest in this. Has anyone considered contacting any of the news agencies that like to dig up these kinds of things? I am not even sure who or which one that would be, but I have to believe that one of them would be interested in tracking this guy down. Seems like that is the kind of worldwide search and revealment power that is needed here, since he seems to have even eluded being photographed and appearing anywhere on the internet. Thats pretty amazing these days. Especially considering all the harm he has done and how huge this scam appears to be. But the same name keeps coming up, so that has to be a lead.

I would be interested in participating a bit in this. I am not sure of my friends, some of them just let it go, but I would like to see him brought to the public eye and stopped before he hurts anyone else.

RE

Date: November 28, 2012 01:48AM

Carl Urbina and lobo,

Get in touch with anyone who has given them money. Find out whether they have heard anything of late. I am checking here with peeps I have not seen for a few years. They all have heard something and it all helps.

They are expecting all to stop chasing.

I prepared to chase them up but will need help with info.

James

Posted by: curious123 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 09:09AM

I'm an investor, from six years ago. Occasional contact with Mark C. Always the same news: everything is progressing nicely, we'll all get our money (50 times the investment!!) any day now. Go for it James. I would love to hear if anyone can find Carl in Hong Kong and have a face to face interview. This whole thing would make for a great article in the New Yorker!

Curious123

Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.