Time:1:00pm - 3:00pm
Street:27 Johns Mews
City/Town:London, United Kingdom

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ole Nydahl and Diamond Way Buddhism
Posted by: darren c ()
Date: January 14, 2009 08:57AM

Come on and open your eyes to the FAKE picture from there last so-called protest. It is obviously a protest against scientology.

FYI (its the third picture of five)

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Emma C ()
Date: January 15, 2009 07:28PM

What on earth are you on about?

Posted by: Outsider ()
Date: January 23, 2009 03:35AM

I think this is much more interesting than having a bun fight about fake pictures and generally detracting from the threads, I havent finished reading but have seen enough to confirm many points raised here over the recent months, this article is also current. Read on:

[wweek.com]

Date: January 25, 2009 03:27AM

tht charges leveled by emma c and others dosnt' hold any water that Lama Ole is some rouge buddhist creating his own "cult"because of the interview outsider presented in his last post

What is your goal going forward?

(ole) I am doing what my teachers told me to do. I'm not making my own agendas or anything. The 16th Karmapa told me exactly what I should do. When my wife died sitting in meditation in my arms about a year-and-a-half ago, then I continued on by myself. I talked to the 17th Karmapa, and he said "Please, go on. Please, go on." And I continued, because I think I'm youthful.

I like teachers that are real people not some holy than now fake people.

MILAREPA who killed 35 people with black magic before he met MARPA and eventually acheive enlightenment in one lifetime.HE didnt live a perfect life before he found the DHARMA and now he is one of the most important figures in tibetan buddhism

Date: January 25, 2009 05:58PM

He is not a Lama, he is not qualified to hold that title.
He also preaches hatred, racism, sexism and homophobia. That is completely the opposite of the Buddha's teaching.
Diamond Way is his own organisation which he founded and runs, and is a cult.

Date: January 25, 2009 11:48PM

I think i'll trust the 14th Sharmapa who wrote a letter of confirmation that (Lama ole ) can use the title "Lama" that is available to veiw on (Lama Ole) website.[www.lama-ole-nydahl.org] your game is getting old you still have not offered any proof to your claims.

Date: January 27, 2009 12:47AM

Ole Nydahl has never done the 3-year retreat required to take the title of Lama. He is not qualified.
He is also banned from many Drikung, Drukpa and Karma Kagyu centres.

But by your logic, I could post a PDF on my own personal website claiming to be bigfoot, and that'd automatically make it true!

Date: January 27, 2009 08:40AM

If the Sharmapa (red hat lama) who is the linage holder of the Karma Kaygu school of Tibetan Buddhism
Says Lama Ole can use the title (Lama)

What qualifications do you hold that says he is not?

(FYI)

(Lama is a title for a Tibetan teacher of Dharma. The name is similar to the Sanskrit term guru the title can be used as an honorific title conferred on a monk, nun or (in the Nyingma, Kagyu and Sakya schools) advanced tantric practitioner to designate a level of spiritual attainment and authority to teach)

By the way I have heard the 17th Karmapa (black hat lama) Trinlay Thaye Dorje on live streaming refer to him as (Lama Ole) many times.

lol...
Date: January 28, 2009 02:09AM

That had nothing to do with anything... looks like an obvious attempt at bait and switch to me!

No 3-year retreat = not a lama.
Did you know I'm a doctor? Look, I got my friend to make me a PDF for my website claiming I did a Phd and everything, so it must be true! ;)

Current Page: 15 of 197

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.