Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
George Anderson
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 07, 2004 06:26AM

If someone you loved was seriously ill in the hospital, would you speak with them in this manner?

People are here because they've paid a price in pain. Teasing conveys a lack of respect. It is also distracting.

If you have concerns, you're welcome to discuss them with Rick Ross at his e-mail address rickross@culteducation.com and I'll go with what he advises.

Options: ReplyQuote
George Anderson
Posted by: Sparks ()
Date: August 07, 2004 06:36AM

Goodness Gracious! Teasing in what way?!

George Anderson
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: August 09, 2004 01:58AM

Sparks,

What do you want to know about George Anderson that you cannot find in books written about him or by him? Your first post sounds like you are looking for info on him. You are not interested in having a reading, but seem to defend George because he's been a medium for 20 years and only one mistake was pointed out, which to you makes him different from the info that Cosmo provided.

Some people have been hurt and ripped off by the people on tv that make you laugh because they are soooo phony.

An emoticon wink (or any wink) is not used to show humble embarassment so stop playing the poor innocent me game. It is, indeed, a tease. Why would you be interested in talking to someone, who may very well have gotten hurt by this person, if you are not interested in info on mediums, are not willing to consider the information on mediums and apply it to George Anderson, and are not willing to spend your own money on a reading by him? Intriguing.

George Anderson
Date: August 09, 2004 08:24AM

Goodness Gracious! You people are wacked! You're attacks on me are ridiculous. Talk about a cult! pfft!

George Anderson
Date: August 09, 2004 08:30AM

Please Ban me from this ridiculous group. You people are nothing but a bunch of mind controled and mind controlling freaks. I would hope that you would delete all my posts too in this 3-ring circus. Thank you.

George Anderson
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: August 09, 2004 08:53PM

You have the ability to delete your own posts and you don't need someone else to ban you - just don't post anymore. It's simple. Why give up your control to a bunch of control freaks?

It's formulaic for those who have intentions other than learning to attack the people who challenge them. It happens all the time here. Instead of answering my questions, you come back with how whacked we are. That's a textbook example.

Bye.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.