Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: sunlight ()
Date: December 23, 2010 07:48PM

>And when the money and power burns to the ground, all that is left are lies and the people telling them.

All of it burns to the ground though. The sun is going to turn to a neutronium cinder the size of a hockey puck, and your molecules will occupy the same space as those of Jerry Falwell.

It's just that what you're saying sounds like the whole sour grapes mentality. Whatever makes people feel better, I suppose, but Comings and Co. are laughing all the way to the bank and they will never be punished in this world or some notional next world, because the next world doesn't actually exist and there is no such thing as karma either.

Notice that the people who talk about karma the most are the biggest shills on the planet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lobo ()
Date: December 28, 2010 07:29AM

I am grateful to find these posts. Given the number of people involved, I had expected to find more info on this elsewhere on the net.

I too am one of the "victims" or suckers, whichever you choose, of this scam.
although I would dearly love to have the money back, I am more interested at this point in exposing these two men and their dispicable deed. As mentioned above, they took millions of dollars from people who are the ones that are trying to do really good works in the world, and brought untold personal pain to others. And they did this to in the context of a spiritual motive, to "clean-up" their karma?

Mark Comings came into our spiritual community that was struggling to stay afloat and brought a false ray of hope that convinced many people to put in any small amount they could contribute.
Carl then kept the scam alive by consistently returning phone calls and offering assurances for several years, leading to yet more false hope that if this was a hit and run scam, why would he bother staying in contact if he was going to disappear with the money? Add to this his connection to a spiritual guru who was encouraging him to do this.

Aside from the obvious lesson learned, I have righteous anger at these men for doing this under the auspices of helping good works.

I would be interested in joining any investigation or attempt to locate and expose these men. I can contact people that I know to provide testimony and documentation of monies invested. I still hold the deposit slips for the bank in LA that I sent money to.

I look forward to any replies.

Posted by: Crash ()
Date: January 01, 2011 12:45AM

Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. Gotta say this 2011 is going to be is good as yall are going to make it be. Gotta get these guys out of your head and get on with your lives.

Lobo, good ta have ya. I see you find yourself a victum of the same scam as a REAL lot of people. You are wondering why someone would keep the scam alive? When someone is running a Ponzi like this they have to. They think you have some worth either in the form of additional funds or positive and reassuring communications that this is still going to happen. You were needed to either get them even more money or to unwillingly help ease the angry phone calls. Once they were sure you had no worth the communications stoped. It just so happends your group got in on the tail end of things and received nothing and are going to receive nothing. Thats just the way these things work.

Nothing is going to happen to this group they are all over the globe and there is no note or collateral to collect. I believe they will have a little harder time with the rest of their lives because of this. What comes around goes around, it always does.

I am done here people.

Good luck

Posted by: sunlight ()
Date: January 21, 2011 02:26PM

What comes around goes around, it always does.
Actually this isn't true. It's magical thinking.

What comes around doesn't in fact necessarily go around.

2011 is going to be is good as yall are going to make it be.

What comes around goes around if you make it go around.

Posted by: curious123 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 05:42AM

Here is my update. I talk to Mark every few months. He tries to assure me the principle money will come soon, followed by the 51X abundance a few months later. He will say no more because only receiving the money will show people this is all real and not a scam. I would like to know if anyone knows his family. I believe they live in California. It would be great to have some phone numbers and addresses of his parents or other relatives, to be able to talk with them, see what they know about all this. And does anyone have a partial list of investors' emails so we can start a yahoo group and perhaps make a plan on how to proceed?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 15, 2011 09:25PM

To Curious:

If you want to start a yahoo discussion group, discuss this via PM. Never post members e-mails or other contact information here on the board--it can be searched via Google and read around the world.

Good luck in getting your questions answered.

Posted by: twiceshy ()
Date: June 04, 2011 02:48AM

corboy
To Curious:

If you want to start a yahoo discussion group, discuss this via PM. Never post members e-mails or other contact information here on the board--it can be searched via Google and read around the world.

Good luck in getting your questions answered.

To anyone

Being someone who has been bitten and still reeling, plus will never get over the trauma this has caused myself and my family. I was hoping someone had a picture of Carl Jensen, after dealing with this guy for years, I have never known what he looks like. I have a photo of Mark and Gabrielle, but not him.
I would like to know the face behing the man who can do this sort of thing to people and not bat an eye, a person who can be so arrogant, yet have no heart.

Oncebitten

Posted by: twiceshy ()
Date: September 22, 2011 04:57AM

Has anyone any further information on these people, or are we all just going to let the matter die along with all of us at some stage. This is still happening and Carl Jensen is still making promises that he doesn't seem to be able to keep. Any furrther news would be very much appreciated and hopefully used in a manner than can bring justice to these people. Oncebitten

Posted by: lobo ()
Date: October 12, 2011 10:42AM

TwiceShy-

I am interested and shocked to hear that this scam is still running. this inspires me to do some research with some of the investors I know and see if they want to pursue this further. I can see if anyone is still in contact with Mark or Karl, although I doubt it. It does seem amazing that with so many people involved, and the reputed "high profile" Karl was supposed to have had, that there is not more about this on the net. Anyone else have any luck?

TS- how do you know this is still going on??

Posted by: joby5 ()
Date: January 31, 2012 06:00PM

i have a close friend who has given everything to the abundance ray investment. He is still being contacted by either mark or carl who throw him crumbs every so often. He is convinced his money is coming through and has been waiting close to 5 years now. He was a successful business man and now has no money, job or place to live. I believe he will wait another 5 years for this money as he is convinced it is coming any day now. I would be very interested in where these guys are at the moment.

Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.