Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Zhi Gang Sha www.Drsha.com
Posted by: jetstream ()
Date: January 27, 2013 08:39AM

You can learn to heal yourself, and there are people who can heal others - there are documented cases - but Sha definitely isn't one of those healers. He isn't here to lighten things up on the planet or heal others; he's here for one thing: to make money from other's suffering. He's very skilled at mind control and has a number of people, his followers, under the delusion that he's a being more powerful than God. All his followers wanted from Sha was healing and enlightenment (of which Sha can give neither), as promised. Through mind control, Sha has gotten his "more advanced" followers to believe that he has hand-picked them to save the world during "Mother Earth's transition." And so whatever he tells them to do, they will do because they are "the chosen ones." He also reminds his followers ad nauseum of what a humble servant he is, and threatens them never to go "against his mission" or else he'll create "bad karma" for them. In exchange for their devotion under pressure, Sha will sometimes give out special titles or free/cheap "downloads" - downloads actually have no value whatsoever. The rest of the followers pay top dollars (hundreds to thousands) for the useless downloads, which range in supposed power from healing a paper cut to curing cancer or removing various levels of karma. They can do none of these things. Most of the money goes into Sha's pocket, and some of it is used to pay for Institute expenses (retreats, rent, travel, salaries for his "top teachers," etc.). Sha's events are essentially infomercials geared to get followers to buy more downloads. They last all day and into the wee hours of the morning, to get followers minds worn down to a nub so they will submit and buy, submit and buy. Much of the time is spent hearing testimonials from "healed ones," which is supposed to make it all seem so credible. Sha's "top teachers" give "flows" (readings) that are pre-coached by Sha in an attempt to make it seem even truer. But it's all smoke and mirrors. In truth, Sha has no power and has been lying to a great number of people and illegally taking their money. My advice to his followers - leave now, despite the investment you've made in time and money. If you stay, you're just making it worse, because you will not receive healing nor further your spiritual journey. You are simply continuing to keep Sha a criminally rich man at your own expense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ex-culty ()
Date: January 27, 2013 10:49AM

Everything jetstream has posted is completely true. He makes his "top teachers", who've clawed over the top of others to get to their "special" position, take vows that they will never leave the mission. If they do they will suffer the consequences of "Ling Fau", which is made to sound like horrible pain and suffering and being eaten by demons from the dark side that he controls. He has his lackies reading all posts here and on other sites, including Amazon book reviews. Then he gets livid about the comments there and in regards to any of his top students who leave and tell what is really going on in the cult, and swears to dam them all to hell...as if he really has that power. He uses mind control, including stroking ego fires, and lots of fear to keep people in line and steal them blind. The whole Amazon best seller's list is a total farce as the students are required to purchase books to get certain downloads. It's only these book campaigns that have gotten him this status and Amazon doesn't care how many people he has harmed. I let Amazon know what is really going on, but it would probably require many others to complain before the ranking process changes. My local library has some of the books, purely because of that ranking. I am letting the library know about the abuses of the cult and tell them his materials should be kept on the shelves next to books on other meglomaniacs who caused great harm, like Hitler, or be removed completely.

Date: January 29, 2013 05:37AM

@Happydays and ex-culty - Thanks for your posts.
Before a book is due to be published, Sha gets his followers to agree to write rave reviews on the day of publication in exchange for receiving "downloads" for various "healings" or other "gifts." (In truth, these downloads have no real healing or spiritual value - in "normal" situations, he charges hundreds to thousands of dollars for them. Through mind control, followers are made to feel they would be honored to receive the free downloads, for if they don't receive them at all, their spiritual journey will be hindered.) Take a look at his other book reviews and you will see the same pattern. A book release is timed usually to coincide with one of his retreats. At the retreat, besides charging exorbitant fees for useless downloads, in exchange for some of the highest priced downloads he gets his followers to buy large numbers of the book to primarily give away to others. In this way, Sha manipulates the best seller list to try to convince book buyers that he's on the level. It's dishonest, to say the least - he is lying to his followers as well as the public. In a very crafty and methodical way, he coerces his followers, who are well-meaning people who just want healing and the promise of "enlightenment", and offers nothing of substance to them while taking in millions of dollars from them each year. Aside from his inner circle of totally obedient "top teachers," followers will either continue to follow until they run out of money (usually their life savings), at which time they (1) can give Sha their complete devotion for which he may grant them special status and cheap or free downloads, or (2) they hang on broke and in debt, hoping for a healing that never happens, or (3) they finally get smart and quit altogether when they realize that all along they've been swindled. Belief is a very powerful tool. Those who say they heal from his methods are actually doing it through their own efforts, after all, you do have the power to heal yourself (one of the few true statements Sha has ever made). I say to those who are still followers, wake up and smell the coffee. Don't be afraid to leave Sha, even though you've invested so much money and time. You'll be the better for it. Although he may say he's powerful and try to scare you into staying (for fear is a great motivator), he has no power over you - only if you believe it.

Posted by: anti-sha ()
Date: January 29, 2013 04:18PM

jetstream
Through mind control, Sha has gotten his "more advanced" followers to believe that he has hand-picked them to save the world during "Mother Earth's transition."

This is the level my family members are at. Any idea how many are in this program?

