DANGEROUS CULTS IN KENYA!!!
Posted by: omondi ()
Date: August 03, 2008 10:14PM

hello everybody. There are many dangerous cults in kenya these days. we have a cult called MUNGIKI. they are kikuyu and they even kill people and are like a group of criminals. they do not preach jesus at all. we also have a cult called house of yahweh. they said the end of the world was coming in 2006 and it never came. we also have mormons who i don't know much about but i was told they are a cult. and we also have many other cults around.

me i am from kisumu. we had big problems during eleccions because kibaki stole elections. i think people want to join cults because they have not received jesus.

does other people know of any other cults in kenya that we need to be informed about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DANGEROUS CULTS IN KENYA!!!
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 04, 2008 08:14PM

omondi:

Please don't preach your religious beliefs, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

This is not a religious site, but rather educational.

Cults are defined by how they behave, not what they believe.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: August 05, 2008 01:44PM

The Opus Dei cult is active in Kenya as well, primarily in Nairobi.

Date: August 06, 2008 07:42PM

sorrry rrmodrator. i didnt want to make trouble. i did not come to preach here but to find out what cults are in kenya and if i can help to stop them from tricking the people. thanks for information. i will find out about opus cult. i dont know them but i can find out and see if it is a problem in kenya

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 07, 2008 09:00AM

And the Jesus Christians are in Kenya too; Takatifu Gardens is the name of the place where they are.

Date: August 07, 2008 06:35PM

yes zeuzor we have christans in kenya too. even me i am christian. the problem is that people from west come to bring cults and trick us christians to join there cult and not to preach jesus in the real way. i did not hear of the takatifus garden cult. i dont know that place. is it in nairobi? I sometimes go to nairobi and i can see if it is a big cult but i just came from nairobi last week and i have to wait until next time i go there as it is far from kisumu. is it a dangerous cult? mtakatifu means holy in kiswahili. is it holinness church? there is many holiness church in kenay. they teach to be pure with no drinking and smoking and you have to have good clothes and many rules. soem holy churches are good but some have so many rules and they say you are from the devil if you dont follow that way. i searched for taktifu garden on this site but there is no infomation and it is not listed in the t alfabet of the cult list.
i tried finding opus die cult in kenya but i cant find them even in nairobi. but i read the info on this website that they are secret catholic group and they even wip each other and leave blood on floor. but it is hard for me to help people becuase this group is secret and i cant find the place and i did not see it in television or newspaper. but if i hear of it i will tell peopel that it is a cult and to not be brainwashed.

Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: August 08, 2008 06:43AM

The Jesus Christians are a repulsive little cult, but please be careful not to demonize the Quakers by virtue of their association with them. Let me explain. The Quakers are doing genuine Christian work in Kenya and all over the world. The Jesus Christians have infiltrated them. They've been found out in Australia and expelled, but the Quakers are genuinely spiritual people and sometimes don't act as descisively as you and I might. So for some reason, the Quakers in Kenya still haven't expelled the Jesus Christians. I think this is going to happen very soon, but for the time being the Jesus Christians are still working alongside the Quakers in Kenya.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2008 07:03AM by Talamasca.

Date: August 13, 2008 05:21PM

this is now the number four time i am trying to answer this. i dont know why my post is not going through. i think there is a problem with my account because i am not braking any rule with what i am posting. i want to say that i know of quakers and we call it friends church here in kenya and it is not the jesus christian and if jesus christian is going to say it is the same as friends chuch then we have to make it clear what is the truth. also talamasca i took your advice to see the information of jesus christian cult and i am trying to make a way to help with that issue [...]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2008 08:41PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Keir ()
Date: August 20, 2008 08:29AM

Just because there are groups (or individuals) who refer to themsleves as Christians doesnt mean that they are not a cult. There are certainly Christian cults out there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.