Current Page: 1 of 10
Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: Bullo ()
Date: August 22, 2008 08:26AM

This needs to be brought back to life.

Gabrielle Klonek (Maha Devi) fled Niue. Reportedly to someplace very few know.

Carl Jensen reportedly resides in any number of hotels in the TST district of Hong Kong.

Mark Comings is held accountable to those he involved in an investment called the Abundance ray. Also reportedly in the same district of Hong Kong.

Why is any of this important?

The Ananda Health Resort , or should I say the conceptual work of the Ananda health resort became insolvent on the island of Niue (as shown by this thread).

Carl Jensen satisfied that debt.

Carl Jensen currently owes a VERY large sum to investors who via Mark Comings were told they could get their money back at anytime.

Flatly untrue. people cannot get their money back. no matter how much or how often they plead.

If you know the whereabouts of Maha Devi...please post. people need your help.

I last heard she may possibly be on a small island off the coast of East Timor?[/b]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gabrielle Klonek, Carl Jensen, Mark Comings
Posted by: holomirage ()
Date: September 04, 2008 11:25AM

There is a completely false claim being made in the above post.

Namely: "Carl Jensen satisfied that debt."

Bullo (the author of this post) knows full-well that this is merely speculation, and has already admitted as much in private correspondence.

I will soon have a formal quote from the Police Chief on the island of Niue confirming that he also has no direct evidence of this alleged payment being made by Jensen.

Mark Comings is falsely accused of keeping funds from people. This is not the case, and Bullo also knows this to be true.

More later...

Date: September 05, 2008 03:48AM

First.

I have no idea who you are.

Second.

Please contact the police on Niue. I will be anxiously awaiting your news.

Apart from that- Thanks for contributing to this thread.

Date: September 22, 2008 06:26AM

For those of you who are interested-

Try a google search under the( top 15 money laundering havens.)

Try a google search under( Bill Semich Niue scam )

Or why , at every turn is there some kind of controversy surrounding the Abundance Ray investment?

By example, If you look at the site for the Standard Chartered Bank of Hong Kong would you really think it was housing corrupt officials?

Perhaps the fact that the Hang Lung group now owns the building suggests that possibility?

Find out who owns Hang Lung Group....

Think for yourself people.

Posted by: openchannel ()
Date: September 22, 2008 02:46PM

"Think for yourself people?" (?!?!)
What are you actually talking about?
It seems like you need to explain yourself more in this thread. Like the actual significance of the Standard Charted Bank Of Hong Kong to this topic and the relevance of the "top 15 money laundering havens" posting which by the way came up as a thread from the year 2000 that had little relevance to ANY thing about Mark or the A-Ray. Thanks for your input.

Date: September 27, 2008 12:07PM

Openchannel,

You must know Mark Comings? And the Abundance ray?

Holomirage has yet to provide any statements regarding a transfer of money between gabrielles creditors and his named accounts. Suggesting any number of possibilities;

And yet- the climate of unknown remains. The investors want to know why their money will not be returned to them as promised. It would be easy to say that Mark Comings is not withholding peoples money; but that is because it is in Carl Jensens possession. (supposedly)

You see, people have no idea where their money is- if it exists, who is entitled to it, what its function is, its suggested liberties and implied profit. People are told they must trust to any extreme. Who defines that extreme? Carl? Mark?

It has been 5 years...Who can deny that simple fact? Would you offer an investment opportunity and after 5 years provide no credible evidence ( of any kind ) of its existence?

I dont know how one could support Mark and his involvement in this investment equally.

Nice person aside. What he is doing is wrong to an extreme....

Date: January 05, 2009 06:07AM

Investors in Canada.
Investors in Australia.
Investors in New Zealand.
Investors in America.
Investors in Europe.

Have you seen returns on your investment?

Where is Maha Devi?
Where is Mark Comings?
Where is Carl Jensen?

Is this ship sinking? Find them and ask the hard questions...!

Posted by: curious123 ()
Date: January 29, 2009 01:32PM

I gave Carl Jensen over $50K in 2003, along with about 300 other "investors" in an "Abundance Ray." I estimate he received about $3 million. He promised a return of fifty fold. He said his guru, a female from Germany, had told him to use his financial trading knowledge to raise lots of money to re-distribute to spiritually minded people so they could do good works in the world. Then he could retire and enjoy the fruits of such good karma. He said he expected to ascend bodily to heaven. I lived in the Bay Area at the time and knew a half dozen other investors, who were recruited by Mark Comings. Mark answers people questions and reassures them everything is progressing well, but with many snags along the way. The principal plus the 50X return will be distributed to everyone at one time, and it always seems to be coming "any day now", or "first thing next week", for the last five years. Mark and Carl are in Hong Kong, as far as I know. As far as I know, only a few people have gotten any money back, and it may be hush money. My last wire transfer went to Standard Chartered Bank of Hong Kong. Since I have discovered this forum, I'm wondering if Carl has given our money to Maha Devi, who seems looney tunes and dangerous with her breatharian BS. (For more info, Google: 60 Minutes Australia Maha Devi).

I now believe this is a big fraud, and kick myself for being so foolish. I'd appreciate any news from other investors.

Posted by: holomirage ()
Date: January 30, 2009 09:03AM

What is most disingenuous about this post is that the Australian 60 Minutes piece has no relevance whatsoever to Maha Devi.

Also worth considering is that Comings' and Jensen's ongoing efforts to conclude the above-referenced matter are completely honorable, despite the protracted period of time it has taken.

There is documented proof that all the funds are secure and in the process of being returned.

However, none who are so indiscrete as to air their grievances in public while impugning the character of those working for their benefit should expect any consolation.

Date: January 31, 2009 03:47AM

By all means Holomirage.

Document your claims of "secured" funds.

More over, return them.

Current Page: 1 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.