Date: January 30, 2013 02:17AM

It's been a while since I was involved, but if you look on his Facebook page, it oloks like there are thousands. But the majority of them are peripherally involved and just listen to his free teleconferences and the like. Sha loves to grandstand and make his "work" and organization seem much more than it really is. At past retreats, a few hundred have shown up in person and maybe that same number have webcasted them. Out of all those, I would say there are probably 2-3 hundred serious "bow-down-ers" - those who regularly bow down to Sha. These are followers who have bought into the mind program and have received titles of "healer and teacher" and higher, up to "World Wide Representative" (about 20). The WWRs, or "top teachers," as Sha refers to them, have given over their entire beings to the man, and have no personal life whatsoever. They receive a salary from Sha (paid for by his followers, who gave their money for bogus downloads and trainings) so that they don't starve while following his orders every day to the hilt. Giving oneself to a cause that serves humanity is one thing, but this cause is strictly for Sha and Sha alone. The man is totally egoic and vain, so bowing down to him feeds his megalomania.

Posted by: ClearMind ()
Date: February 04, 2013 11:21PM

I'm wondering if anyone who was closely involved with this organization can demystify some of the 'powers' the WWRs believe they have.
I was seeing one of the WWRs as a counsellor and the entire experience left me fragile and scarred. This person seemed to connect every occurrence in my life with someone or something in a past life. It was very disconcerting to say the least, and also very contradictory as they also believed that 'we only have the present'. I have several questions and would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me untangle myself from this experience.

1- Do the WWRs really have the power to read your past lives?
2- Is Sha still affiliated with Dr. Guo?
3- Does Sha still have a strong following?
4- My counsellor seemed to be 'consulting' an entity during our sessions, is this real?

Thank you to anyone who can answer all or some of these questions.

Date: February 05, 2013 06:46AM

Hello ClearMind, please go back and read all the posts from the past so that you will see clearly how dangerous this cult is. They are putting on a dog and pony show as a ruse to get you to follow them and take all your money. They will ruin you. It does not matter if they have the power to read past lives. No way to prove it. Ultimately past lives do not matter. All that matters is now. They just tell stuff from past lives to scare you into needing them and paying for their services. It is totatlly fear based. Your intuition is already telling you that this is a dangerous cult and you should run away as fast as you can. Don't look back, it's addictive and that's how they trap you.

Posted by: ClearMind ()
Date: February 05, 2013 09:33PM

Hi Ex-Culty, thank you for responding. I can see how they can get their hooks into you as it's been many years since I've seen this counsellor, yet I still feel I haven't completely rid myself of the experience. I still experience anxiety over some of the things I was told, not only about me personally, but their philosophy in general. ie. a child is molested and it's their karma. My experience was confusing as it seemed my counsellor was actually a genuine and good person and believed they were actually helping to heal the world. However, I did feel they displayed arrogance in believing that they 'knew' things. This is why I would like to know if they actually do develop 'powers' that allow them to 'know' or 'see' things once they become a WWR, or have they been brainwashed themselves into believing they have those powers? I think demystifying this group will help heal a lot of people.

Date: February 06, 2013 05:52AM

ClearMind, The WWRs may have psychic abilities, which is one reason Sha has picked them. But because they're are under his mind control influence, they don't use those powers in a clear way. They are coached heavily by Sha to tell his followers and potential followers negative things about themselves so that they'll keep with the program. As ex-culty says, it doesn't matter whether the WWRs have the power to read past lives or the Akashic records, or any of that, because ultimately Sha has taught them to be convincing liars in Sha's fashion. Sha doesn't even believe in karma, for if he did, he'd know that he's racking up plenty for himself.

Date: February 06, 2013 01:53PM

I second what jetstream says above and would add that the WWRs believe only sha can give them those abilities. They were shocked when I showed up, with my 3rd eye having opened spontaneously over 20 years ago and having done many clarvoyant readings and healings during that time, and they kept telling me that I couldn't possible be "seeing" what was going on. They invalidated me the entire time I was in their company, mostly because they didn't want me to "see" what was really going on. I was part of the organization for almost two years, I am chagrined to say, because the energy field is very addictive, much like heroin and you think you can't live with out it. What angered me the most is that I saw he had a lot of power and I knew he could be using it to heal people rather than controlling and maipulating them and taking all their money. He could be doing a great service to humanity if he didn't care about the money or saving the world. People like John of God and Braco are much better examples of humble healers who aren't in it for the money or fame or power. I had readings done by two of his top teachers, Peter who went crazy immediately afterwards, and Michael who died of a heart attack shortly afterwards. I also had a reading done with Peggy and I know that none of the information I received in those readings was accurate. I finally had to reconcile the good and the bad, the light and the dark, and decide it just was not worth it. Incidentially, you need to know that he calls in the dark side during the retreats to harm people, he says they chew on people, and then he gets to call off the hounds and be the hero. No one knows this is going on, unless you can see it for yourself. Again, don't worry about past lives, you can't change them anyway. Just live a dharmic life, do no harm to yourself or others. Check out Braco, he livestreams all the time for $3. He is pure light. I have volunteered at his events and have seen first hand, no tricks up his sleeves. xoxox

Current Page: 8 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.